Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Carnival Missing 2

Carnival Missing II

a part of “Carnival Missing 2”, a fictional universe by LightingStrikes.

Rich Kids go missing in the middle of a show at the Carnival!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Carnival Missing 2”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Carnival Missing II

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:13 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Carnival Missing II"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
When The Lion Wakes

Carnival Missing II

We need players in Carnival Missing II!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Carnival Missing II

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Allison_Marie on Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:36 pm

I think this is a good story line (: and I would love to participate. Haha it'll be fun (: hopefully it gets up off of the ground.
Sometimes life hands you lemons. Sometimes you make lemonade, but it must be pretty gross lemonade unless life also handed you water and sugar.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Allison_Marie
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:46 pm

I am going to only have 6 Kidnapped Kids.

What I need

Ringmaster . . . . . . LightingStrikes
Boy . . . . . . . . . LightingStrikes

Kid One: Alexander Morgan III LightingStrikes
Kid Two: Elijah Lucian Class II played by RPGLoVeR213
Kid Three: Raine Amara Tallulah played by Crystal Flamedance
Kid Four:
Kid Five:
Kid Six:

Kidnapper #1:
Kidnapper #2:

Parents of Kid One: LightingStrikes
Parents of Kid Two:
Parents of Kid Three:
Parents of Kid Four:
Parents of Kid Five:
Parents Of Kid Six:

Detective in charge:
Police Man/Woman #1
Police Man/Woman #2

Carnival Workers who will help the police and those who will not.
Last edited by LightingStrikes on Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starbuck on Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:51 pm

Question!

Do you happen to have a link for the last RP, so I can kind of get an idea? Thanks!
Previously known as PerfectlyBroken.

Starbuck
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:22 am

Uhm I can get it available but I would rather not have anyone else's ideas for it. :) You can always click on my name and it will tell you the history of all my RP's :) The idea of Carnival Missing and Carnival Missing are one and in the same, only difference is, the Ring master is a female with more of a background and a reason as to why she is doing what she is doing! :) You are welcomed to create a character and join the fun. The idea is to get everyone with their backgrounds to co-operate with each other. Especially the Kids, Ring master is under the impression these Kids all hate each other or don't care about each other so she will have an easy time with this. But since you asked here is the link anyway to the The First Carnival Missing.

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:24 am

I need you're help!! Please Join we'll have so much fun! :) If you can only post 2 times a week or want a small role PLEASE let me know before getting a character! :)

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:11 pm

Have edited out parents Roles.... U as a co-writer will be responsible for writing the parents when necessary. :) We only need three more Kids + Police and Detective... if you have friends that would like to be part of this exciting story please let me know!! Or let them know of this!!! :) Come on people what are you waiting for!?

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:40 pm

And the Story has begun!

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:22 am

Oooohhhhhh you guys are so good! We are still accepting characters until the Kids are kidnapped! :) Dont miss the fun!!! :)

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leopardspotz17 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:23 pm

Hello. I sent in a character. This seems like it would be a fun roleplay, kidnapping and what-not. :) Please tell me if I should edit anything in the character profile. If she's accepted, I'll be making my first post very soon. Hopefully, I can be a part of this! :D

Also, an inquiry... What's the general plan for this roleplay? I'm curious as to how the kids will be kidnapped.

leopardspotz17
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alan23 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:41 pm

I really like the sound of this - but I'm not sure if I want to play a kidnapping victim, a detective or (if the plot can accommodate this) my preference, an assistant to the ringmaster. I am going away until 27th, would that be too late to start playing (I will have character up before then of course). Also, is there a link to part 1?

Alan23
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:43 am

Weeeeelll Part one and Part two are not related... :) I will take a look at your character and I LOVE t he idea of Emily having an assitant. :)

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leopardspotz17 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:19 pm

Props to RPGLover... Adopting Eli from Degrassi. :) I love that character. He drives a hearse! And is kind of messed up... My favorite kind of guy. ;) Anyway, just something that made me smile. "You have pretty eyes" - Right out of Degrassi! Ah, I really shouldn't know a TV show so explicitly. But that program is immensely entertaining. :D I'll be posting soon.

EDIT: Also, "Peter" is just a guy I added in there for Nikki's background story to make sense. He's not going to show up anymore... Muahahaha.... ANYWHO, just thought it was important to know. I'm not trying to sneak in extra characters. :)

leopardspotz17
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:04 pm

WOW Great post there! :) Okay if everyone can move their characters to the front row seats or head them there. haha peter won't be allowed in once the show starts... anyway he can be dumped? this is just about kidnapping the six kids and how they get found or escapes! At anyrate I'll be on later... :)

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leopardspotz17 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:25 pm

Yep, he's dumped! I PM'd you about it, but I thought I just put the info here for everyone to see. The show will start before he gets back in. Oh, what an unfortunate circumstance... ;) And to the front row, she shall go.

leopardspotz17
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGLoVeR213 on Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:52 pm

Thanks lepord! haha I adore Elijah(:
"you've got a warm heart, you've got a beautiful brain, but it's disintegrating."

RPGLoVeR213
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alan23 on Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:12 pm

I agree this game looks fantastic as soon as I get back on 27th I will create a character and get him into the story of approved

Alan23
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:47 pm

We look forward to your participation, the ring masters assistant will be important as he/she will take over the carnival for Emily and make everything appear normal. :)

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:20 pm

Everyone needs to have at least posted 3 times. The next post will start soon with Emily introducing the show and what not, Don't worry assistant we wont go too far a head for you... just read and keep up as much as possible when you come back. 3-5 post. Everyone is doing a great job in this multi -tasking story.

If you have more than one character from here on in, please post them separately. That will count as your 3-5 post quicker. :)

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:19 pm

Good, good. All kids need to be sitting down by April 27th! We are waiting for the apprentice to the Ring Leader to return. I am giving that person until the 29th to reserve and make their first post. Just so everyone knows and it will be cleared up, only reason Alexander get's to go to this show is because Andy' his butler is the Ring Master's Nephew. If that hadn't been made clear. Feel free to use this time since were waiting to poke around meet each other and get a since of each others character. :)

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!