Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Club Bleach

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Club Bleach

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moksha-Achieved on Tue May 24, 2011 10:28 am

Hello, reader of this topic!! Hopefully you're here because you're a fan of Bleach, and you noticed how the title says 'Club Bleach' :)

This thread is a place for anyone who's a Bleach fan to come together and talk about roleplaying together. The problem I've seen on this site is that there are a good number of people who'd like to roleplay Bleach, but the problem is finding RP that someone's made that is what everyone's looking for. So here, any Bleach fan can come and talk about what they look for in a Bleach Roleplay, point out any good roleplays that're starting up or going on, and perhaps talk about beginning a new one with each other. Also, this thread is a good place to drop off your personal shinigami or vizard or whatever so that other Bleach fans can look him/her over and give back some advice or suggestions or whatnot.

If you've just created a Bleach roleplay, you are more then welcome to advertise for it here!

---------------------------------------------------
Optional: If you want to become a more legit member of The Bleach Club, you can fill out the sheet below and post it in this thread. And once you've filled out a sheet, you're a member. It's easy!!

Member name:
Preferred species of character:
Favorite cannon character:
Favorite cannon sword:
Specifics about RP'ing Bleach: (Give a small outline of what you look for in a Bleach Roleplay)
Other things: (Anything else you feel is important)
---------------------------------------------------

For those of you who want to make/store a character in this thread, below are a few character sheets that you can use. As you're posting your character, feel free to revise them however you wish.

Shinigami

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Alliance:
Zanpactou
Sealed Appearance:
Release phrase and action:
Shikai name:
Shikai appearance:
Shikai abilities:
Bankai release phrase and action:
Bankai name:
Bankai appearance:
Bankai abilities:
Inner world description:
Fighting strengths and weaknesses:
Prominence in Kido/Flash step ect.:

--------------------

Arrancar

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Alliance:
Resurrection
Sealed Appearance:
Resurrection name:
Resurrection appearance:
Resurrection abilities:

------------------

Vizard

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Alliance:
Zanpactou
Sealed Appearance:
Shikai name:
Shikai appearance:
Shikai abilities:
Bankai release phrase and action:
Bankai name:
Bankai appearance:
Bankai abilities:
Inner world description:
Hollow mask appearance:
Hollow abilities gained:

------------------------------------

As of now, the only active Bleach RP I've seen is Under Aizens Rain, and I'm not sure if they're accepting. I'm going to find out now and try and make my character.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Moksha-Achieved
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Club Bleach

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tiko on Sun May 29, 2011 9:21 am

Hey. Just to clear up confusion, the Clans, Guilds, and Organizations forum is an OOC location for IC organizations. It's not a location for OOC clubs and groups. Example: if you have a military group, an assassins guild, or a company that are part of a game somewhere else, then the Clans, Guilds and Organizations forum provides a location to players to organize, but the actual RPing isn't done there.

I'm moving your thread to the interest check forum, since you're looking for players that share interests with you, and also trying to start off games. The Fiction Play-by-post forum is where you would want to go to actually RP once you have some players interested. It can be found here.
I've moved on. If anyone stumbles on any of my old roleplays or wants to hit me up for nostalgia sake, feel free to shoot me an e-mail me at RPGTiko@gmail.com or hit me up on http://www.storytellerscircle.com. Good luck RolePlaygateway.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tiko
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Cult Leader Hordemaster Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!