Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

DCLXVI and laurenafi

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

DCLXVI and laurenafi

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaurenAFI on Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:42 pm

Name: Summer Brookes
Personality: Summer is loud and obnoxious. She grew up in a rich area and is always looking for attention. She never backs down from a challenge but she is pretty much as helpess as a little kid in the real world. She always grew up having people do things for her and has never been out on her own. Summer is a girly girl and never does any work. She gets frightened easily but tries not to show it and she listens to no one. Summer's parents have always been very protective of her but now they are getting divorced and leaving Summer in the middle of it. Now they are both always out and Summer wanders off around the streets of Chicago alone.
Appearence:Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LaurenAFI
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: DCLXVI and laurenafi

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:08 pm

Gads you're not serious...
This is gonna be FUN...

Name: Katherine M. Aurora
Age: 693, but she doesn't know that. She think she's still in her 500s.
Personality: Sort of a cross between McGonagall and Snape. Katherine is completely no-nonsense, and dislikes any unnecessary frivolity. She was once very fond of music, and played the piano well and often, but she stopped after her she and her husband were separated by a raid on their down by vampire hunters. Their house was broken into by hunters, and both Katherine and her husband escaped, but they have never seen each other again. The pair of them were separated when Katherine was in her early two hundreds. She still hasn't gotten over it.
Katherine doesn't drink animal blood unless she has to, but she doesn't drink human blood unless she has to either. She keeps her eternal youth at somewhere in her mid fifties, which is a rather easy figure to sustain frugally.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaurenAFI on Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:15 pm

x] yeahh.

can u start it?
u seem much more experienced in the vampire fantasy.

LaurenAFI
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:21 pm

GADS! I forgot my appearance! Meh, she's just an old lady. Black hair, white skin, the whole vampire thing.

Are Kate and Summer going to start together, or apart?

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaurenAFI on Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:23 pm

lol yeah.

hmm..
anything works for me.
we could have them just meet or be already past that point

LaurenAFI
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:44 am

[justify]Smoke rose from the overturned bus, and Katherine cursed her timing. If she had allowed the bus to slide off the road a second earlier, it would have landed differently, allowing her to access the now dead or dying passengers. Katherine noticed that the very back of the bus was not crushed, so someone in there may be able to be pulled out. Katherine was tired of hunting like this. It would be so much easier if she could go out in daylight, and snatch some little kid who was stupid enough to be bribed with candy, but having to cause accidents and pick from survivors was the only way in her current state.
Katherine walked over to the rear end of the bus. She could see someone moving in there, but the movement stopped as she got closer. Unsure of whether this was the animal inside attempting not to draw attention to itself, or if it was incapable of movement, Katherine approached cautiously. She realized that the situation was closer to the latter, and that the animal in question was a teenage girl.

][will finish later][

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaurenAFI on Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:07 pm

Summer flinched and was thrown against the window of the bus, as it turned over. Sadly the window didn't break. She looked around the bus nervously. It smelled of smoke and blood and most of all dead silence. She slowly pulled herself up and timidly peeked over her seat to see the teens that were chattering eagerly minutes before were now silent. She could hear a few moans and groans which eventually silenced out.

Summer looked out the window and saw someone, who she couldn't quite make out but she had a feeling that she wasn't very normal. She questioned herself on whether to break through a window and scream for the person but she decided against it once she saw the women walking towards the bus. She quickly froze, trying to hide herself from the person who she now made out to be a woman.

LaurenAFI
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:57 pm

Katherine poked her head inside the bus. She saw the smushed remains of passengers (ick, she thought) smeared across the inside, as she looked around in search of the girl. An interesting idea came to Katherine, and she called into the totaled vehicle.
"Hello? Anybody in there alive?"

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaurenAFI on Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:56 pm

Summer looked up, a bit startled as the woman sounded some what friendly and harmless. She stood up slowly, keeping herself balance as she stepped over a body.

"Yes," Summer chirped quielty as she stepped out into the aisle so that she got a clear view of the woman. "There was an accident.." She said slowly. "Can you help me get out of here?" She asked timidly.

LaurenAFI
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:30 pm

Katherine peered into the ruined bus.
"We're miles from the nearest town," she said. "Out here, they put places far apart. My house is the nearest shelter." She stated this as if she didn't need to ask if the teenage girl wanted to stay with her for a while. There was really no alternative.
Looking up at the sky, which would have been filled with the spectacular display of stars that you saw this far from civilization, had it not been cloudy, Katherine waited for the girl inside to reply.

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaurenAFI on Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:33 pm

"Oh.." Summer said. She didn't know what to do. She decided that she would need to ask the woman if she could stay with her just for the night and then someone would come and save her. "Is there anyway that I could stay with you for a little?" She asked awkwardly.

LaurenAFI
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:37 pm

"Of course," Katherine said. "Here, get out of this bus. I live a ways away, but it's not as far a walk as to Sundance." Katherine glanced to the east. Sunrise was still far off, but she needed to get underground soon, just to be safe. It would probably take as long for the sun to come up as it would to hike back to her house, anyway.

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaurenAFI on Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:40 pm

"Thanks so much," Summer replied, relieved that she wouldn't be stranded. She slowly climbed out of the destroyed bus. She straightened out her shirt and looked up at the woman.

"I'm Summer by the way, 13 years old," She said. "How far of a walk is it to your house?" She asked. "Thanks again for letting me stay, hopefully you aren't poor though. I'd really prefer a nice place."

LaurenAFI
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:52 pm

Katherine raised an eyebrow. She really needed a lackey, but if this Summer kid turned out to be Little Miss Prissy Prissy Princess, she would have to go.
"I'm not poor," Katherine said shortly, "but my residence is probably not what you are used to. Although, it seems far better than to stay out here." Nothing but deep green ponderosa pines could be seen in any direction, except for the gray ribbon of road that snaked over the hills.
"Bears, you know," Katherine added.

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaurenAFI on Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:56 pm

Summer sighed and rolled her eyes.
"Fine. Let's get going then. It'll probably take you and those old legs a while to get to wherever you live," She said as she began to walk away from the bus. "Is this the right way?" She asked as she looked around. She was completely in the middle of no where. "And I don't have to do chores or work crap when I get to your place, right?"

LaurenAFI
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:41 pm

Katherine's eyebrows went up.
"I have lived alone for the past---" Katherine tried to remember how long it had been, "---long time, and I have little need for a maid or a pack mule, but I do have one special job that I cannot do on my own, and I would like to request your assistance. If you don't want to help me, you can say no. I live up this way," she said, turning to the hill on the other side of the road, the side that the bus had not rolled off. She began hiking up the steep slope to the road. The slope on the other side of the road was shallower than the one the bus had rolled off, and would be an easier climb.

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaurenAFI on Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:52 pm

Summer turned and followed the woman up the hill. She stopped for a minute, pulling off her heels and walking barefoot behind her. "Whats your name?" She asked.

"What's the job?" Summer asked quickly. She thought she was great at everything and this would be a perfect time to show this old hag. As long as it didn't involve breaking a nail then Summer would accept the job.

LaurenAFI
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:29 pm

[]I'm not that old, I'm middle aged... salt and pepper hair, crow's feet, etc...[]

"I will explain myself to you when we get to my house," she said. "My name is Katherine. Katherine Aurora." She walked onto the road, crossed it, and picked up a large stick. Using it as a walking stick, she began making her way through the pines that lined the hill in front of her.

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaurenAFI on Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:44 pm

[[ yeah, i know. my character's just being her snobby, better, cooler and younger than everyone self]]

Summer nodded and crossed the street as well. "Are we there yet?" She asked a couple of times as she trailed behind the woman. "How'd you end up all the way out here anyway? It doesn't look populated.. at all."

LaurenAFI
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:54 pm

"I prefer solitude," Katherine said. "This can be annoying when I need to, you know, eat. Make money. Stuff like that." She came into a clearing in the trees and looked behind her. The road, or, indeed, any trace of the road was [were?] no longer visible. She walked over to a small sapling near the edge of the clearing. Upon drawing closer to the sapling, it became evident that the tree was fake. Katherine bent down, and pulled a key out of her pocket. She unlocked four metal latches that seemed to be just lying on the grass, and grabbed the sapling by the trunk, pulling it upward.
The sapling did not pull out of the ground. A circle of grass beneath it lifted up and pivoted, as if on a hinge. The hole it left was about two feet in diameter. There were some rungs bolted onto the side of a pipe, which had light at the end. Katherine began to climb down into the hole.

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!