Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Curious Academy of Love

Curious Academy of Love

a part of “Curious Academy of Love”, a fictional universe by The Lifeless Doll.

A loveless man's Academy for love, where you are chosen a lifetime partner. Without your consent, what could possibly go wrong? (REMAKE) [Full :3]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Curious Academy of Love”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Curious Academy of Love

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Lifeless Doll on Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:28 pm

no we don't, Liliana is Principal, Mulcierago is Sex ed teacher, and Ryker is i think Lit, or English... i dunno >.<

PS. Results are up >.< hope they are ok
"Fus Ro Dah !"
"I used to be an adventurer like you, then i took an arrow to the knee."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Lifeless Doll
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:35 pm

I like my soulmate, it'll be interesting to see how it works out. XD

I don't wanna sound naggy buuuuut, when to we start? :}

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:42 pm

yeah I've been asking that since we started.... I'm naggy apparently.....XD
"Oh, there's some bubble wrap over there not being used? I'll just leave it alone."-Said: No one, EVER.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Lifeless Doll on Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:43 pm

We can begin right now 8D !!!!!!

Ok for starting out, everyone is arriving to the opening ceremony. I guess the Vice Principal will be a NPC. I'll mostly use him since he does EVERYTHING for Liliana, we also will need more teachers. I will post first, then you all can post :3

Code: Select all
[center][color=#HEX CODE HERE][size=200]FULL NAME HERE[/size]

[size=90]POSTING TEXT HERE[/size][/color][/center]

The Lifeless Doll
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Renmiri on Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:49 pm

I.. actually have an urge to join this redux just because I'd find it incredibly funny if Leanne (for those who remember) got paired with a girl haha.

Well. Lifeless, I could submit my old character as a teacher. I kind of.. write a lot though. And take a while. That alright with you? 8D

Renmiri
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chappyfan on Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:52 pm

Can I still join, it kinda takes me a while to post the charrie but I'm working on it now.

Chappyfan
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:52 pm

I posted.... YAY!

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Lifeless Doll on Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:04 pm

Yus you may Ren :3

and Yus you can make a char still.

The Lifeless Doll
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chappyfan on Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:15 pm

Okay, I submitted, but do I have to take the test?

Chappyfan
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Lifeless Doll on Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:19 pm

Nope, we'll just say you did. and fix the image, you can't hotlink from ZeroChan :3

The Lifeless Doll
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chappyfan on Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:39 pm

Okay, fixed. Hope this one's okay.

Chappyfan
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Lifeless Doll on Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:04 pm

Post faster you sexy people, you ♥

The Lifeless Doll
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:18 pm

So many people, I feel so shy all of a sudden. >3< But, I was wondering, are you still accepting characters? of course, I fail to recognize what "NEEDS MORE STUDENTS" mean. I'm just double-checking ahead of time, before I submit a character.
So adorable! ♥

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Renmiri on Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:19 pm

Lifeless, I warned you<3

Anyway, do I still have to do write the soulmate quiz? I don't really mind, since I've already gotten it over with in the other RP, but.. surprisingly busy today 8D

Renmiri
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Lifeless Doll on Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:30 pm

@Kuru: Yes of course :3

@Renmiri: Which ever you wanna do :3

The Lifeless Doll
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:32 pm

Yay, thanks.~ I'll have him up soon. Might take a bit though. I tend to add a lot of detail, if that doesn't bother you. I hope it doesn't. <3

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Renmiri on Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:49 pm

Alrighty. I'll get my quiz up when I get the time.

And just to clarify, cause I feel like I missed something, did you include which teacher had which students somewhere, Lifeless? If you did, then I can get right ahead and start planning my wall of text ^^

Renmiri
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Lifeless Doll on Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:56 pm

Check the 'Principal's Office' thread :3

The Lifeless Doll
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Lifeless Doll on Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:48 pm

Bye guys, see you tomorrow :3

Had so much fun ♥

The Lifeless Doll
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:03 pm

-flails madly- I must reserve! I will repost my character from the previous one. >W<

Edit*: -Recoils and writhes away from the tiny posts that have no detail in them- Eheh... heh... heh... uh...mm.. hmmmm... e3o
SO CALM

Skwidge
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!