Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Code Lyoko: here comes the new

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Code Lyoko: here comes the new

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:54 pm

The 411
Almost six months after the gang thought that they had finished off the computer virus XANA once and for all, but XANA came back again, stronger. Knowing that had to they have to do something, but not wanting to do it by themselves again. They start looking for people they can trust with their secret. Finding three out of five, Jeremy starts programing their Lyoko suits.

-RULES-: One original character, one cannon character if you want.

-the person-
Name:
Grade: [8-12]
Personality:[optional]
Brought in By: [a cannon character]
Real World Appearance:

Lyoko Appearance:
Powers: [max of 3]
Weapon(s): [though those with multiple weapons will be limited to a few players, with me being one of them]

-the person/ real world only-
Name:
Grade: [8-12]
Real World Appearance:

_____________________________________________________________________________________
mine

Name: James
Grade: 12
Crush: Yumi and Aelita
Brought in By: Yumi
Real World Appearance:Image

Lyoko Appearance:Image
Powers: Time slip, radar
Weapon(s): Broadsword, laser Bolts, one steel fan
Last edited by Draruto on Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Code Lyoko: here comes the new

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:54 pm

I'd like to join. I miss that show.

Name: Latifah Kwang
Grade: 11
Crush: Will Edit
Brought in By: Jeremie Belpois
Real World Appearance: Image

Lyoko Appearance: http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r233/very_confused_girl/anime%20girls/57.png
Powers: Telekinesis, ability to multiply objects
Weapon(s): Tai Ji Jian, Hidden Kunais, which she uses for her ability.]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlWayZFrE3 on Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:05 pm

Name: Tyler Griggs
Grade: 11
Crush: Latifah Kwang
Personality: Straightforward and reckless, though lazy if not motivated
Brought in By: Odd
Real World Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/mech ... titled.jpg (No weird ears obviously)

Lyoko Appearance: basically the same thing, just WITH the ears this time and dual Impact Gloves (Essentially explosive punch devices)
Powers: enhanced speed. mechanical legs with point boosters in them for better agility
Weapon(s): [though those with multiple weapons will be limited to a few players, with me being one of them] Impact Gloves (Described above. The explosive effect only works if hit with the palm, otherwise it's just normal damage. will not use explosives much)

okay, made it before there was any confusion :)

EDIT: okay, sorry i screwed up the link, this one should work
Last edited by AlWayZFrE3 on Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We are who we are, not who we are meant to be, and anyone who says otherwise deserves what they get...which in my case would be a whole lot of freaking lead.
And here's my rp: viewtopic.php?f=112&t=37462

AlWayZFrE3
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:06 pm

ok, fine with me

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haruka Tenou on Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:19 pm

Name: Haruka Tenou
Grade: 10
Crush: Yumi
Personality: When first getting to know someone, Haruka may seem to be two things: (a) cold and (b) arrogant. She is cold when first meeting people because she has a set standard for friends--only the ones that stick around long enough to see through the icy facade she puts on meet those standards. Her arrogance is not an inherent trait, but she has acquired it by being unbeatable when it comes to racing. She had often been described as being "as fast as the wind." If you stick around to get to know her, however, you'll find that she can be kind, but tends to be mostly quiet and reserved.
Brought in By: Aelita
This tall, lanky, sandy-blonde girl stands at just an inch shy of six foot, her cold emerald eyes just daring someone to make her mad. Her skin is tanned from all the running she does; however, the toned, corded muscles she has come to acquire have only slight definition under said skin. Her body is—always has been, actually—quite masculine, and this fact is only amplified by the bindings on her breasts to make her chest appear flat. Her facial features are handsome, but have a slight feminine beauty to them; however, this goes unnoticed by most. To sum up Haruka's appearance, she is "butch," but in a very tasteful manner.

Lyoko Appearance: Image
Her shoes are snow-white boots that reach her knees.
Powers: Manipulation of air
Weapon(s): A quite unique sword: Image
Sincerely,
Haruka Tenou

Haruka Tenou
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlWayZFrE3 on Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:12 pm

so, uh, when're we gonna get approved and start?

AlWayZFrE3
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:03 am

all approved, here's the ic, code-lyoko-enter-the-new-t35399.html

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rider X on Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:06 pm

-the person-
Name: Daemon Masters
Crush: Sissi but can't stand her
Personality: reckless and headstrong
Brought in By: Aelita and Ulrich

Powers: Flight, triplication, and power mimic
Weapon(s): twin katanas, 2 steel fans, Scythe

Rider X
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:18 pm

cool my brother here

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaNekoMagik on Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:35 pm

-the person-
Name: Alexia Montgomery
Grade: 9
Crush: Odd
Personality: Quiet, lovable, prank puller, and kind.
Brought in By: Odd
Powers: She can fly with her broom thingy and can stun monsters.
Weapon(s): Her broom turns into her weapon.
Last edited by LunaNekoMagik on Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am Luna, the night is my dream.
I am Neko, nothing but me

And I am Magik, in nature and trees.
LunaNekoMagik
easy to see

LunaNekoMagik
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:38 pm

ok your in, that's it for now, don't want to be to big

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:14 am

Really? Maybe people can play other characters that are not apart of the whole Lyoko group.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rider X on Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:36 pm

i think he meant for people having characters join the Lyoko group itself, not other places.

Rider X
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:24 am

for the most part....

i have two ideas and my brother has one, and we want your pennies

idea 1: someone gets processed and tries to destroys the supercomputer

idea 2: repeat of season 4 to a point but with a different ship, a designed my guy

brother's
idea 3: Xana finds a way to send monsters to the real world and Jeremy, with Aelita and Daemon helping, develop bracelets that if the users say "code: Avalon" or something, they are transformed into their Lyoko forms.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlWayZFrE3 on Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:44 pm

i vote for the third idea, but it should be, Code: Lyoko
more apropriate

AlWayZFrE3
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haruka Tenou on Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:53 pm

I vote for idea three as well; it seems it be the most intriguing and inspiring.

Haruka Tenou
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaNekoMagik on Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:58 pm

I vote for three. One was a good idea, but hat happened when Yumi was in the guardian (Season 1) and XANA sent a fake her to destroy the scanners and supercomputer.

LunaNekoMagik
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Momoko11 on Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:27 pm

If your still excepting, I would like to join! If not, then that's alright too ^^;

Name: Megumi
Crush: Daemon Masters
Personality: Megumi is one of the most happy, care free, hyper people you’ll ever meet. She’s crazy. She’s like, a short little ball of energy that never runs out. Except worse0.0 She’s always jumping around and going crazy. She never shuts up, and if you give her sugar, it lasts for HOURS. That means, NEVER give her sugar. On top of that, she acts like a little kid. Very immature and demanding. Even though she’s hyper and extremely childish, doesn’t mean she has no feelings. If anything she’s a complete sap. She cries about every little thing, but she gets over and is back to her happy self in no time. When she was little her mom actually got her tested for being bi-polar because she’s always changing moods so quick.
Brought in By: Jermey

Lyoko Appearance:Image
Powers: Magic pistolls that don't stop until they hit their target. Power to sense where others are on the battle feild
Weapon(s): Image
CLICK IT!
you know you want to....x3

Momoko11
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rider X on Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:42 pm

No, we're not accepting anymore but I'll let you join. Draruto's my brother so I'll let him know that you joined the RP.

Rider X
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Momoko11 on Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:32 pm

Oh really? :D Awesome! Thank you! :3

Momoko11
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!