Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Creating a World: The Beginning

a part of “Creating a World: The Beginning”, a fictional universe by JGamer502.

Gods and Goddesses are called many things. Deities, Immortals, but most importantly, Creators. Now, there is nothing in this world, can you help fix it?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Creating a World: The Beginning”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JGamer502 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:28 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Creating a World: The Beginning"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
What's a mob to a king?
What's a king to a god?
What's a god to a nonbeliever?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JGamer502
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Re: Creating a World: The Beginning

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:38 pm

Hello, I have submitted a character. If there's anything wrong with it, please do alert me. Thanks!
~Lufia
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
— Kefka Palazzo

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JGamer502 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:27 pm

Nothing is wrong with it. I like her! she has a good Asian feel (of course!). I am Asian my self =3.

JGamer502
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:35 pm

I wanted to make Amaterasu, but that'd be generic... but an intentional japanese/asian feel was intended. :3

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JGamer502 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:40 pm

Yea, I saw Amasterasu in her with her clothing. But still, more original then a god of pancakes being a pancake...

JGamer502
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:48 pm

True. Although that'd be amusing to say the least.

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JGamer502 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:51 pm

Amusing yes, but needed for now no.

JGamer502
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:54 pm

I am the pancake god!
BEWARE!

Totally not ripping off the Box Ghost. <.< >.>

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JGamer502 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:04 pm

XD!

JGamer502
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:07 pm

Although I did like the DOOM of a city when Arama is angered. I was smiling during that! :3

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JGamer502 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:11 pm

Heh, also I have somebody working on a map for this RP. So we might have to wait for the map to be done until we can do LandClaims, but we can still start the RP. I just want to wait 'till some other RPers come along.

JGamer502
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:18 pm

Works.
Can't wait.

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyriie on Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:47 pm

Is this roleplay still accepting characters? I work often and Im usually bored with nothing to Do and this seems rather interesting, mind if I join? :)

kyriie
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JGamer502 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:49 pm

This RP just started...so that is a yes...but you are a bit new so you might need some help from an admin or something.

JGamer502
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyriie on Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:04 pm

Lol, not new to the site, just a new account. I used to roleplay on here a few years back, but life hit and becoming an adult started and ruined my life...I got a little home sick so I'm back ;) There are a lot of interesting updates though, they really fancied this place up.

kyriie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JGamer502 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:17 pm

Ahh I see. But like I say "The R comes first in the word RolePlay" - JGamer502. But also I loved your character, did you make that drawing? It looks good! Also I never knew this will be THAT popular, I have never had so many private messages in my inbox ever in my life...

JGamer502
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyriie on Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:32 pm

aw thanks:) Yeah that was just a quick drawing so I could have some visual for her...more than likely I'll draw a new one when I have time off of work >.> and this is a really cool idea I don't see why it wouldnt attract people! :D

kyriie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JGamer502 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:51 pm

It HAS been attracting people. But this is not the first time the concept was used. Many others have the same concept and I made one like this before, but a troll chased away my best RPers so I just ended it.

JGamer502
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JGamer502 on Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:15 am

Aite! we are not suppose to start yet! I the GM am suppose to start this RP, was always like that on this site, so I am sorry but I must delete this intro of yours and YOU must wait for me to start this RP.

My intro post will be an example of how other's intro posts should be, so take it for some advice. And ignore her post, no offense.

Edit: Darn, people are already responding after the deletion. I hope nobody gets offensive at me.

JGamer502
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiteCipher on Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:47 am

Sure, no problem— but in the future, could you please PM me so I can save my writing first if you plan on deleting it? That was really scary, but I was luckily able to save it. Losing anything over 300 words kind of makes your stomach twist a litte, you know?

I think we're all just really eager to start, so make sure you get that intro up soon :)
"There's no coming back from some things this world has to offer."
Click the banner and join us in our descent into madness~

AiteCipher
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!