Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Chosen of the Gods vs the Emperors Beloved

CHosen Of the gods vs the emperors beloved

a part of “Chosen of the Gods vs the Emperors Beloved”, a fictional universe by Dandan.

Will you be one of the chosen or will you chose the side of the emperor.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Chosen of the Gods vs the Emperors Beloved”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] CHosen Of the gods vs the emperors beloved

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dandan on Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:16 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "CHosen Of the gods vs the emperors beloved"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Hello fellow spinners of a story

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dandan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] CHosen Of the gods vs the emperors beloved

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:12 am

The character I've submitted is the daughter who is against her father

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demented-tiger on Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:31 am

need someone to play the emperor? Are there any specific guidelines you have for anyone wishing to play that character?

demented-tiger
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dandan on Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:41 am

not really any guidelines other then he bad. I mean there has to be a reason the people want him gone

Dandan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demented-tiger on Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:02 pm

You do realized I put in for the emperor, not the emperors personal guard, right?

demented-tiger
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dandan on Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:03 pm

I would Like to at least have half the positions filled before we start posting sorry if it takes a bit but do any of you all have any methods of looking for more people i could use?

Dandan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:30 pm

I'm posting my interest in here, I'll either be trying out for the third chosen one or the emperor's bodyguard. I'll get something up by tomorrow or early next week.
♪♫♪♫ ((((|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|)­­))) ♪♫♪♫
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hinasil
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hinasil
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dandan on Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:30 am

awesome take you time no hurry

Dandan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby i2omance on Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:15 am

:) Hello! I'll put up a character for Chosen of Demons.

"Courage is the magic that turns Dreams into Reality" ~Richter

i2omance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dandan on Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:33 am

awesome and thanks

Dandan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cadet.scholl on Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:58 pm

You got a nomad

cadet.scholl
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dandan on Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:03 pm

sweet only a few more and we will start

Dandan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelkeeper on Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:15 pm

i would love to make a character for the fairie race is that ok?
only i can unlock your darkest secrets

angelkeeper
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dandan on Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:55 pm

that is fine

Dandan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wyvrn on Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:54 am

Applying for the position for the Minotaur Chosen rawr!

Am I the only one who thinks that the Demon Chosen is going to wipe the floor with us single-handedly? :/

Wyvrn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:48 am

Alright I have posted, and if we don't get anymore females in here I'll take up another character

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dandan on Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:20 pm

not really considering 5 seconds time lapse is not that long but i do understand the concern and if in the roleplay it becomes a issue then i will ask for a edit.

Shavnia i appreciate it

Dandan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wyvrn on Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:02 pm

I just want to clarify, Leo Hanzo is the Demon Chosen right? So he is not the Vampire Champion for the Emperor but rather on the side of the "good" guys.

Wyvrn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:24 pm

This may sound odd, but I have a feeling I will need to pick up the other daughter o.O' Where have all the other women gone lol

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wyvrn on Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:39 pm

Hahaha I also have that feeling. I guess this is a very testosterone-driven roleplay at the moment. Maybe we can do without the other daughter for the interim since the the Emperor can fill the role of the leader of the "Dark" side for the time being but it would really add to the dynamics of the Imperial Family once the 2nd daughter is in.

Wyvrn
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!