Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

MATCHED

CODΞD

a part of “MATCHED”, a fictional universe by Toffeeebot.

The imperfect qualities are what makes us perfect.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “MATCHED”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: CODΞD

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toffeeebot on Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:40 am

Yes you may.
Its because that's the age they stopped aging. So they appear 18/19/20 but they are all actually 24. Hope that makes sense. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Toffeeebot
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toffeeebot on Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:56 pm

I really want us to get started soon. I was hoping today, but the spots are still unfilled and the story would be hard to progress when the important characters are still left open. :(

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Toffeeebot
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:03 pm

...you know, you never got word back to me on my submission for Number One. Should I assume it's been rejected for some reason?
in love, nothing is eternal but drinking your wine
there is no reason for bringing my life to you, other
than losing it.
I said, I just want to know you and then disappear.
you said, knowing me does not mean dying.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toffeeebot on Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:06 pm

I didn't see a submission from you. There was a private message that notified me of a character named jack but each time I clicked on it, it would send me an errror/unable to find.

Toffeeebot
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:19 pm

I'll resubmit then, see if that works.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toffeeebot on Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:55 pm

I started a post, it wasn't much but it was something to get started with.
Also, I opened another character, Number 5. She's the sister of Number Seven, but she's also a flawed experiment and they don't really want her back.

I figured Number 5 was the only experiment missing and everything else was consecutive, I added her.

Toffeeebot
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:15 pm

If we're still looking for Number Five and Number Two, maybe put up a post in the Roleplayer's Wanted section? That tends to help.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toffeeebot on Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:25 pm

I did not to long ago. So hopefully people are seeing it.

Toffeeebot
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:33 pm

I'm working on the character sheet for Two, and I'm almost finished with it. Expect to see it submitted via PM withing a few hours.

I submit my characters via PM first, to see if the GM has any questions/suggestions/issues that they want to speak about before I actually post the "finalized" character.

EDIT: Also, I found this typo quite funny in a way.

"A very protective and dominating guy. He's the leader and will do everything he can to keep everyone safe. He's head over heels for Number one, but he acts like he hates her to hide his true feelings."
I am not 『ins△ne.』
I am just extremely 『dedica̷t̴e̶d̷』
to the act of losing my 『ḿ̸̘͜͠ì̵͉͗n̴͓̝̚ḏ̴͈͋̿.』

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toffeeebot on Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:44 pm

Lol, thats my mistake, the character descriptions were a bit rushed and I only wanted to give t a loose interpretation. All apologies.

Toffeeebot
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:50 pm

...you know, I coulda sworn that said Number Seven. I'm almost certain. ._. Well that's awkward.

I'll get to posting. :v

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:07 am

Just sent the PM in. I guess tomorrow would be when I might be able to officially submit the character.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toffeeebot on Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:37 pm

QUICK NOTE: Number One is very well aware of Number three's presence and so is everyone else, in the experiment. The government are the only ones who doesnt know she's alive.
The reason the experiments know where each other is, it's kind of like a mist. Each Experiment releases a colored mist only the other experiments can Track down. But they choose to be separate to stay safe and sprawled. {I'm not sure if you misread my PM to you, Haas23, but this was what I meant}

Also, as of right now, the government is only aware of the relative location of Nunber Two. Everyone else is unknown.{Stated in The intro}

My apologies for not making this clear, I didnt foresee that it was going to be an issue.

Toffeeebot
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:47 pm

Okay, to clear up some confusion: does that mean Haas's posts are retconned, there's nobody after Jack, and... Jack's known about Whisper's presence all along?

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toffeeebot on Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:52 pm

Yeah pretty much. I mean, I don't mind Jack being chased down by The government, but I did tell Haas23 that Number 3 cannot be hidden from the others. Everyone is well aware of her existence. It kind of creates a chaos in the story, but I apologies for not being clear enough on that.

Toffeeebot
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:02 pm

In that case, Haas, would you like to maybe change things up a bit? Obviously if Jack has been aware of Whisper's presence it changes the dynamic a bit (namely, with him telling her to get lost every five minutes :v) so you may want to change the bit about her following him. I'm gonna go ahead and stick with the bit about the government catching up with him, if with a slight twist: he deliberately stayed around to let the government track him down, so that they would continue to commit resources to tracking him down and not the others. It was a thought that struck me (right after I'd made the post, of course), something Jack woulda done.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:41 pm

Very sorry guys. My apologies. I did misunderstand a couple things. By the PM, I thought you meant that they just knew number 3 was alive, not that they could actually see where she was. I will change that immediately. As for the tracking thing, I tried to make it seem like trackers war just looking around, based on what their computers told them (based on what painkiller said in his post). Then, Number 3 confronted the person that was looking for Number one, which set off a lot of things: they now have a possibility that Number 3 is still alive.

However, I will certainly at least my second post, and possibly even my first. You know what? I'll get rid of both and rewrite it as one. Very sorry. And yes, Painkiller, awesome idea. I'm going to base my post off of that.

Again, very sorry everyone. :)
Real knowledge
is to know the extent
of one's ignorance.

Haas33
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:30 pm

No worries. I'm pretty much waiting until everything comes together nicely.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toffeeebot on Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:15 pm

No apologies necessary, I was at fault as well, but I'm glad we cleared things up and can't wait till everything binds together :)

Toffeeebot
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:26 pm

Ok, put up a new post. Tell me if I should change anything, especially with the bullets and all. Are the people's intentions to kill them, or collect them, or use the guns to collect them, or, take chances and just try to injure but not kill. Or are they just using tranquilizer darts? Plus, will four bullets to the chest kill one of the experiments, or is it more, less?

Haas33
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!