Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Childeren of the Gods (OOC) REOPENED

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Childeren of the Gods (OOC) REOPENED

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevyn on Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:51 pm

The IC

Plot:

Welcome in the country Isala. Here life all creatures thinkable in the fantasy world together with humans. They do business with them, help them with their herds and farming and sometimes even fall in love with a human. All in all, everybody is happy in lives in peace with each other though off course you have a rotten egg here and there who tries to stir things up.

Way up high, where the gods (Zeus, RA, Poseidon, Aphrodite, Inti, Mars, all the god you want there to be) live, they watch the land off Isala and see that everything goes perfect so they keep busy with their own children.

One day the older gods throw a party to celebrate the 1000th year of Zeus and Hera’s wedding. All the kids are brought together and are strictly forbidden to leave to room. But off course they leave the room and when they enter the vault where all magical things are kept, one kid finds a silver ring.

The beautiful shiny thing attract others and they all start to fight over it and soon one off them drops the ring and it fells down to earth, to Isala.

The ring itself has the power to read it’s wearers hearth and grand the wishes he or she desires. It can go to giving a little gold, to make someone else fall in love with you, to even grant ever lasting live or destructive powers.

Not wanting that their parents know, the children off the gods decent towards Isala trying to recover the lost ring.

Okay now the tricky part:
I’ll ask off you to play 2 characters at the same time:

*) One a inhabitant of Isala:

Some races have a little magic to start a little fire or heal someone sick. But if you use magic it needs words and gestures and the caster needs time to recuperate. No such things as throwing fireballs or call down thunder.

*) And one child of the Gods:

Simple create a childlike type; between 1 till 16 years old. Each child of the Gods has one specialty (Love-War-Hunting-Fire) NOT MORE AS ONE!!!
And since they are still children, their powers are not that awesome and unpredictable (they could backfire)

Powers taken:
*Water
*Love
*Travel
* Sucking energy/life force out of some one
* Fear Empathy

Character sheets:

Inhabitant of Isala

Name:
Race: (Everything you can think off or create, no dragons allowed)
Personality:
Bio: (No one liners but you don’t have to create an entire story)
Misc:

Child of the gods

Name:
Personality:
Bio:

Power: (Remember, just ONE POWER!)
Misc

Rules!!!

1) JUST ONE CHILD OF THE GODS AND INHABITANT!!!!!
2) CHILD OF THE GODS NEEDS TO BE BETWEEN 1 AND 16 YEARS OLD!!!!!
3) GIVE EVERYONE A CHANCE TO POST
4) PG -13
5) IF THERE IS ANY ARGUMENT I HAVE THE LAST SAY
6) RESPECT EACH OTHER IN THE OOC AND WHAT HAPPENDS IN THE IC IS JUST THE STORY, REMEMBER THAT!
7)KEEP THE VIOLENCE AS LOW AS POSSIBLE
Last edited by Nevyn on Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:56 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Dying without achieving your goals or living on for years and realizing you will never achieve them - which is worse?"

the flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all

Be childish, be a god, be a child of a God!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nevyn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Childeren of the Gods (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelhar on Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:59 pm

I'll reserve! :3~
NVM! I am back from the dead.... hopefully. : P

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

angelhar
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevyn on Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:03 pm

And i'll wait for your character >_<

Nevyn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:24 pm

Inhabitant of Isala

Name: Miaka Cross
Race: Human
Appearance:
Personality: Miaka is a very thoughtful girl, who won't act before she thinks. She's not one to jump into things and prefers to keep herself reserved. However, she does have a friendly side and doesn't mind talking to new people, she only panics if they ask her about her past. She accepts every race that live in Isala and treats everybody with the same respect. If Miaka thinks that someone or something is wrong, she will tell them about it. In a nice way, of course.
Bio: Miaka doesn't remember alot about her past. She knows she used to live with her mother and father when she was younger but that's all she knows. She woke up in a hospital bed one day, when she was 8 years old. Nobody would tell her what had happened to her mother and father, so she was put into care for a while. She attended school like everyone else, but never accepted her parent's diapearance. She still doesn't know where they are to this day.
Misc: Miaka is very talented with music. She can play the guitar, piano and cello. It's her passion, and you'll often find her on the roof of her apartment, playing a tune.

Child of the gods

Name: Aido
Appearance:
Personality: Aido is a very fiesty young boy. He loves an adventure, loves to explore, loves the usual things that young boys love to do. There is one exception though, he's a son of the gods. He can go further than normal teenage boys can go. Aido is very protective of the ones he loves and can also be slightly arrogant. He's stubborn, but always does things with all the right intensions. He's reasonably truthful but finds it hard to accept other people's point of views.
Bio: Just like Miaka, Aido doesn't know the true identity of his real parents. He knows one of the gods and one of the godesses are his parents, but he has no idea who, and isn't that bothered about finding out. He has been cared for by all of the gods and godesses and currently he is quite happy for things to stay that way. As long as he has friends to love him, nothing really matters.
Power: Water
Misc: Aido loves to learn. He always has his head in a good book, oris out exploring, trying to discover new things.

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Greeter Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevyn on Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:30 pm

Looks good but remember one thing; the childeren of the Gods are raised in heaven and not on the earth. So they only know it by looking at it not from being on it.

The rest is perfect so you're accepted >_<

Nevyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:33 pm

Ahh right, I got it. Thank youuu! XD
Btw - I really love the idea. ;)

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Greeter Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevyn on Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:44 pm

well if you know others who might be interested in these things, tell them about it, the more people we have the better it is :-D

Nevyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:51 pm

Ok, I'll spread the word as best as I can! XD

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MariasStorm on Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:09 pm

Hey, can I be the child of Hades?
"Never doubt my weaseling abilities." "Sure," said Magnus. "And Madonna wants me as a backup dancer on her next world tour."
Magnus Bane "There's no need to clarify my finger snap. The implication was clear in the snap itself."
ImageImage

MariasStorm
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevyn on Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:11 pm

Sure thing, look forward to it :-d

Nevyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:27 pm

Inhabitant of Isala

Name:
Maya Sakamoto aka Ichigo or Poison
Race:
Vampire
Appearance:
Personality:
Maya is very cheerful and bubbly young vampire. She always has a smile on her face and helps those in need. She won't stop till that person's problem is solved, she has a great sense of justice and will stand up for what she believes in. Maya has a fighting spirit which is way you won't ever find her not wearing patches or bandages on her arms,legs or face. She loves a good fight but only does so when defending someone or herself which is constantly due to her been out casted from her own kind. Her smile always make those who are upset feel better and smile. Maya isn't dark like other vampires, she loves sweets, cute things and fluffy things, they say she's more human then vampire, which is true since she can control her blood lust better then others of her kind. At school Maya is known as the bad girl but the one people want to be friends with but Maya keeps them away for reasons unknown.
Bio:
Maya grew up in a house full of dark, blood thirst, mischievous vampires. She had 3 older brothers and 2 older sisters, she was the youngest out of the bunch and was always kept in the shadows by her siblings. Maya felt lonely and weak, she tried her best to get her family to notice her but nothing ever worked. When Maya turned 12 she became overly depressed and began to do crazy things, she made friends that had gone through the same thing and that changed her. Thanks to them she became happy and cheerful, but also learned how to stand up for herself. Due to her bright persona and actions, her family felt disgusted by her so they ended up abandoning her one night. Maya didn't understand why they had left her and felt sad but her friends supported her, and raised her (since they aged very quickly and she didn't so they became adults before she did). When Maya turned 15, some of her friends moved away or died due to ageing, so she went to live on her own, but attended school where she kept her distance from everyone giving of the presence of a bad girl. She has her reason which are a total mystery many questioned why she did that but those questions never got answered.
Misc:
Maya loves flowers, especially Gardenias and Roses, she loves taking care of gardens . She loves music but she loves the heavy type more, she knows how to play the guitar, bass and sing. She has a tattoo of a Japanese poem on her left arm that only comes visible when she becomes blood thirsty. Maya has gone though things she doesn't speak of and are shrouded in darkness, this reasons are what makes her be distant from others.

Child of the gods

Name:
Amadour
Appearance:
Personality:
Amadour is a shy and bashful young boy. He isn't a fight but a lover, his mother been the goddess of love spoiled him a lot, but he never became a brat. He was over protected and so he became weak I guess you can say. He never speaks unless spoken to, he attracts both sexes due to him been so adorable, he hates that but knows it can't be helped. Due to his personality he attracts unwanted people to him, and he can't say anything because he is to scared to talk. Amadour is very weak as said, he wishes to be stronger and be able to stand for himself but his wish always back fires on him which gives him low self esteem.
Bio:
Amadour is the Son of Aphrodite, he was raised by her and only her, he never knew his father but knows he was a god himself. Amadour was very over protected and taught with the highest out most class. His mother taught him herself, and always pampered him to the highest degree, Amadour never became spoiled which was a surprise for many. But he did turn out to be a very weak will boy, which his mother didn't care about, all she wanted was for her son to be a god of love which as she always told him "Your a Lover not a Fighter".
Power:
Love
Misc:
He is always sleep, and whatever he does it always is super cute an no one can help but hug him. Him crying can make anyone cry for him or give him what he wants or needs. He isn't spoiled which is a surprise, Amadour loves to painting its the only thing he thinks his really good at, though he also doubts it. He is a very pure, gently boy.
Last edited by AyaAmayaMiyu on Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Noble Born in Chaos
~Please join! Two spots currently free. We need Amerigo before we can start.~

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelhar on Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:29 pm

Srry.. but -- I won't be able to post my character sheets till tmmr! I promise I'll get to it right away when I wake up though!! >w<;;;

angelhar
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevyn on Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:31 pm

Sound good, finish everything once you got time please
but for now: your accepted AyaAmayaMiyu!!
Oh and from now on can I call you just Aya?
Last edited by Nevyn on Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nevyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SexyBabe16 on Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:35 pm

Inhabitant of Isala

Name: Ashleigh Karin Meprie
Appearance: http://buzznet-58.vo.llnwd.net/media-cd ... heroes.jpg
Personality: Ashleigh is shy and sensetive. She loves helping little kids and that is one of the only times she is loud. Ashleigh is one of the people who doesnt want to be the center of attention but will be if pushed into it.Ashleigh dislikes mean and rude people.
Bio: Ashleigh was born to Dorian and Kiran.Ashleigh grew up being spoilt but grew out of that when she started school. Her parents where both teachers at her school which was embarrasing as she grew up. Ashleigh used to be the center of attention when she started school but has gone from cool as to bully victim.
Misc: Ash is a very good singer. Ash gets bulllied sometimes.

Child of the gods

Name: Carmina
Appearance: http://farm1.static.flickr.com/27/50905 ... ffb3b7.jpg
Personality: Carmina is loud and crazy little girl who doesnt know when to be quiet. She can very annoying if you dont know how to act like an adult around her.Carmina loves to have fun but sometimes picks the wrong time and place.
Bio: Carmina doesnt know who her parents are, she is just cared by the gods and goddesses. Carmina doesnt realise how important the gods and goddesses are and annoys them quite a bit.
Power: Can control Weather - is daughter of Zeus
Misc: Carmina gets very upset if you yell or tell her off without properly explaining why.
Last edited by SexyBabe16 on Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Today Was A Fairytale ~ By Taylor Swift. Is the song I strive on. I strive on different songs but at the moment and for a while it will be my sole strength... Up & Above xxxx

SexyBabe16
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevyn on Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:37 pm

Sorry sexybabe, but love is allready taken. can you choose another power?

Nevyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevyn on Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:05 pm

And here are my char:

Inhabitant of Isala

Name: Adira
Race: fairy
Appearance: Image
Personality: Adira is a typical airhead. Forgetting everything once they are out off sight and just cares about her flowers and shiny things. But she is always kind to people who talk to her and even kinder to people who give her things
Bio: Since she was born, Adira had always been in the neighberhood of flowers. The scents, the softness off the leaves, their shapes and being able to be in all kind of colours was what amazed her. She can’t think of anything more beautiful then a flower. That is unless she would come across a shiny thing. In her eyes, those shiny things like diamonds and silver necklaces and golden watches are things that can be compared to the beauty off a flower. And her entire live she has been living from flowerbed to flowerbed, picking up shiny things she finds and keeping them as priced positions.
Misc: /

Child of the gods

Name: Shaya
Personality: Shaya is as clumsy as it gets. Tripping over her own feet, falling over things that aren’t their, letting things slip trough her hands. Also she trust anyone who approaches her and is blind to sarcasm and irony. But always cheerful and laughs a lot.
Bio: Being the daughter of one of the lesser known Gods, didn’t seem to bother Shaya. She always had friends to play with and those who would laugh at her clumsiness. But she just picked herself up and goes on with what ever she was doing.
Power: Goddess of the travellers (should always know the way)
Misc: Is always lost and ends up in the strangest places.

Nevyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:10 pm

Lol thanks xD I finished and sure you can call me Aya everyone always does ^-^ no problem :) and awesome pictures xD the little girl so cute

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevyn on Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:19 pm

again so accepted! Love how you've created Amadour.
And thx for letting me call you Aya, makes it a hell lot easier then your full name:P

Nevyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:02 pm

Inhabitant of Isala

Name: Jake Sliver
Personality: Jake Sliver is a joker and a trouble maker most of the time. He has a well built body because he always exploring and travelling. He is serious and mature sometimes. A good person and nice when he wants to be.
Bio: Jake Sliver was born on the island and his father died in one of Jake’s jokes. His mother pretends Jake doesn’t exist because he killed his father so he takes care of himself most of the time and just works around to get some extra money but mostly for fun and curious.
Misc: He like travelling, exploring, jokes, rain, inventing, and playing games.

Child of the gods

Name: Cleo
Personality: Cleo is distant with people and doesn’t trust easily, but can be really sweet even nice when it comes to some things. She acts mature sometimes and is great when things go bad and very brave. Only thing is she is scared of thunder storms. Is shy and nervous around people sometimes and is a totally klutz sometimes and curious.
Bio: Cleo is the daughter of Hades and she live in the underworld and plays with her own 3 head dog name Rick that usually is following her around everywhere. Was raised by Hades and he never told her who her mother was and taught her never to trust anyone but yourself and much more. She mostly just walks around the underworld watching as the dead come and is mostly all the time playing with Rick or sitting on the boat that takes the dead to the underworld. While in the under world she learn to draw really well.
Power: Death (takes life force/energy away)
Misc: She likes to read sometimes, loves animals, and exploring.
Last edited by mummydove on Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevyn on Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:18 pm

Euhm question: what do you mean with power death?
Explain a little.
the rest looks fine.

Nevyn
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!