Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Ryders - Part 1

Character Pairings

a part of “The Ryders - Part 1”, a fictional universe by Rage&Pride.

Finding a companion for a Ryder is already hard. Mix it up with a high school, and it's full out hell. More info inside.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Ryders - Part 1”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Character Pairings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UtaUsagi on Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:34 am

NEW ONE

JayXSkyler

and

TakeshiXReechi xD ahahaha AND

ZelosXQuinn

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

UtaUsagi
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby firebreaker2262 on Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:56 am

hmn what are the chances of a trista and the guy with the gargoyle?
I hear, I forget.
I see, I remember.
I do, I understand.
- Confucius

-Curiosity was framed, ignorance killed the cat-

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

firebreaker2262
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UtaUsagi on Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:32 pm

Ahahaa that wouuld be awesome xD since he's afraid of unicorns xD

UtaUsagi
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:59 pm

Hahaha he'd like
once he realizes she has a unicorn hahaha XD
Rage & Pride
> [S] Cascade.
"This is exactly why babies should not be allowed to dual-wield flintlock pistols."
- Homestuck

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bhu-Bhu on Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:20 pm

problem:
Trista hates emos
even if he isn't one, they'd have to clear that up first
plus she has a little grudge against him for interrupting Aya way back there
it'd be cute unrequited love though
"Life is bored, keeping score
And for evermore

Stop comlainging, start changing, it"

Falling in Reverse- Game Over

Bhu-Bhu
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:25 pm

Haha yeah. We gotta get that all cleared up and tweaked with before anyone gets any ideas haha XD that'd be something.

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby firebreaker2262 on Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:25 pm

well you know what they say about those who fight alot? they like each other

firebreaker2262
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bhu-Bhu on Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:12 pm

Eh...no ^^
Trista isn't a tsundere
If she likes you she is nice to you, if she doesn't like you she genuinely does not like you
similarly if she has a crush on someone she's fine with admitting it to herself
plus she its not that she hates Jay as a person rather she hates what she believes him to be, an emo

Bhu-Bhu
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:19 pm

Hahaha XD Well, she's gonna be disappointed when she finds out he only looks that way and doesn't go around like emo people and be all like "I hate my life" "I wanna die" and all that jazz haha XD this'll be interesting...

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:27 pm

Yeah, when I was younger I was like: What are emo's problems, they're so.... egh. Then my teacher was like, you shouldn't say people are emo; the reason they cut themselves is because the outside pain distracts them from the pain going on inside them. So now I'm just like, emo's are misunderstood. But yeah xD
SO CALM

Skwidge
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bhu-Bhu on Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:53 am

Yeah once that got straitened out they would probably get along
but I just can't see them together
it seems it would be more like mutual toleration

Bhu-Bhu
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UtaUsagi on Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:05 am

Hahaha no one likes jay xD it's ok bro. He should get along with Skyler xD it's ok man it's ok

UtaUsagi
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby melmolly on Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:08 am

Awww we like Jay D= he is too cute.
We're going to be, like, biffles with him(I purposefully used that word, although I do not use it usually.Thats how special this is.)
JAY IS MY BFFAE

melmolly
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UtaUsagi on Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:36 pm

xD I like Jay just because i get a kick out of Tristas and his reaction to each other (or well, to be more specific in jays case, his reaction to Tristas unicorn xD)

Haha Mel, how would Riley react if he saw that Aya could fight super good? xD

psh new couple pairing for the heck of it..

YungXAya

the asian couple xD

UtaUsagi
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby melmolly on Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:53 pm

Yay !
But I will not mess up my OTP.

So anyway if Riley saw her he'd be like
Riley: Oh, wow..... You're pretty good *gulp*

melmolly
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UtaUsagi on Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:03 pm

why the gulp? hahahaha

-once friends-
Aya: (blushes slightly) thank you....>///> (likes praise)

UtaUsagi
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!