Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Charmed ((OOC))

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Charmed ((OOC))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mina Blackraven on Sun May 31, 2009 10:00 pm

The discovery that they are descendants of a long line of witches finds three sisters battling demons and warlocks - and occasionally each other. When the beautiful Halliwell sisters inherit a house from their grandmother and discover a secret "Book of Shadows," they learn that they each have a unique power. The strong-willed, controlling Prue can move objects, reserved, sarcastic Piper is able to freeze time, and the uninhibited, free-spirited Phoebe sees the future. Individually, each is strong but it is only by putting aside their differences and banding together as the "Power of Three" that they will be able to protect the innocent and vanquish evil.

This is a rp for the show Charmed. It is going to start off like the show does with three sisters. Prue,Piper, and Phoebe. The events don't have to fallow the story of the show, but there will be the same and different evils.
Here are the characters I will need before we can start. I will play Prue. ^^
*~*Needed*~*

Anyone evil

Oks here is the character sheet i would like for everyone to fill out.
Name:
Appearance:
Skills:
Personality:
Other:

I would like a maximum of 5 people helping the sisters, no more. Thank you and I cant wait to get started ^^

IC: charmed-still-needs-people-t22988.html
Last edited by Mina Blackraven on Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:41 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Image Image Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mina Blackraven
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Charmed ((OCC))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Sun May 31, 2009 10:21 pm

(Can i be a very distant Halliwell sister??)

Name:Brittany Halliwell
Appearance:(This is an actual pic of me)

Skills: A descent spell caster, great with potions,Loves to cook,
Personality: Seems A bit Emo but in reality but once you get to know her she is a very open and talkative girl, a bit shy around new people.
Other:An amazing singer and artist.
Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Moderate
Schizoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: Very High
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Very High
Histrionic: Low

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mina Blackraven on Sun May 31, 2009 10:27 pm

.....well.....I don't mind but you know, you wont be one able to do the power of three with them......
Oh and nice picture ^^

Mina Blackraven
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Sun May 31, 2009 10:33 pm

Thanks and thats okay Also yuo fogot about their other sister Paige.

Kaida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mina Blackraven on Sun May 31, 2009 10:41 pm

Well, she comes in after Prue dies, so I'm not so sure on how I am going to shuffle that because I play Prue....and I dont really want her to die......So, I guess she doesnt come into play as of yet...If someone has to play her, then we can work things out..

Mina Blackraven
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Sun May 31, 2009 10:52 pm

Can I join, but as a person from the future. Like you said it won't follow in the same steps as the real Charmed did.
ImageImageImageImageImageHelp me Level them Up PLEASE!!!!!

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mina Blackraven on Sun May 31, 2009 10:56 pm

Sure I dont mind just make a profile

Mina Blackraven
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Sun May 31, 2009 11:04 pm

Name: Angel Halliwell
Appearance:Image
Skills:Same as his father, his witch powers can control elements.
Personality: Fun and caring, but shy at first.
Other: 3rd and last son of Piper and Leo. Was sent to the past on accident by his brother Chris

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mina Blackraven on Sun May 31, 2009 11:26 pm

ok thank you ^^
If i can get somene to at least play one of the other sisters, then I will make the IC

Mina Blackraven
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crimson on Sun May 31, 2009 11:26 pm

May I be Phoebe...please, and will Cole be in this, I know he's dead but the guys has came back to life so many times. I just had to ask XD.

Name: Phoebe Halliwell
Appearance: Image
Skills: The power of Premonition, Retrocognition, and Levitation
Personality: Free spirited girl who is there for her sisters.
Other: Looking for love and hopes it's not to far from her.
Last edited by Crimson on Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

Crimson
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mina Blackraven on Sun May 31, 2009 11:31 pm

Yay! Yes you may be Phoebe and yes, if someone signs up to play as Cole I will more than gladly except them. ^^

Mina Blackraven
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crimson on Sun May 31, 2009 11:35 pm

*squee* Thank you, wow this is so cool.I never thought about a charmed role play. I love this site so many people with good ideas.

Crimson
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mina Blackraven on Sun May 31, 2009 11:54 pm

lol thank you for signing up. I will try to recrute someone to play Cole for you...and me ^^
I love Cole!! lol sorry!!
Oh I am going to work on the IC now. Crimson, you and I will just play Piper until we get someone to rp as her, if thats alright with you.

Mina Blackraven
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crimson on Sun May 31, 2009 11:59 pm

Yeah that sounds cool if it gets this role play started faster there's no problem in that XD

Crimson
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mina Blackraven on Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:40 pm

Sorry it took so long to make the IC. My comp was being an ass, I fell asleep, and today I have writers block!!!
*sigh* the IC is now up though, and thank you for being patient and joining my rp. ^^

charmed-still-needs-people-t22988.html

Mina Blackraven
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alice.Larson on Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:55 pm

I can be Piper! Woot, she's my fave!
The War has started. Which breed are you? under-the-full-moon-sign-t23770.html

Alice.Larson
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mina Blackraven on Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:40 pm

Sorry. Someone already PMed me and stated they claimed Piper. I am really sorry and I have to do things on a first come first serve basic. Thank you for showing interest and you may make a character and join if you like. Thank you and sorry.

Mina Blackraven
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:58 pm

Hey I'll take Cole! I haven't watched the show in a while, but I'll try to brush up on his mannerisms if I'm gonna write him.

^^

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mina Blackraven on Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:02 pm

*Hugs* OMG!! Thank you sooooooooooooo *breath* ooooo much!!!
I love Cole and was worried no one would play him. Thank you so much ^^
I will be posting a character of my own creation within the next post ^^

Mina Blackraven
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:20 pm

MMM also have they recieved their powers in the IC

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!