Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Cirque du Nuit

Cirque du Nuit

a part of “Cirque du Nuit”, a fictional universe by MasterCherry.

A forbidden Freak Show that travels the world picking up secret talents while giving 'underground' shows to awed and horrified audiences everywhere.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Cirque du Nuit”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Cirque du Nuit

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasterCherry on Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:30 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Cirque du Nuit"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MasterCherry
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Cirque du Nuit

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasterCherry on Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:22 pm

This used to be asking a dumb question! So I changed it :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MasterCherry
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:07 pm

So just letting you know that finals are coming up for me and that I don't know how often I'll be on the computer for the next two weeks. So you can just drag Henry around as needed to help the story and I'll just post as often as I can.
"I solemnly swear I am up to no good" - Fred and George Weasley

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasterCherry on Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:03 pm

Would anyone like to have a significant other for their character? Just curious!

MasterCherry
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:35 pm

I would, but it depends on who would want to be with a lizard man (shrugs shoulders) but it's fine if no one wants to be with Henry

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasterCherry on Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:43 pm

I think we need some romance and I think Henry with someone would be freaking adorable! If no one volunteers I will totally make a character for him to be with! Unless he's gay cuz then I can just use one of my ones I have! Doesn't matter to me :D I hope you're doing well with your final stuff! I just took my last final on Friday! YAY!!!! And I had THREE of them that ONE day! It SUCKED!!!!!!

MasterCherry
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:26 pm

No, no he's straight

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasterCherry on Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:01 pm

Hahaha that's cool! I wonder where everyone else is!

MasterCherry
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:34 pm

So if everyone has ditched this rp I was thinking I could create one more character (female possibly) and we could just have a little rp because I do want to continue

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasterCherry on Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:43 pm

Please! Create whatever and how ever many characters you want! I don't know about the others but I want this to continue!

MasterCherry
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:39 pm

Hey I had an idea, what if my character I'm about to submit lived in the next place that the cirque is heading to. What do you think?

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasterCherry on Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:03 pm

Cool! How will she be discovered? Should one of the scouts I mentioned report about her to Smith? Should Smith find her when they get there? Does she find Smith? Ideas?

MasterCherry
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:08 pm

I think either Smith finds her or even one of the performers, and then she'll run and they could maybe think that they saw the supposed ghost that lives there

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasterCherry on Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:31 pm

That's cool! Good one :D

MasterCherry
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:39 pm

http://sopastrike.com/

Join the strike and help save Roleplay Gateway!!!

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Re: Cirque du Nuit

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasterCherry on Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:36 pm

I'm going to revive this! :D WooHoo!

MasterCherry
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AubreyJeanne on Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:06 am

I want to help revive it. :3

AubreyJeanne
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasterCherry on Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:19 pm

Yay!!!! :D

MasterCherry
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!