Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

City of Dreams

City of Dreams

a part of “City of Dreams”, a fictional universe by Monochrome.

What would you do if you could create the city of your dreams? No, seriously. You can control Every. Single. Aspect. But, of course, you do not know this... I mean, that would ruin the fun, right...?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “City of Dreams”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] City of Dreams

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:54 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "City of Dreams"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Monochrome
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] City of Dreams

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mozag on Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:02 pm

May I reserve the boy at 305?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mozag
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:14 pm

Yep!

Monochrome
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xldExtract on Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:23 pm

Character limit? (1 or 2?) because I can Roleplay 306 and 304, if its alright?

P.S. Love you Sig
When I'm on, people start going grazy
When I'm off people go iswane.

"There are those who need war, and those who supply it. I know this, because I am apart of this system."-Maumi Orishina Sky Crawler:Innocent aces

xldExtract
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:42 pm

Yeah, two characters is fine.
Lol currently playing BBS. is it just me who always hears Sanctuary in their head at the end of that speech? XD

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xldExtract on Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:50 pm

BBS? sorry for not knowwing I'm only just starting to get into games like KH and FF xD

xldExtract
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:00 pm

BBS is Birth by Sleep, the latest of the KH games. Can I reserve the girl at 302?
Kick her ass, Misty! Show her who Ash's true lover is!

Aixulram
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xldExtract on Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:16 pm

@Aixulram, Danke, I've actually only read the manga and played through day 3 of KH2 xD

xldExtract
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:37 am

Yep, you can.

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mozag on Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:43 am

Just sent in my app.

mozag
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:04 pm

Ooh, what happened on day 3 again? Was that when they planned to go to the beach? I forget T^T

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xldExtract on Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:44 pm

Yep... but it's been a couple months... so I might be wrong :( this OOC forum hust got hijacked by KH! xD

EDIT: Wow... I did Hikari's form just PERFECT and I have to start over because I forgot to put a name on the App!!

xldExtract
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:17 am

KH hijacks EvErYtHiNg

Okay, we need one more girl, and that is the girl at 301, if I'm not mistaken? If no one makes her by tomorrow, I'm making her ;)
THEN WE CAN START xD

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mozag on Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:55 am

I'm with you :)

mozag
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xldExtract on Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:09 am

This is probably the fastest an RP I joined started xD

And where are we going to start out, individuals or group or what?

xldExtract
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:37 pm

We all walk out into the corridor and look at each other and act like total creeps. That's how we roll.

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xldExtract on Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:36 pm

If someone doesn't post in the next few minutes I'll make a big(spazy) entrance

xldExtract
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mozag on Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:30 pm

Nice spazy entrance. I replied. Also, I won't be on for the next few hours. Wiffleball with my friends. Please acknowledge my existence. I'll be back on probably about 8:00PM EST.

mozag
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xldExtract on Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:14 pm

Sorry couldnt have posted sooner

xldExtract
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!