Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Character Theme Songs

a topic in Forum Games, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Fun games to pass the time!

Re: Character Theme Songs

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saarai on Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:57 pm

Another song I chose for the Invictus is Alucard by Tech N9ne for the simple fact that during the chorus he says, "Alucard everlasting." as well as, "I will stand while everyone's passing."
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Saarai
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saarai on Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:37 pm

Another song I chose for Izumi, Kazen, Phinx, and Kroger would be In My Dreams by Krizz Kaliko featuring Brotha Lynch Hung, Big Scoob, and Barbara Word.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Saarai
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JewelGlutton on Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:55 pm

I know some of you may hate me for this... but...

Dragon Crescent's Theme is going to have to be... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-cJJ6zv0oM.
Sanctuary by Utada Hikaru.

I also feel like doing Tigeria's theme.

But I'll have to find that later. Hehe.

JewelGlutton
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saarai on Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:44 pm

For Kazen and Izumi as a team I chose Killing You by Tech N9ne. The lyrics, especially the chorus, sums up everything about them, their lives, and their love lives.

Saarai
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaptorThreeSix on Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:47 pm

James "Jack" Russell: Moby's "Extreme Ways" (the theme from the Bourne series)

James "Jim" Cunningham: The Skids' "The Saints Are Coming"
Advanced Support Operator
Oasis Security Group (International Division)

RaptorThreeSix
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saarai on Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:26 pm

I haven't been posting on the forums much, and remembering this thread I decided to necro it and add to it with a song that I think fits a few of my characters and the organization they're part of. The Invictus. It fits the characters Stryfe, Kazen, and Izumi the most.

Cult Leader By Tech N9ne & Elizabeth "Liz" Suwandi.

Saarai
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovelyxbliss on Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:53 pm

My character, Serah Raine

[url]Skye Sweetnam-JusttheWayIAmhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_2Atac2wfk[/url]

lovelyxbliss
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinAngel on Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:38 pm

My Character Eve thinks somewhat like this

http://youtu.be/b5uMJmc2Yo4

SinAngel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmery on Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:38 pm

For my character Cole, Dennis Leary - Life's Gonna Suck When You Grow up. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgEsH6Ue3No

Emmery
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack_Wolf on Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:47 am

Johnathan Crawford, being modeled after a slew of characters I went through BEFORE him...
Hmm... tough choice...

The Glitch Mob - "Beyond Monday"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra4Y1ION7jM

Jack_Wolf
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AtraLamia_Darkbane on Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:44 pm

http://youtu.be/PwJ5sl_N96Q
Tearing the Veil From Grace- Cradle of Filth
I will strip away all that you know, all that you love, until you have no shelter but me.

AtraLamia_Darkbane
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Author World Builder Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby oetunianne on Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:18 am

For a chericter i've come up with a demon i chose this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SQooWt- ... detailpage sounds deminodic don't you think
orhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?feature= ... FUtx59vKYg
Whitch is better to you?
ice caster

oetunianne
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!