Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Chained Wings

Chained Wings

a part of “Chained Wings”, a fictional universe by ItsViolet.

Kids with wings; dosen't sound real, does it? Created straight from a test tube, these avian mutants have escaped the clutches of the whitecoats for more than 2 years. Now, the erasers are back, even more ruthless than ever.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Chained Wings”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Chained Wings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ItsViolet on Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:48 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Chained Wings"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ItsViolet
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: Chained Wings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:11 pm

Can I claim Alexander (Blind one)
Luck is a lot like Fairies
~*~If you believe in it, then it's more likely to be real ~*~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:18 pm

Hi Violet! I would love to reserve Jodelle Ferland's FC.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ItsViolet on Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:26 pm

The*Lucky*Teacup wrote:Can I claim Alexander (Blind one)

Sure! ;D Thanks for joining!

ItsViolet
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ItsViolet on Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:36 pm

SlightlyInsane wrote:Hi Violet! I would love to reserve Jodelle Ferland's FC.

Yup! :)

ItsViolet
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:40 pm

Yippeee :D

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:40 pm

I would love to reserve elle fanning! I know since there already is a blind one in the group it would be sort of weird if there was a mute, but if you allow it, can elle fanning be mute?
Real knowledge
is to know the extent
of one's ignorance.

Haas33
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ItsViolet on Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:49 pm

Haas33 wrote:I would love to reserve elle fanning! I know since there already is a blind one in the group it would be sort of weird if there was a mute, but if you allow it, can elle fanning be mute?

Yes, that is perfectly fine!

ItsViolet
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TeenTitans on Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:31 pm

Can I have the Taylor Lautner character?
"Oh Joseph continue with the attention"

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs3/2031229_o.gif

TeenTitans
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Geekly on Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:01 am

Can I reserve the Asa Butterfield FC?

Geekly
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ItsViolet on Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:51 am

Of course! ;)

ItsViolet
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:23 am

Grrr I hate codings and allignment and stuff -.- I just spent 30 mins trying to get everything lined up xD

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ItsViolet on Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:32 pm

Hey everybody! Quick update; we will probably begin posting tomorrow, the FC of Taylor Lautner is being taken by my friend, and he is almost finished with the application. I can't wait to roleplay with everybody and hope this will actually be a committed roleplay for everyone- I really hope we complete it! Any questions? Feedback? Are you pumped!? (Everyone's applications were great by the way!!)

@The*Lucky*Teacup I know, I can't stand it, it takes up a lot of time! :/

ItsViolet
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:48 am

Whoo hoo! Let's get more than 20 pists this time around! I know that I'll stick around.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ItsViolet on Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:44 am

SlightlyInsane wrote:Whoo hoo! Let's get more than 20 pists this time around! I know that I'll stick around.

Haha, agreed!

ItsViolet
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:28 am

Yaaayyyy :D I'm actually really excited about this. I think the other one didn't get very far because they just kept on getting attacked, and it was like... they just wouldn't escape god dammit xD

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ItsViolet on Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:39 pm

I know, the girl who was also falling never replied when she was caught by a member of the flock. Sigh, can't wait for this roleplay! ;DDD

ItsViolet
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:48 pm

I hate people who do that Dx it's like, you signed up to this roleplay, don't freaking leave us D:

When are we gunna start posting mate? :D

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:49 pm

Very true, the number of roleplays that actually get off the ground are few and far between. Half the roleplays I enter never even start. It's so sad/frustrating.

Anywho, on a lighter note, here's a flying, fuzzy kitty.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ItsViolet on Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:09 pm

Haha, thanks for tht lovely picture- it made my day! @SlightlyInsane

Oh, my friend is coming home soon so he'll send in his application. I can probably do the first post, but it will be kinda' late because I'm on my way home from somewhere.

ItsViolet
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!