Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Challenge: The Jungle

Challenge Day Three

a part of “The Challenge: The Jungle”, a fictional universe by Jayhawker010.

Fifteen contestants are all sent to live in the depths of the jungle, to go through grueling challenges and heavy drama, all to win the grand prize of $300,000.(CLOSED)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Challenge: The Jungle”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Challenge Day Three

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:25 pm

Eliminated Challenger is Heather.

Go here to vote.
Please, do not vote until we reach that point in the roleplay. I've made it so you are allowed to choose two people. Please, have a reason for voting this person. I don't want you to just randomly vote unless that's the intention of your character. Every time we vote, I will ask you guys to go to the OOC page cooresponding with the day we are at. I will ask you to comment on the page, as your characters. On your comment you will play each of your characters giving their reasons for voting this person out. Note that this will be secret to the camera, so nobody knows the reason in the roleplay except that character.

Reward Challenge

This reward challenge is basically King of the Hill. This challenge will have two hills, about ten feet steep and the top, about twenty feet in diameter ground to walk on. One hill will be for the girls and one for the boys. Each competitor will be given a long stick with padding on each side as seen above. They will need to use this to attack the other competitors and try and knock them off the hill. The final female and final male competitor still on the hill will win immunity, therefore, there will be two winners of immunity.

Immunity goes to Emily and Jackson.

Survival Challenge
Maggie and Heather

The two challengers will be tied by a long rope together. This rope will be strung through a pulley high above them. They must both pull to their end of the feild and make it to the line. The first one to get there wins. Since they are tied together, when one person advances, the other is pulled back so they pretty much must pull the other one with them. I realize this could be confusing so heres a picture that I hope will help.

Last edited by Jayhawker010 on Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The below are roleplays that need characters D:

Crash II: The Replacements
A roleplay based on the original "Crash" rp where people crash on a deserted island.
The Root's Rebellion
A fantasy roleplay where the people of Euris rebel against the reigning Nightwalkers.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Challenge Day Three

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:30 am

Zac: "I'm going to stand by Vivien and I's decision and I'm voting for Heather and Maggie."

Matt: "Since Jackson isn't on the ballot, I guess I'll just vote for the two weakest this week."

Heather: "I want a strong girl to go home this time, so I'm voting for the two strongest girls, well the two strongest that I'm able to vote in."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TWISTEDLogic on Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:40 am

Maggie "I'm sticking with me and Emily's decision."

Jackson "I know that if it comes down to a tie, then my votes will be revealed and if I vote Matt then everyone will have no doubt that I'm a jerk."

Charlie "I'll vote myself in this time, just for fun. And I'll also vote in Nick, since it will be an easy win if I do go in."

TWISTEDLogic
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowkat on Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:01 pm

Vivien "As I told Zac...I'm voting for Maggie and Heather."
β€œEvery saint has a past and every sinner has a future.”

shadowkat
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:02 pm

Emily: I'm voting out who my partner and I came up with.

Nicholas: I'm voting for the competitors who seem to be the biggest threats.

Lola: After hard decision making I finally decided to vote for Maggie and Zac for the reasons I said to Charlie.

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:40 am

Ok, so Maggie and Heather will be going in. I'll think up the survival challenge and then we can start it.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowkat on Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:53 pm

Hey Jay...just wondering when are you gonna make a new rp?:)

shadowkat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:22 pm

By new rp do you mean a new real world/challenge or just rp in general. If you mean in general I recently made my first fantasy based rp if you want to take a look. We really need characters, badly.

Here it is.

If you meant real world, then I was planning on waiting till this guy ends so I don't have to make anyone part of the past ones, including this one have too much to handle. I will say that it's going to be in L.A. though. I'm working on the house on Sims 2 :P

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowkat on Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:41 am

I mean Rp in general...but I can't wait for a new The Real World - jumping with joy- also I have to mention this...tommorow I'll eb leaving for Greece with my frinds...and we're gonna stay a week. If I get wi fi I will post regulary and also join your other active Rp( the one with vamps) if not well you can fill in for me( in this rp I mean) I hope I'm not causing any problems

shadowkat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:04 pm

Shadow and Jade you guys can post too, you don't need to wait for us to finish the challenge, just in case that was why you weren't posting. I understand if you don't feel like you have much to say though.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowkat on Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:48 am

Well I had nothing important to say.....oh and Jay I;m leaving to Greece now...as I said I might not be able to post, so until further notice...PLEASE play Vivien as well, please....thank you, have fun guys:*

shadowkat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:08 am

Alright have fun :D

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:17 pm

Have fun shadowkat! And Jayhawker, well the challenge is over now so let me just post a congratulations to Maggie and a goodbye to Heather then I'm all for the time-skip.

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowkat on Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:04 pm

Hey guys, I'm finally back. Sorry it took so long.....I'm gonna post soon...sorry to keep you waiting

shadowkat
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!