Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Chosen of the Gods vs the Emperors Beloved

CHosen Of the gods vs the emperors beloved

a part of “Chosen of the Gods vs the Emperors Beloved”, a fictional universe by Dandan.

Will you be one of the chosen or will you chose the side of the emperor.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Chosen of the Gods vs the Emperors Beloved”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] CHosen Of the gods vs the emperors beloved

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demented-tiger on Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:46 pm

can i reserve a place for a female Dark Elf? I'm going to take a few creative liberties with her, since I don't do any of those pre-made fantasy games. They're too restrictive.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

demented-tiger
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dandan on Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:35 pm

thats fine
Hello fellow spinners of a story

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dandan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:06 pm

I made a character for Vampire Champion: Roa Han. Since no one took It, and Leo could use a rival, since he didn't get the spot himself.

"Join The Corps!"

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:11 pm

Striker. Had an Idea, I wanted to create Eloise as a character, but would it be problematic to have her an AI?

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dandan on Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:18 pm

excuse my ignorance but huh?

Dandan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:27 pm

Oh sorry wrong forum ~blushes from embarrassment~ Not ignorance me being a dumbo

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dandan on Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:29 pm

no need to be embarassed its fine i'm just glad i was able to point it out

Dandan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:37 pm

~pokes Lucien and Leo~ What is up with the little posts, I know there has to be more to them than that?? o.O' ~whimpers~

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dandan on Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:57 pm

fine i'll tyr harder for you lol

Dandan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:18 pm

Good I was afraid I would have to slurbles the two of you to death
Slurbles by Neko definition is licking your cheek until my saliva oozes off of it o.O

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dandan on Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:44 pm

hmm is that a threat or a promise jk

Dandan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Crow on Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:47 pm

Alright, so I sent you a PM for my idea, hopefully you like it. :p

Mr. Crow
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Crow on Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:20 pm

(I know, I know. I double posted.)

I have a quick question before I insert my character. Is it day or night in Quarteria, right now. I'm assuming its night, but I'm not completely sure.

Mr. Crow
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dandan on Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:21 pm

about to be night i believe

Dandan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Crow on Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:29 pm

Alright then I just thought of the perfect way to have my character arrive.

Mr. Crow
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:40 pm

Lets See....

Leo will eventually betray the Emperor, but later on only, as revenge, Due To Roa Han's Role as the Vampire champion....

...Takara could have a crush on Leo, but he doesn't want to return the feelings....

...And He'd be bitterly hated by Lucien....

...What's one good thing....

OH YEAH! Leo and Roa aren't Wimpy Bishounen!

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:25 pm

Hate to burst the bubble on that idea, Takara is a lesbian, she just likes teasing the guys

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dandan on Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:08 pm

lol thats a big bubble burster

Dandan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dandan on Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:24 pm

Jay hate to say it but don't tell me how my character is gonna react to yours. Lucien doesn't hate anyone except Alejandro but for good reason.

Dandan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Crow on Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:58 pm

Shavnia_Velmount wrote:Hate to burst the bubble on that idea, Takara is a lesbian, she just likes teasing the guys

Haha This made me LoL. XD

Mr. Crow
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!