Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Chasing Rin Hayashi

Chasing Rin Hayashi

a part of “Chasing Rin Hayashi”, a fictional universe by Kaire23.

CLOSED! Go join the remake of this RP! http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/chasing-rin-hayashii/

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Chasing Rin Hayashi”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Chasing Rin Hayashi

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:10 pm

Okay, something has been brought to my attention about the relationship of Chikyuu no Mirai and the Shikaku. They usually know each others top five (with the exception of Kaedae and anyone who hasn't figured this out previously or even listened to their leader about this.) but they do not know each others powers. They also might not know what they even look like. This is basically the biggest moment between the two organizations because they sort of try to stay out of each others way but the appearance of The Destroyer made it so they couldn't do this anymore. Hope this helps people :)
"They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night."

-- Edgar Allen Poe

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaire23
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:21 pm

Okay, I'm starting a lot of things with ok >< oh well. So, I've come up with the people who need to switch their pictures because the clothes don't fit the timeline. These people are Len Takahashi (Rariszoo), Raze (FamishedPants), and Kaedae Sato (Me ><) I feel that everyone else stayed close enough to the timeline and only found minor errors in the pictures.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaire23
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:42 pm

I have a link to what he actually wears in the equipment section of his bio. I'd rather not have to look for another good picture that somehow has medeival clothing on him.... :(

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:50 pm

Hey Kaire, I realize I made my OC have shit in terms of magic. It's not bad if I just make him able to control lightning, is it?

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:55 pm

Yah, i started looking around and came up with shitty results. I take back what i said. You guys can keep your characters as they are. >< It seems dumb to change them, no offense Shaodow, but this was how they were created. Just try and remember in the RP that it's medieval and just switch the personal description (talking to Rariszoo) about the tie because i do have to admit, there is no way that is in medieval times.
Edit:also, yah :D you can have electricity.

Kaire23
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cantdoright on Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:58 pm

Haha just saw you posted before me Kaire23. You guys post way too soon in-between each other, was hard to find a good time to butt in. Oh well maybe you could change yours instead of getting hit to being about to be hit unable to dodge it?
Character links:

cantdoright
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheTragicHeroine on Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:00 pm

Ah, sorry. I thought I Put Rina on that part. But I'll chnge that rigt away.

TheTragicHeroine
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:18 pm

Will do right away. Hang on.... :D

Kaire23
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cantdoright on Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:07 pm

So just waiting for Kaire then I'm pretty sure it will be just Yeven and Raze fighting for a bit.

cantdoright
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:01 am

Aaaah >< We posted at the same time again ><

Kaire23
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cantdoright on Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:05 am

Fixed mine, so that I am effected, but Raze wont since my portals are double sided so while he will be going where I want him to your shock way disperses on the other side of the second portal which is facing the ground. Also may want to wait for what Len might post. Just a suggestion so he doesn't get left out of the tussle between you and yourself

cantdoright
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:08 am

Yah, me and Len are actually know each other outside the RP and he said to continue for now and he'll jump back in sometime tomorrow.

Kaire23
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cantdoright on Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:09 am

Okay fine by me, but as for Kaedae, if he sees my attack he should know that Yeven needs concentration and needs to be protected from another blast by The Destroyer.

cantdoright
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:48 am

Guys,

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cantdoright on Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:53 am

Well I'm tired and heading to bed, I'll see you tomorrow rival!

cantdoright
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheTragicHeroine on Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:55 am

Can I get a bit of recap? @.@ dunno what is happening and idk how to but in. >.<

TheTragicHeroine
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akionakamura on Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:58 am

can i have 5th in command for the (good guys)

Akionakamura
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:57 pm

@cantdoright Okay, will do.
@FamishedPants yes, yes it did :D
@Thetragicheroine will do. i'll make the recap on the intro.
@Akionakamura Will do :)

Kaire23
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:40 pm

Quick question. Is the lightning beside her, on top of her, or did it hit her?

Kaire23
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cantdoright on Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:44 pm

Sorry for the confusion, the portal is to the side of her, and once the portal moves through it will hit her. Giving Raze and you time to react. I usually don't like to control how people are to get hurt unless I know it is impossible to dodge/avoid.

EDIT:
Also I have been looking at the team line up and see that their is no sixth slot for each team. This may be discouraging people from joining since they think the teams are full. If you could clear it up by maybe having a rookie position open for each side, or maybe something like member/grunt/weird ranking system you think up. I am just hoping it is not another rank like, rank 6 member, because the ranks may start to lose their purpose.

cantdoright
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!