Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Corruption of Veldin

Corruption of Veldin

a part of “Corruption of Veldin”, a fictional universe by Demon of Bereavement.

The threat of war looms over the land of Veldin, with the Perenians seeking to bring the land under their banner. Do you seek the glory of conquest, or the freedom of the people? Though perhaps not all is as it seems...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Corruption of Veldin”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Corruption of Veldin

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demon of Bereavement on Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:28 am

This is a map of Veldin, with borders and such I made in paint (it was free ^_^" and thanks to Soul for the map in the first place).

Death Lands will come into play later, for now, think of it as the Forbidden Zone that no one goes to because it's very very evil. I will also be making a brief bio for the Gods later, but they don't come into play for a bit as well. Looking forward to this ^_^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Demon of Bereavement
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Corruption of Veldin

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demon of Bereavement on Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:38 pm

Alright, I believe we have enough people to get things started. I'm going to be a wee bit busy tonight, but I should have an intro post up later on tonight, or tomorrow morning (or afternoon, if my alarm doesn't wake me up :3)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Demon of Bereavement
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reianna on Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:39 pm

The map will be helpful!

So, I have a question. How are our characters supposed to be together? I mean...are we already together, if so, where are we? If not, where should we be going?

Thank ya! ^_^
don't lose who you are in the blur of the stars.

Reianna
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demon of Bereavement on Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:16 pm

So far, the best warriors, scouts and mages have been invited to a little "get together" in a tavern near the Toralian/Perenian border. That's the primary destination right now, so characters will be heading there, or arriving there in there intro posts. Pretty sure I put that in the intro, but i thought that once before and was proven wrong.

Demon of Bereavement
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reianna on Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:12 pm

Thank you. No, you probably did; I most likely forgot, is all.

Reianna
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demon of Bereavement on Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:34 pm

The intro post is now up! Hope this goes well ^_^''

Demon of Bereavement
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrowboyToTheRescue on Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:14 pm

I shall post tomorrow, sorry - have to work :(

CrowboyToTheRescue
Member for 15 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrowboyToTheRescue on Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:07 pm

I shall post tomorrow, sorry - have to work :(

CrowboyToTheRescue
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NarrowEye on Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:11 pm

I'll post again in 4 hours... that is if my alarmclock wakes me up.
Bloodied Terra, a world created by human frailty or maybe by our own greed? A world dominated by ideologies and wars, conflicts everywhere. In this world a story takes place, the story of a man who would become the savior of Human Kind.

Join in, and help decide the fate of the world, as the greatest web of lies and fatalities in human history unfold. Hide those too weak in spirit and shield those who cannot fathom the greatness of this cobweb of destiny, for the Bloodied Terra will soon unfold.

NarrowEye
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NarrowEye on Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:47 pm

Do ye bastards like me dialect?
Me picked it up in a bookseries of David Eddings.
It be a fine dialect, methinks.

NarrowEye
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demon of Bereavement on Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:45 pm

was calling us all bastards really necessary? :p

I like it though, makes me think he's scottish, which in turn makes me think he's awesome.

Probably going to be busy again today until the evening, but when i get back, if Crowboy has posted, I shall get the ball rolling. If not, I'll probably still get the ball rolling, and our characters can fill his/hers in when he gets the chance to post. Eveyone wins no matter what ^_^

Demon of Bereavement
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrowboyToTheRescue on Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:48 pm

Gosh, you've taken a disliking to poor Maurick! :( haha

CrowboyToTheRescue
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demon of Bereavement on Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:20 am

well when you walk in and insult everyone in the room, some might take offense... ^_^"

but he's an old man, so people should just automatically ignore him, writing it off ash im talking about how things used to be in HIS day...

</humor>

Demon of Bereavement
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demon of Bereavement on Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:44 pm

Some key notes about the camp:

1: it is on Perenian soil, and so would not be under lock and key, because hey, it's their land, why would they be expecting anyone to come burn their house down?

2: The invasion force within the camp won't be attacking for a few days yet, so they're not pumped up and ready to rip off heads just yet. if anything, they will be fatigued from the march there.

3: Rayl knows as much about Perenian tactics and protocals as you do about (insert hobby/interest here) so getting to the camp unseen won't be a problem.

After everyone gets ready and all questions are answered, The Mission begins ^_^

try not to die...

Demon of Bereavement
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reianna on Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:20 pm

Ember isn't an elf...but that's okay.(:

Just a quick thing on her powers. She is able to control weather, such as bring some rain, move a lightning bolt a little over so it won't hit a house, etc. But the more she does, the more energy she loses. So she can't make it rain on a whole town, and it's very difficult to pull lighting that hasn't already started on it's own course.

She can also manipulate weather, such as using wind to knock people over, pulling rain to one spot, directing lightning to where she wants it go...you get what I'm saying? ^^

Reianna
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demon of Bereavement on Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:39 pm

oops, my bad. and yeah, that's fine. I also put that the closer to a large body of water weather manipulators are, the stronger the magic becomes, so keep that in mind too ^_^

would it be fair to say, with the exception of Bor's, that no one has anymore questions? If so, I'll get this little show on the road in my next post.

Demon of Bereavement
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrowboyToTheRescue on Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:54 am

Erm, Just a quick note, Maurick is a half elf, not a dwarf :)

CrowboyToTheRescue
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iandak on Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:37 am

Whoops Sorry about that Crowboy. I've edited my post, thank you for the catch.

Iandak
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reianna on Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:36 am

Since I'm wanting Ember to be an almost master at what she does, I think she would have to have a few more years practice, so I upped her age to 27.(:

Reianna
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demon of Bereavement on Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:23 pm

^_^" sorry for the post delay, I was at first waiting on some more posts, and then work has kept me busy. I will have a post up tonight, though I would rather enjoy seeing a post from a few people who are flirting with the 3-4 day rule when i get back.

You know who you are :p

Demon of Bereavement
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!