Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Damaged

[OOC]Damaged

a part of “Damaged”, a fictional universe by Toxica.

N/A

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Damaged”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC]Damaged

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toxica on Fri May 20, 2011 4:18 pm

The URL for the IC is below:

Information on the diseases the characters have is on the thread below:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Toxica
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC]Damaged

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Sat May 21, 2011 7:14 pm

Hello, my name is Alice.

I submitted my Profile for the Male with Influenza a short while ago and i was simply wondering about the symptoms you listed. I was curious if Nausea was a symptom of Influenza?

I'm just being curious, sorry if i'm bothering you. :)

~Alice
My name is Alice, feel free to call me that! <3
YouTube / DeviantArt / tumblr / Free internet

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toxica on Sat May 21, 2011 7:32 pm

The symptoms on the [Disease Information]Damaged thread which has a link in my first post and believe nausea is not a symptom cannot recall and I am review character sheets right now and you are no bother ^^.

Toxica
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Sat May 21, 2011 7:48 pm

Alright. ^^ Thank you for replying!

I think nausea is a symptom, but i'm not a doctor! Haha! I could easily be wrong. :)
Would it help if i looked it up? I'd be happy to, if you'd like. :D

EDIT: I searched it quickly and it says Nausea is a usually uncommon symptom. I guess it doesn't count then, haha. :) Nevermind <3

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toxica on Sat May 21, 2011 8:00 pm

Yeah, but if you actually want that symptom I suppose you can have it after all things about diseases everyone experience them differently so if you want it to be a symptom for him then go right ahead I wont stop you.

Toxica
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Sat May 21, 2011 8:16 pm

Oh- um, alright...!

And one last question; Just so i know to be on the lookout for posts and such, we'll be starting once all positions are filled, right? :)

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toxica on Sat May 21, 2011 8:20 pm

Yes ma'am we will start once all spots are taken up so promote this RP ^^

Toxica
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Sat May 21, 2011 8:32 pm

I sure will! Thank you so much for this opportunity to be in RP! (Also, everyone can just call me Alice. ^^)

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Sat May 21, 2011 9:58 pm

Actually, sorry for posting again - But i way also curious. Where is this set? Just in some general area or in a specific place or country? *slapped for asking so many questions*

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toxica on Sat May 21, 2011 10:12 pm

Lol, it's fine it's at Riverside High School in a state someplace? I think it will be in Florida at a city called River City... I am so making all this up -_-

Toxica
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Sat May 21, 2011 10:19 pm

River City, Florida. That actually sounds kinda nice. :D

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toxica on Sat May 21, 2011 10:25 pm

Thanks, I kinda tried? lol

Toxica
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Sat May 21, 2011 10:40 pm

I can totally see, lol. XD

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MrMurdoch on Sun May 22, 2011 5:25 pm

Neato roleplay. I've submitted a character. I hope everything's fine with them. If not, I can change anything. And I totally didn't use a picture of the guy who plays Rory Williams in Doctor Who as his picture. Nooooo. (Okay... maybe...)

MrMurdoch
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Sun May 22, 2011 6:51 pm

DraconicArcania wrote:Neato roleplay. I've submitted a character. I hope everything's fine with them. If not, I can change anything. And I totally didn't use a picture of the guy who plays Rory Williams in Doctor Who as his picture. Nooooo. (Okay... maybe...)

Haha. XD It's okay though, he's kinda attractive - so it's perfectly alright.

To Toxica:
I also had an overall question - although i know i've been asking a lot of these and am bound of be shot one of these days for it, don't worry, it'll come soon, lol. The plotline is about life-changing fatal diseases, but i thought Influenza was treatable and was only lethal in the 1800s. I assume this is a different strain (Strain examples: Bird Flu, Swine Flu, etc.) of Influenza which is lethal? Sorry if this is too many questions and/or somewhat annoying. ^^' *slaps self*

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toxica on Sun May 22, 2011 8:25 pm

Draco your character is accepted as for Alice...

*Turn to Alice and pull out a gun and shoot her in the face, with confetti*

Lol, nah your questions are fine and I knew I would come up with a issue with that so I prepared an answer ^^. I know I did not add this part of information but I wanted to keep the IC short since people on here seem to have short attention spans. The thing about diseases, viruses, and so on is that they are never 100% treatable there's always one rare case that all treatments are ineffective and in our character's cases this is true. All treatments they have went through either failed or the person's body reacted badly to the treatment leading to their doctors having to leave the disease untreated. Is that good enough Alice? ;]

Toxica
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MrMurdoch on Sun May 22, 2011 8:28 pm

Hahaha. Sweet. I like your style, Toxic. ;)
Anyway, me and Rory Byrne are all ready! :P

MrMurdoch
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toxica on Sun May 22, 2011 8:32 pm

Why thank you your compliment is much appreciated ^^ Actually I am ready too I just hope the roles get filled soon so we can start soon.

Toxica
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Sun May 22, 2011 8:51 pm

@Toxica
Oh! That's genius! I didn't think of that possibility at all! :D That clears it all up! ^^

Ahhh~! I can't wait to start! I'm so excited! This RP Idea is genius and i know it's gonna be super fun!

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toxica on Sun May 22, 2011 9:03 pm

*Bow* Thank you, thank you and I love the enthusiasm don't lose it.

Toxica
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!