Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Damaged

[OOC]Damaged

a part of “Damaged”, a fictional universe by Toxica.

N/A

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Damaged”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC]Damaged

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MrMurdoch on Mon May 23, 2011 4:16 pm

Yeargh. Can't we start already? XD Time to clone a few people! :P

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MrMurdoch
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BelleOceane on Mon May 23, 2011 4:44 pm

I could join if you'd like.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BelleOceane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby winged1107 on Mon May 23, 2011 4:49 pm

Ouhh, sounds wicked. I'll make a character for the Influenza's girlfriend and have her up in about an hour. (:

winged1107
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MrMurdoch on Mon May 23, 2011 5:08 pm

It's official: I'm magical. :P

MrMurdoch
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toxica on Mon May 23, 2011 5:16 pm

Draconic: Lmao, you sure are thanks lol

Belle: Thanks and your accepted ^^

Winged: Thanks you and go ahead.

Toxica
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MrMurdoch on Mon May 23, 2011 5:26 pm

You're completely and utterly welcome. ;)
AKA: Everything I touch turns to hot dogs. Yummy, juicy hot dogs.

MrMurdoch
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BelleOceane on Mon May 23, 2011 5:36 pm

Toxica-Thank you! I can't wait to begin!

BelleOceane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MrMurdoch on Mon May 23, 2011 5:39 pm

Diddo. But maybe I"m just overly hyper and impatient. Hahaha.

MrMurdoch
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Mon May 23, 2011 5:58 pm

Haha! I can't wait! It's all coming together now! *extreme squeal and flail of happiness* I'm so excited!
My name is Alice, feel free to call me that! <3
YouTube / DeviantArt / tumblr / Free internet

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MrMurdoch on Mon May 23, 2011 6:00 pm

*raises hand*
I vote we just START ALREADY! :P

MrMurdoch
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toxica on Mon May 23, 2011 6:03 pm

Belle: You're welcome and love the impatience, in this case it's good ^^

Alice: Glad that the enthusiasm is still there =]

Draco: You too? Lol, everyone's seems excited for this I'm glad ^^ Unfortunately we need my character, another character to take the last role, and me to give yah your secrets. must keep to yourselves and not tell anyone.

All: Unfortunately we need my character, another character to take the last role, and me to give yah your secrets. must keep to yourselves and not tell anyone. Treat it like your own personal secret and only when your ready to tell you tell and only to the person you trust the most; well this doesn't apply if someone exploits your secret ;].

Toxica
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Mon May 23, 2011 6:12 pm

@All
Okay! I'm sure i'll be totally worth the wait! This is gonna be amazing! I can't wait to RP with all of you! This whole secrets thing is going to be so exciting! I'm sure i'm not the only one who thinks so! *can't describe her excitement with words* (Just a highly excited half-asian, half-european, lol.).

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby winged1107 on Mon May 23, 2011 6:36 pm

Thanks for accepting my character, I appreaciate it. (: This roleplay looks like a lot of fun and I agree with everyone else, I'm excited for it to start. Although I'm sure it'll be worth the wait. :D

winged1107
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toxica on Mon May 23, 2011 6:37 pm

No problem and thanks, I doubt we'll have to wait long though but I have a feeling I'll be the holding it up =P

Toxica
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MrMurdoch on Mon May 23, 2011 6:55 pm

RAWR! I nom upon your brain until it starts...
#begins nomming#
Mmm... Tastes like chicken. :D

MrMurdoch
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Mon May 23, 2011 8:35 pm

I haz a stoopid kweschun? (I have a somewhat idiotic question.)

If someone doesn't take one of the last spots for a while, may i also take a second spot as a boyfriend/girlfriend/crush thing? (Although it is kind of a dumb idea because if for some reason i go away, there will be two practically dormant characters OTL *facefloor*)

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MrMurdoch on Mon May 23, 2011 8:36 pm

I'll pick up a few, too! And might I suggest cloning again?
(wonders if the magicalness works more than once...)

MrMurdoch
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toxica on Mon May 23, 2011 9:32 pm

Sorry but no you cannot make more than one character since I want everyone to focus on one character, but if we get desperate I will allow it.

Toxica
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Tue May 24, 2011 2:09 pm

Alright, i understand. <3

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Wed May 25, 2011 1:06 pm

Ah! Another question! (*is a bucket is stupid questions*)

These secrets that you PM us.; Are they going to be absolutely and completely random, just unrelated to our personalities and histories and etc? What kind of things will they be, not specifically because i like surprises to a certain extent. This is a intriguing concept and it makes me a bit curious. Sorry if i ask too many questions, haha...

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!