Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Code Lyoko

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: Code Lyoko

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby King Silvran on Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:51 pm

OOC: New person is in.

IC: OMG! Who are you? Another one of Xana's monsters? We'll cut you down like the rest! Who are you?".

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

King Silvran
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Melissails on Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:25 pm

Katie was sitting in class, completely bored. She wondered where Odd and the rest of the gang went whenever they rushed out of class like that...She decided that she'd try and follow them the next time it happened, whatever it was that was so important, even Odd left with the others for! She didn't really like to be away from Odd for too long, so she knew she had to get to the bottom of it if she wanted to spend a little more time with him.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Melissails
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby King Silvran on Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:36 pm

IC: At this point, a laser flash interrupted our situation. It came froma Krabe, there were five of them closing in!

I attacked one with fire, destroying it. I urged our new guest to attack the monsters and protect Aelita.

King Silvran
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarithus on Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:43 pm

The strange new person thought for a second and then obviously made up his mind. He held out his hands and the ice glaciars began cracking where the krabes stood, "Hold on to your sit..." he yelled, as the ice groaned and cracked.
Credit goes to Raul for making this awsome sig pic! Thanks man!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

-------------------------------
(12:30:21) (Sarithus): Yes you do. You know you should say yes.
(12:30:32) Myth: heh
(12:31:18) (Sarithus): Say it. Say it.
(12:31:33) Myth: go on wit ya!
(12:32:04) (Sarithus): ....is that a yes.
(12:32:17) Myth: ... i dunno <<;
(12:32:17) ChatBot: (Sarithus) is now known as (Say_yes).
(12:32:26) Myth: lmao
Join my Transformers RP: rise of the decepticons!!
----------------------------

Sarithus
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby King Silvran on Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:45 pm

IC:Aelita deactivated the tower.

Later that day, Jeremy made a startling anouncement: Aelita's materialization program was complete!

We went to the lab and *gasp!* materialized Aelita. We then proceeded to shut down the Supercomputer. Immediatly after the computer shut down, Aelita passed out. We reactivated the computer and found out Xana gave Aelita a virus. Now we had to find an antivirus.

OOC: I'll post more later.

King Silvran
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarithus on Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:41 pm

In science class, the new member of the team sat leaning against his chair, he whispered to Odd "I'd rather be in lyoko finding that anti-virus then in this stupid class. Could anyone be more boring then our teacher?"

Sarithus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz-peace on Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:40 pm

(I think il have to leave this RP because.. I have no idea WEHAT has happen after my post.. No one has given enough detail in their post to explain anything.. And Im seeing cafateria and science class and towers and marks on napkins and what-not... Comelptely confused. Adios.)
There's Something About...
Tamara Hale... And It Reeks Of

Revenge

tigerz-peace
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarithus on Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:40 pm

tigerz-peace wrote:(I think il have to leave this RP because.. I have no idea WEHAT has happen after my post.. No one has given enough detail in their post to explain anything.. And Im seeing cafateria and science class and towers and marks on napkins and what-not... Comelptely confused. Adios.)

OOC: I agree, it is a tad confusing because people arent posting in the characters they have, and things get a bit confusing. but I'm not leaving.

Sarithus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby King Silvran on Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:11 pm

OOC: I'll be back within 48 hours and then I'll try to clear up everything. :)

King Silvran
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby King Silvran on Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:08 am

OOC: Bottom Line: Imagine the whole thing with the napkin never happened, that's the source of your confusion.

IC: The school day had ended. So far, no tower had been activated. Then a tower was activated. A black cloud appeared in the Dormitory of Elizabeth "Sissy" Delmas, the principal's daughter. Sissy's pupils vanished, her eyes blazed with the symbol of Xana. The possessed Sissy rushed to Aelita's dorm and kidnapped her. The next thing Aelita knew, she had woken up in a new sector of Lyoko, a strange, blue place made of metal and circuit boards. She was being approached by a creature resembling a robot Jellyfish with tentacles stretching out towards her.

Jeremy called everybody on their phones, saying "Aelita's been kidnapped! Xana has taken control of Sissy somehow! I don't know how, though! Get to Lyoko now!".

King Silvran
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarithus on Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:32 pm

OOC: K. So you run this RP by the show, cause I saw an episode just like this...
I have an idea, so as soon as this mission is over could I take over the next mission control?

As soon as Catairo got the message he darted for the warehouse which held the super computer. He rode the elevator down and tumbled into the room, darting into the pods and awaiting virtualization.

Sarithus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby King Silvran on Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:15 pm

Sarithus wrote:OOC: K. So you run this RP by the show, cause I saw an episode just like this...
I have an idea, so as soon as this mission is over could I take over the next mission control?

As soon as Catairo got the message he darted for the warehouse which held the super computer. He rode the elevator down and tumbled into the room, darting into the pods and awaiting virtualization.

OOC: OK, I suppose you could do that.

IC: When we reached Lyoko, we realized Aelita was in none of the four regions. She was in between them all. Jeremy sent us to the fifth region. We saw Aelita and a robot Jellyfish, and the jellyfish appeared to be sucking out her memories. Jeremy stated to attack the Jellyfish at once, but we were attacked by wormlike things on 2 legs called creepers that shot lasers from thier 2 legs.

King Silvran
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarithus on Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:51 pm

Catairo laughed. He enjoyed a good fight. He hurled balls of lightning, which he was sucking from the wires around them, and struck one of the worm things. He drew his sai's quickly, and darted like lightning across the battle feild, slashing another Worm and running straight forward at the squid-thing.

Sarithus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby King Silvran on Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:21 pm

OOC: I'll probably post here soon.

King Silvran
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:45 am

OOC: I am considering joining this thread, but after reading through the action so far i would just like to ask something. I'm a radical RPer, if there is a way i can make a thread/plot a little more intense, I'll do it. I really want to expand the stenciled format that the show usually takes, but I just wanted to ask if that's alright before i post a bio and come on in.

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby King Silvran on Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:51 pm

The plot gets considerably more intense after the end of the second season of the show. You should PM me about what you wanna do first. Also, I'm seriously considering "restarting" this RP very soon to clear up some confusion.

King Silvran
Member for 17 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!