Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Cardcaptors: The Clow re-opened

Cardcaptors: The Clow re-opened

a part of “Cardcaptors: The Clow re-opened”, a fictional universe by Heartfelt_words.

All She wanted to do was read--and now this creature is telling her it's her responsibility. What are Sakura cards and how can one girl stop them from destroying the world?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Cardcaptors: The Clow re-opened”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Cardcaptors: The Clow re-opened

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heartfelt_words on Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:08 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Cardcaptors: The Clow re-opened"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"Writing is the only profession where no one considers you ridiculous if you earn no money."
Jules Renard
(1864 - 1910)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Heartfelt_words
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Cardcaptors: The Clow re-opened

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:22 pm

Does the secondary cardcaptor need to be an antagonist, or can they be a protagonist :l?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fallen
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heartfelt_words on Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:49 pm

Hm, well--I suppose there could be room for a team-up. But I was thinking more in the direction of someone to help move the plot along, help create obstacles to overcome.

The second guardian could end up being the antagonist--I suppose. :)

I'm open to change in this--I just figured I would start with what the original cardcaptors had working for them-- with a second cardcaptor at first being a problem and then later an ally. But if you want to also be a protagonist--submit a character for me to look over, if the idea seems interesting then we can work with it.

Heartfelt_words
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:52 pm

Could the second guardian be a female or is male preferable?
Winter is coming.

~ crybloodredtears..

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heartfelt_words on Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:05 pm

It doesn't matter. :) This story won't necessarily follow the same path as the origonal.

But, When making a character sheet for the secon guardian please be sure to include a description of the characters disguised form/powered down form as well as their full power form. (The same goes for the Seal Beast character)

Heartfelt_words
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:21 pm

Alright. No problem. :)

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fullmetal642 on Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:34 pm

if fallen doesn't take the second Card Captor I would gladly take it as an antagonist
"Don't beg for things, do it yourself or else you won't get anything."

- Adroc Thurston of Eureka Seven

fullmetal642
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heartfelt_words on Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:10 pm

Hm, there could be more than two O.o One that's protagonist to help out Miyo and one that's antagonist to twist things about.

This could be interesting.

Make up a sheet Fullmetal and I will have a look at what idea you are forming. :)

Also--just as a general side-note--The Seal Beast Character is really vital to starting the RP. If anyone knows anyone else who might be interested in that particular role, let me know. Or let them know about this. ^.^

It can be any sort of creature, any gender. Just has to have two forms and one major role.

Heartfelt_words
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heartfelt_words on Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:44 am

And by sheet--I meant character...I shouldn't type when i'm half asleep.

Heartfelt_words
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fullmetal642 on Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:41 pm

I got that i just had to finish another character first

fullmetal642
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heartfelt_words on Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:10 pm

Fallen and Fullmetal--both of your characters seem awesome. They're very unique. Well done--but you're each missing one little annoying thing. Read the rules and add what's needed so I can approve your characters. ^_^

Heartfelt_words
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:22 pm

Oh the clow thing lol.
I read the rules but I forgot e_e.

Fallen
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heartfelt_words on Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:39 pm

I figured as much. ^_^ Fallen you character has been approved.

Once I get someone in here to play the Seal Beast we can start the RP..If I can't find anyone interested soon though, I'll just play it. lol

Heartfelt_words
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:48 pm

Hey Hey, are there any opens spots? I remember this anime, it was awesome.....

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:53 pm

SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST, COMPUTER IS ACTING UP.....

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heartfelt_words on Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:32 pm

Yes! We are looking for a Guardian Beast of the Seal (like Kero-chan) to start up our game!! :)

It can be any gender, any sort of creature. It needs both a full power form and a little disguised form in it's character page. (Also would be preferable if it was winged but not required.)

Just make sure you read the rules before posting a character sheet!!

If the seal beast isnt your thing (^.^; Sorry I got excited) You're also welcome to make up other random characters. Cardcaptors need friends too. So feel free to make anything up.

Heartfelt_words
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fullmetal642 on Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:56 am

Sorry about that i read the rules at night and was being rushed out of the house when finishing the character, but i did it now

fullmetal642
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heartfelt_words on Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:46 am

alrighty, Fullmetal. Approved.

Now we're just waiting to see if Winds wants the Seal Character, and for him and Crybloodredtears to make characters and we can start. ^.^

Heartfelt_words
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heartfelt_words on Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:40 am

Hey, Winds and Crys--will you both please post character sheets are soon as possible if you're interested? I want to get this show on the road. :)

Heartfelt_words
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:41 pm

I'll have one up either tomorrow or Saturday.....College life, gotta love it..........

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!