Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Charged

Charged

a part of “Charged”, a fictional universe by asylumoftears.

Angels have roamed the earth for many years protecting their charges, but what happens when the angels decide to disregard the rules?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Charged”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Charged

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby asylumoftears on Thu May 10, 2012 10:02 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Charged"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
-melle[darkesthour]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

asylumoftears
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Charged

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KayEyeEmm on Thu May 10, 2012 10:24 pm

I would like to reserve an angel.
you cut my soul.
i cut my skin.
its like a game.
but who will win?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KayEyeEmm
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Fri May 11, 2012 12:51 am

I'd like to reserve a human female

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~BrokenWings~ on Fri May 11, 2012 9:14 am

I'll reserve a Female Human Please.

~BrokenWings~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rhihopes on Fri May 11, 2012 10:06 am

I would like to reserve an angel, please. :)
And she sang so sweet when her heart did weep, and ever was her song so sweet.

rhihopes
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScarnyLuv on Fri May 11, 2012 11:29 am

I would like to reserve an angel please

ScarnyLuv
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Fri May 11, 2012 2:26 pm

I'm wondering... how many of you guys are doing females? Because I'm betting some males are going to be needed. Lmao. xD Just an observation.

Anyways, Asylum, I'll do whatever you need human/angel/male/female. I'm not picky, but I think this RP seems promising, so I'd like to join. ^^
Life consists of choices. If you wish to change your life, all you have to do, is choose to.
A true writer is an artist, but instead of paint and a canvas, he is given a string of letters and a piece of paper.

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby asylumoftears on Fri May 11, 2012 2:28 pm

okay, well all the angel spots are taken so would you kindly play a human? you can be male or female doesn't matter, i'm going to be a male angel.

asylumoftears
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Fri May 11, 2012 2:31 pm

Oh, well.. eh, I can't decide. Haha. xD Are we doing male human/female angel and female human/male angel? ^^ Because in that case, you're a couple human males down, love. I'd love to do a human female, but the way I see things, those are quite clearly favored, and that'll be problem if you're doing the charge-coupling-thing... O.o

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby asylumoftears on Fri May 11, 2012 2:51 pm

I wish there were more men in the world -_- ...
If I have to I'll play a male human as well

asylumoftears
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowFace on Fri May 11, 2012 3:01 pm

May I reserve a Female Human? Well, if there isn't an OVERLOAD of them already.
Last edited by RainbowFace on Fri May 11, 2012 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RainbowFace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Fri May 11, 2012 3:02 pm

Aha. xD Lol. I know what you mean. And, well.. honestly, I'm not much for men being the weak ones... I can't really play them well. O.o So either I'm doing a serious bad-boy human who doesn't give much of a shit, because it's fun. Lol... or I'm doing a female human, which there is already an overload on, since I'm guessing most of the other angels will be female... knowing people on this site. xD how about, you reserve me a human, and I'll put up a sheet once people are done making their angels. =D That way, I can easily evaluate what's needed.

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby asylumoftears on Fri May 11, 2012 3:11 pm

I'll make a male human too... you can play a female human... I can play two no biggy!:)

& mela: that sounds good! whatever you'd like to play! i'm not too picky

asylumoftears
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Fri May 11, 2012 3:26 pm

Human male it is, so that makes what? 3 female humans, and 2 male... xD while we yet don't know the genders of the angels. Hmm... but there are only 4 angels, right? xD Should I make a male angel too? ^^ Then it's 5/5... Just an idea. xD I can easily do two charries. Done it a million times. =) Just to even things out, now that there are so many humans?

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby asylumoftears on Fri May 11, 2012 3:51 pm

if you make an angel too, everything will be reserved and we wont need anymore characters.. but that's totally up to you!:)

asylumoftears
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Fri May 11, 2012 3:56 pm

Oh god, I hate it when I can't decide on characters. O.O

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby asylumoftears on Fri May 11, 2012 4:15 pm

haha! i need everyone to submit a character by tomorrow.. if that's possible

asylumoftears
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Fri May 11, 2012 4:46 pm

Hey, me again.

I'll have to drop out in advance here. Some stuff has come up, and I'm booked when you add that to my already existing RPs and exams coming up. I'm so sorry. Really hope you get someone to play your two remaining roles, though, and I wish you the best of luck.

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby asylumoftears on Sat May 12, 2012 11:17 am

i'll remove an angel and a human spot, once everyone submits a character, we'll start!

asylumoftears
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HereMeNow on Sat May 12, 2012 4:00 pm

^^ This rp looks really cool! Too bad there aren't anymore spots left. I'll deff read along though! ^^

HereMeNow
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!