Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Collision

Collision

a part of “Collision”, a fictional universe by KapugenWolf.

Dead. I'll try again in a few days.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Collision”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Collision

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KapugenWolf on Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:41 am

"Collision"

You MUST read all of the following to be accepted

~ Flashback ~

A silver she-wolf stalked through the forest along her territory line. She was on territory watch. She growled, looking up and seeing the enemy guard on the other side of the river, patrolling his own territory line. She stopped and sat down, her paws in the water, watching the darkly colored male wolf sniff around. Suddenly his head snapped up and he caught her eye. They stared for a long moment until suddenly, both wolves sprang forward, clashing above the small river. They slammed down into the water, the water splashing all around them. They fought for a long time until, exhausted, both wolves jumped back and retreated to their own side of the river. With blood spilling from the deep scratches on her sides the she-wolf spoke in a loud, commanding tone, "Stay away from my pack you evil being!"
The male wolf stared for a moment before letting out a loud laugh, then speaking, "Not on my life you pathetic waste of life."
Both wolves stared for another long moment before the male turned around and walked into the tree line on his side of the river. With a sigh the silver wolf collapsed onto her stomach. She lifted her head and let out a long howl. As the sound concluded she dropped her head onto her paws and closed her eyes, exhaustion seeping through her veins. Hearing the sound of a running wolf, she opened her eyes and lifted her head. She turned her head towards the sound in time to see the Alpha Male breaking the tree line and running towards her. She saw the main healer and the champion follow him quickly. With a deep sigh she dropped her head and closed her eyes once again.

~ End Flashback ~

The same she-wolf that had fought with the male wolf is now standing in front of her pack, her wounds now scars, having healed over the past year. She looked down at her pack, scanning her eyes over all the wolves, seeing the elders in the front, the old Alphas in the middle, just in front of her and the rest back behind them. The Alpha Male stood on her right, his head slightly higher than hers, and the beta standing off to his right. And she? She stood in her newly acquired position of Alpha Female. In this position, she now has the power to start a war between the packs.

-------------------------------------------------

Okay so this role play is basically how things play out from the end of the above scene forward. I do have an underlying plot that I may or may not put into action. At first I will accept character forms for both packs but once I feel I have enough of one pack I will close it off until they are even, then, if I feel the role play could use more characters, I will have both open.

Ranks:
Elder- The ones that have been in the pack the longest. They offer wisdom to the younger members and Alphas. All in the pack respect the elders and most, excluding the Alphas, must obey the elders.
Alpha Male- The strongest and smartest male wolf in the pack at the time. All must listen to him and he makes the big decisions. His position can be challenged by a newcomer to the pack and depending on my decision, he will win or lose. Basically father of all pups currently in the pack.
Alpha Female- The strongest and smartest female wolf in the pack at the time. All except the Alpha Male listen to her and she helps in making big decisions. She takes charge if the Alpha Male is injured or unable to fulfill the task at hand. Often the mate of the Alpha Male, but not always.
Beta- The second strongest male/female wolf in the pack. Takes the position of Alpha if neither is able to fulfill the task.
Champion- The packs most reliable warrior. Often next in line to take position of Male/Female Alpha if either dies or becomes too old.
Warrior- The packs best group of fighters, beside the Champion. Often the first to fight when the packs collide.
Hunter- The packs main food gatherers. They go into the forest and hunt, bringing it back to the pack. They also serve as scouts, reporting an sign of activity from wolves out of the pack.
Foragers- They find herbs and bring them back to the pack for the healers to use.
Healers- They use herbs and such to help wounds in the healing process. They can also make "supplements" for wolves who are sick.
Guardian- The pack guards. They go out on patrols and watch the territory lines. They also serve as body guards for the higher ranks when they are wounded(Elders, Alphas, Beta).
Pup sitters- The pack's Sitters. They guard and tend to the pups.
Pup- Not really a rank but more of a place in the pack for the pups.
Omegas- The lowest men on the totem pole. They eat last and they have no rights. Often a rank for lone-wolves that are taken in or a punishment rank.

Red Claw Wolves
Only one of the following:
Alpha Male-Open
Alpha Female- Taken by KapugenWolf(me), Silver Eclipse
Beta-Open
Champion-Open
No limit on the following:
Warriors-
Hunters-
Foragers-
Healers-
Guardians-
Pup Sitters-
Pups-
Omegas(may or may not change throughout the role play)-

Dark Fang Wolves
Only one of the following:
Alpha Male-Open
Alpha Female-Open
Beta-Open
Champion-Open
No limit on the following:
Warriors-
Hunters-
Foragers-
Healers-
Guardians-
Pup Sitters-
Pups-
Omegas(may or may not change throughout the role play)-

*Notes*
If enough people request it in the OOC I will allow were-wolves. It doesn't need to happen but if people want it to then it can.
Also, please, use a drawing instead of a picture of a real wolf. Make an icon and if you want you can describe the wolf in words or use a full picture in the description box.
Please, sign up in the actual role play. There is a link at the top.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KapugenWolf
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: [OOC] Collision

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A.C. on Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:31 pm

I would like to reserve the spot of the Alpha Male please

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

A.C.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Vengeance on Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:05 pm

When will we start roleplaying? And if no one takes the Alpha Male spot for Dark Fang I could create a second character or ask a friend to fill the spot?

Lady_Vengeance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KapugenWolf on Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:37 pm

I'd at least like someone to take the spot of Dark Fang Alpha Male, but I would prefer if someone else did so. I know I said people can have up to three characters but I want all the important spots gone before people start doubling up. Once someone takes the Dark Fang Alpha Male position I will most likely start this up.

KapugenWolf
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Vengeance on Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:15 pm

Sweet. Ok. Can't wait!

Lady_Vengeance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Vengeance on Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:27 am

Lady_Vengeance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:23 am

Yay, we've got our alpha! Lets get posting. This should be good.
The Spice Melange occurs on only one planet in the entire universe.
The Planet Arrakis, also known as Dune.
He who controls Arrakis, controls the Spice. He who controls the Spice, controls the universe.

Omnomnomnom

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adig01 on Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:07 pm

Man.. What's with the quiet? xP
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Adig01
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adig01 on Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:48 pm

No.. seriously where is everyone?

Adig01
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Vengeance on Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:59 pm

Sorry I was really sick for a few days. >.<

Lady_Vengeance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adig01 on Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:57 am

So, I'm guessing this one's dead?

Adig01
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:48 am

Blimey, then this failed. Can't people pay attention to roleplays... *sigh*

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Resurgam on Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:48 pm

I'm disappointed, I just submitted a character a couple of days ago.

Resurgam
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adig01 on Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:25 pm

Come on man.. Anyone post!

Adig01
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zephyr on Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:14 am

If this decides to resurrect itself, I'd love to join.
Hello, friends...

Zephyr
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!