Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat โ€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Being Blank

Character Relations

a part of “Being Blank”, a fictional universe by The Toxic Cereus.

When the lightning crashed down on city hall, your memories came crashing down as well. You and few other teenagers are the only ones left in your hometown, left without memories. What will become of the few survivors?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Being Blank”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Character Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Toxic Cereus on Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:59 pm

Below I have the Character Relation Sheet. Talk to others in the RP to see what your character's first impression of others are, and potential relationships in the future! If other characters are added, just add them in the sheet as well!

Code: Select all
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]

[center][img]gifplease[/img]

[img]Character name[/img]

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]

[size=95] Age - Maybe a few sentences or so summarising your character.[/size]
| โ™ฅ = Romantic interest | โ˜บ = Friend | โ˜  = Enemy/hate | โ—‘ = Neutral

[b]Captain[/b]
[i]"Character thoughts."[/i]
Explanation.

[b]Doc[/b]
Explanation.

[b]Finn[/b]
Explanation.

[b]Lemon[/b]
Explanation.

[b]Lighter[/b]
Explanation.

[b]Mouse[/b]
Explanation.

[b]Tree[/b]
Explanation.

[/font][/center]
Last edited by The Toxic Cereus on Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Toxic Cereus
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Character Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Toxic Cereus on Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:05 pm

17- Witty, sarcastic, light-hearted, and a smart ass. She's constantly smiling and poking fun.

โ—‘ Captainโ—‘
"Casanova better slow down"
It's a constant flirting teasing relationship between the two. Mouse finds it entertaining.

โ—‘ Docโ—‘
"Character thoughts."
Explanation.

โ—‘Finnโ—‘
"He's shy. I think it would of been more appropriate to name him Mouse"
She sees him as a smart side character to the group they have going. She wouldn't mind talking to him more, but he seems to isolate himself.

โ—‘Lemonโ—‘
"She hasn't warmed up to me."
With Lemon being distant, Mouse hasn't gotten to know her that well. She can see them being friends if she'll relax a bit.

Lighter
"Character thoughts."
Explanation.

โ—‘Treeโ—‘
"Tree? Like tree humper? How the hell did they find him?"
He seems nice, yet everyone is very distant. She's guessing they'll talk more one day.

[/font]
Last edited by The Toxic Cereus on Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Toxic Cereus
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaxyLady15 on Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:54 pm

17 - A British flirt, who can play guitar and sing, as well as the Captain of the football team. He's totally into girls, and loves to woo them with his singing and guitar. Being the Captain of the football team seems to have perks too. (;

Docโ˜บ
"Oy, you look flushed, Doc."
Doesn't like doctors at all, and feels the need to continually tease Doc to make himself comfortable around him.

Finn
"Ey, read much?"โ—‘
Has better things to do with his time than such nonsense as picking up a book.

Lemonโ—‘
"Oy, you've got the most gorgeous blonde locks I've ever set my eyes on."โ—‘
Always had a thing for the blondes. (;

Lighter
"Who're you?.... Eh, doesn't matter. Like your name, chap."โ—‘
Has a fascination of lighters.

Mouse
"Nice CD, mate." โ—‘
Not really into CD's and such, would rather make his own. The girl? She's alright.

Tree
"Nice Tat, Mate. Get the ladies?" โ—‘
Has a thing for tattoos, having an anchor tattoo himself.

[/font]

SaxyLady15
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BraceBlaze on Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:02 pm

18 - Finn is a rather unsocial kind of guy by his own will or not he just doesn't seem to be good with people.

Captainโ—‘
"I don't exactly hate him, its just I don't like how he treats women. Also I get the weird feeling I wouldn't be the type of person to like him before all this."
Finn doesn't exactly hate Captain, he just doesn't fully like him, but then again he doesn't know him. He also gets the odd feeling that he wouldn't be the type of person to like him before all this because he was the type of person that use to bully Finn.

Lemon
"Character thoughts."
Explanation.

Lighter
"Character thoughts."
Explanation.

Mouseโ—‘
"I'm ashamed to say this but she kind of scares me. She's funny though...sometimes."
Mouse intimidates Finn a little bit, part of it has to do with her different way of joking and the other part has to do with the fact that she's a girl.

Treeโ˜บ/โ—‘
"I wouldn't say we're exactly friends, but hey he laughed at one of my jokes so... I wouldn't mind getting to know him better."
Finn wouldn't exactly count Tree as a friend, at the moment anyway. They definitely could probably grow to be, but for now he just views him as a friendly sort of acquaintance.

[/font]
Last edited by BraceBlaze on Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

BraceBlaze
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scripter on Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:58 pm

18 - A timid soul who prefers watching other interact from the sidelines than actually interacting with them himself.

โ˜ |โ—‘ Captain โ—‘|โ˜ 
"I'd rather avoid him when I can."
Tree just has a tiny gut-feeling that Captain isn't anyone he truly wants to be associated with.

โ˜บ|โ—‘ Finn โ—‘|โ˜บ
"He's a bit odd, that one, but that's not a bad thing. His jokes aren't bad either, they make me laugh and kind of sound like the things you read off of Popsicle sticks."
Tree is on the fence on whether he should consider Finn exactly a friend or not. He's nice and all, funny as all hell, but it's more of a 'Oh, I know you, so I'll sit by you instead of some stranger' sort of deal. However, in due time, it might be different.

โ—‘ Lemon โ—‘
"She's... Nice? I'm unsure, actually, I haven't spoken to her much."
Tree hasn't really formed a full opinion of Lemon yet, having that they haven't spoken much, but she seems nice enough to him.

Lighter
"Character thoughts."
Explanation.

โ—‘ Mouse โ—‘
"Oh, um... Truthfully, I'd rather not be too close to her, because I don't think she likes me much."
Tree is a bit wary of Mouse. He mistakes Mouse's teasing or poking fun at him as her showing a dislike or annoyance toward him. In that respect, she makes him a tad uncomfortable.

Splat
"Character thoughts."
Explanation.

Doc
"Character thoughts."
Explanation.
Last edited by Scripter on Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Pocaล‚owaฤ‡ daleki bรณl.

Scripter
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:09 pm

17 - A spitfire that doesn't mind voicing her opinion, even if she keeps people far, far away from her.

Captain โ—‘ โ˜ 
"My he's quite a flirt, isn't he."
Lemon doesn't like him much- she feels trapped and afraid around him and his flirting bothers her deeply.

Finn
"Character thoughts."
Explanation.

Lighter
"Character thoughts."
Explanation.

Mouse โ—‘โ˜บ
"She seems pretty funny, but I... I'm not the best with jokes"
Lemon likes her just fine, but she's afraid either herself or Mouse will say something that will hurt one or both of them, and with the triggers Lemon no longer fully understands, she's afraid of that.

Tree โ—‘โ˜บ
"He hovers over to you, he doesn't appear suddenly,"
Lemon likes him because he doesn't 'pop up' the way some people do- Lemon isn't sure why but she gets jumpy when people do that. Tree just kind of hovers over to you or slides over silently and slowly. But they haven't talked much, so she can't say for sure what she thinks of him.

Possibility
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dabbsy2 on Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:53 am

18- A sweet boy who has a coincidental nack for first aid and helping people out.

Captain: โ—‘
"That guy is way too cocky."
Doc finds captain a touch obnoxious and cocky, but he doesn't hate him.

Doc: โ˜บ
"That is me, I think."
Yes.

Finn
"Character thoughts."
Explanation.

Lemon: โ™ฅ
"Lemon seems very interesting. One day I really want to know about those dot-to-dot scars! Did I mention she is gorgeous? "
Doc, though usually liking girls like him, finds Lemon really intriguing and beautiful. And although she seems to keep herself far away from others, he thinks she has a very interesting back story, which unfortunately, she can't remember.

Lighter
"Character thoughts."
Explanation.

Mouse
"Character thoughts."
Explanation.

Tree
"Character thoughts."
Explanation.

[/font]

dabbsy2
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wispy on Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:09 pm

Age - Maybe a few sentences or so summarizing your character.

Captain
"Character thoughts."
Explanation.

Finn
"Character thoughts."
Explanation.

Lemon
"Character thoughts."
Explanation.

Mouse
"Character thoughts."
Explanation.

Trees
"Character thoughts."
Explanation.

[/font]
ImageImage

Wispy
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyLizzey on Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:01 am

Charlotte "Splat" Montgomery

16 - Char is a compassionate, shy abuse victim that hates being the center of attention, but secretly wants to be close to others.

Captainโ—‘
"He seems alright, but way more forward than I'm used to."
Captain seems very flirty and outgoing, which makes Char feel a little intimidated.

Docโ˜บ
"He seems shy, like me."
When he comes shyly into the cafeteria, he's shy at first and this makes Splat feel she can maybe relate to him and be his friend later on.

Finn โ™ฅโ˜บ
"He seems sweet."
Finn isn't as in your face as Captain and seems a little shy, like her. She could see them maybe one day getting past the shyness and being friends, or more if he ever saw her that way.

Lemonโ˜บ
"I could see us being friends...maybe."
Lemon seems relatable to her, but neither of them are really open to unravelling their lives to each other at first.

Lighter
"Character thoughts."
Explanation.

Mouseโ˜บ
"She seems nice."
Mouse is very happy and light-hearted, which makes Char feel welcome and like she can trust her.

Tree
"Character thoughts."
Explanation.

[/font]
Last edited by LovelyLizzey on Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
With Love <3

LovelyLizzey
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BraceBlaze on Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:30 am

Throughout the roleplay are we suppose to slowly regain our memories?

BraceBlaze
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!