Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Cultured

Cultured

a part of “Cultured”, a fictional universe by Shané.

What if you were made to die?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Cultured”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Cultured

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:03 am

Welcome to "Cultured"

Thankyou for viewing my roleplay, and I hope you will consider taking part.
Here feel free to make reservations, ask questions and discuss the roleplay.

Please note, this is a literate, and advanced rp, so I will be rather strict on character profiles. My own characters stand as examples of what I am expecting. Since this is literate (again, pointing this out (: ) roleplay, if you are not willing/prepared to write around 600 words for each of your posts, please don't join.
About the reservations, they last 24hours and people can reserve the same character and compete if needed.
Shané

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shané
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Re: Cultured

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seirei on Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:19 am

This could be interesting. Inspired by The Island I assume?

Staring real hard at the available slots. Might make a character should inspiration strike.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Seirei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:38 am

Haha. I hope you find one you like, I tried to make all the spots as interesting as each other :) I actually haven't heard of that film though I'd assume that since cloning is a rather intriguing and controversial topic many different stories would be made about it.

Shané
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby raindrops_autumn on Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:30 am

Oh please, please, please let me reserve The One in Denial! I really want to join this :)
I have this theory that, depending on your attitude,
your life doesn't have to be this ridiculous charade
that it seems so many people end up living.

- Christian Bale

Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives.

raindrops_autumn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WalterF on Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:48 pm

Ooooo.... Maybe this RP will actually last, unlike others I've been in. *cough*
I would like to reserve the Escapee, although I'm not sure how colorful the description will be. Not a big fan of BB code. But other than that I'm confident I'll get it down pretty nice.
Forgive me for being new. :p

WalterF
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:14 pm

raindrops_autumn- :) She is reserved for you. Let me know if you need more time then the 24hour limit

WalterF- Pm'd. For now Escapee is still open.

For this rp to continue, we will need a few more people, though if absolutely necessary we won't need everyone.

Shané
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WalterF on Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:53 am

submitted my charrie, I will be willing to make changes where necessary.

WalterF
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:31 am

raindrops_autumn will be submitting her character on Sunday, and WalterF is just adjusting his character. We need one more male character before I consider starting the roleplay. I have made a 'Roleplayers Wanted' post in order to bring in the last couple of spots.

Shané
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FizzGig on Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:13 pm

Hey there!

I'd like to reserve the Escapee and the Conserver(?). At any rate, the two best friends. So long as that's okay, of course.

*Edit*

Realized Escapee is actually reserved? <__< I'd like to reserve his friend? Lemme know if anything changes?
Writing is a socially acceptable form of Multiple-Personality-Disorder--C.S.Lewis

FizzGig
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Person of Interest

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!