Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Creating a World: The Beginning

Creating a World: The Beginning

a part of “Creating a World: The Beginning”, a fictional universe by JGamer502.

Gods and Goddesses are called many things. Deities, Immortals, but most importantly, Creators. Now, there is nothing in this world, can you help fix it?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Creating a World: The Beginning”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Creating a World: The Beginning

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiteCipher on Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:20 am

In my above post. I don't think there was supposed to be a comma before the 'first.' I'm a bit of an edit-button junkie— can you tell? xD

And I'm thinking that Lessica's throne should look different than what I described. After all, she builds it herself (or at least modifies it) to make her machine. Is that ok, or should I change the story?
"There's no coming back from some things this world has to offer."
Click the banner and join us in our descent into madness~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AiteCipher
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JGamer502 on Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:23 am

The throne change is fine since we haven't even discovered the Realm of Gods and Goddesses.
What's a mob to a king?
What's a king to a god?
What's a god to a nonbeliever?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JGamer502
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiteCipher on Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:56 am

Ok. And can we communicate with the Creator?

AiteCipher
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JGamer502 on Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:35 pm

Not exactly, but he does live inside a statue pf himself in the Realm of Gods and Goddess. But he has talked to us if you do not remember, so he can talk to us but we cannot talk to him.

JGamer502
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiteCipher on Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:44 pm

So... would yelling at the statue or something work? I'm plotting something, but...

AiteCipher
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JGamer502 on Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:58 pm

Maybe praying will work, but what do you have need in our father? He made us to make this world not to yell at his statue...

JGamer502
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:39 pm

Okay, I just back and........ "Adorable"?!?!?! RRRRAAAAAAAAAGGHHH!!! *Flips a table*
"Yes, I'm crazy, and I should hope you are, too. Honestly, it's all these damn "sane" people that scare me....."

Raidose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiteCipher on Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:01 pm

Well, Lessica's just a punk, I guess. She doesn't need to talk to him so much as, uh, think she's communicating with him.

AiteCipher
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:19 pm

Huh, I wonder how Arama and Katana will react to Ragon's little show-&-tell presentation..... I imagine something similar to most city girls when they see where pork chops come from lol.

Raidose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:19 pm

EDIT: That's right... Count your blessings now, little iguana-fish-ferret-thingy. Oh, but one day! One day you will be my lunch!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!

Raidose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JGamer502 on Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:09 pm

NOOO!!!

JGamer502
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:59 pm

Aite, I really gotta say that I absolutely adore Lessica. I just love the complete in depth examination into everything, and the fact that Ragon and her are so similar yet polar opposites. It's going to be really interesting to see how these two will see each other when the age of Man rolls around.

Raidose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JGamer502 on Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:34 pm

Age of Man will come later, this is basically the Genesis, with out Adam and Eve. And instead lizard-fish-iguana-ferret things. But Man might come in towards the end of this SERIES of RPs. But try to make new and original races, every god needs a sentient race.

JGamer502
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:09 pm

Series? I thought before you said it'd be towards the sequel of this one? Not complaining or anything, I'd just like to know when to expect castles and stuffs, and when Ragon can begin to detest their human-ness stuff.

Raidose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JGamer502 on Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:27 pm

You can already expect castles and stuff, just no humans. You can make any other race, centaurs, merfolk, elves, or heck, even this reptilian race I just made. Humans are going to be a surprise towards the end of the series. But yea, you can make all those castles and stuff already if you make a sentient race! Just try to keep it original!

JGamer502
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiteCipher on Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:05 pm

Raidose— :3 why, thank you. I have to say Ragon himself is fascinating, as well, with his internal struggles and realizations. He's definitely the kind of character that makes you wonder what might happen to the world if he's given absolute freedom— which he has. It will definitely be interesting to see how the physical manifestations of their minds work together (or clash) in the world.

JGamer— She's not doing humans. Don't worry. And Aeraic should definitely keep pushing her not to do it— I want her to get angry and go off into the forest, cause I'm planning something. Eheheh. She'll do the soulless race >:)

AiteCipher
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JGamer502 on Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:58 pm

Oh, oops. I just made him agree to it. Should I re-do the post? I did not read the OOC when I made the post. Sorry!

JGamer502
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiteCipher on Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:47 am

You're good. Although it would be interesting to find out how/why he'd refuse to allow it. So it's up to you; I can work with both.

AiteCipher
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JGamer502 on Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:02 pm

He believe there is a chance that this mortal can be safe, since like he said "There is a chance the unknown is not deadly". But I already got a reply so there is really no going back, and I felt bad for ignoring Katana.

JGamer502
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:53 pm

Hey, I'm really busy today so I may not post for a little while. Speaking of posting, where the heck are all these other Gods? It's kinda lonely with just a handful of us and I was really looking forward to meeting Mourne and Cassia.

Raidose
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!