Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dead Poets society

Dead Poets society

a part of “Dead Poets society”, a fictional universe by LRmember.

One way or another you've been hurt. You are sent off by the parents to a mental hospital to 'help you get out of this funk.' Life throws you another curve ball when you meet HIM . . .

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dead Poets society”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Dead Poets society

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurLadyofSorrows on Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:09 pm

Yeeeah I think that would be true for both of them...

Maybe more like seven or ten years.
"Hey! Don't point your finger at crazy people!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

OurLadyofSorrows
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:24 pm

Yeah, 7 - 10 years is about the right time.

I just had the image of Sadie's husband not thinking anything wrong about inviting his boss to dinner. However, sadie hadn't see him in years and literally drops the dish she was holding seeing him. Her children (or child depending) are confused at why she dropped the dish, but soon warm up to the stranger calling him a giant bear while he plays with them.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vestiline
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurLadyofSorrows on Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:23 pm

Giant bear! xD

Probably child. Oh, Sadie. Just a moment of, "WAHAAAAT I KNOW YOUUUUUUuUUUU!"

OurLadyofSorrows
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:10 am

Oh..lets drop a few hints of how fucking nuts lacross will go in isolation.

I can give you the stages of that decent if you'd like. :3

Vestiline
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurLadyofSorrows on Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:19 pm

Oh dear lawwwwwd. Yes plox. xD

OurLadyofSorrows
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:52 pm

Stage 1: few mintues to an hour after capture; he's irritated, trying to amuse himself, eyes have adjusted to the darkness, chants can be heard from him from trying to amuse himself.

Stage 2: hour to two hours after capture; animal ticks start to kick in, time and behavioral ticks start to dissassociate from each other, try to sleep to keep himself sane. Any staff are welcome just to talk to him so he knows what time is is.

Stage 3: 4-5 hours after capture, if not told the time or given some sort of time tracking divice, drowsyness and irritablity start to kick in. Animal and human tendency mix almost completely at this point and staff should be more carefully if going to physically handle him.

Stage 4: 1 day - 3 days, desparation and begging kick in here. The mind starts to start war with himself, the human side becoming weaker and weaker due to the inability to tell time and little to no contact with other people. Medication will be rejected and bodily harm can result from careless handling.

Stage 5: 5 days and onward, the human in him is loosing the war animal insticts almost completely, urges for raw meat (if fed at all) and all recognizable human manarisms are all but hidden or gone. Staff and other paitients should take extreme coution in handling him.

Stage 6: 1 - 2 weeks, human mind is completely distroyed, anyone near him is in extreme danger of serevere harm or death. Human thought is gone and those that have wrong him are advised to baracade themselves in their rooms or get as far away from the area as possible. Months will be needed to return him to human ratio all if able to come backfrom the abyss at all. This stage runs in the males of his mother's side of the blood line (the same line that possesses the elongated canines) and is unknown if male who fall to this ever return from the brink. This stage has happened before to his grandfather and uncle. Both were respectfully put down.

Vestiline
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurLadyofSorrows on Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:11 am

Well. We're all fucked. xD

OurLadyofSorrows
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:17 am

Yeah, that and I doubt that he'll get to stage 6 at any point in time in this RP on his own. These stages are for a gradual descent into madness. He can go straight to stage six for a short period of time if something where to make him mentally snap.

Vestiline
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurLadyofSorrows on Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:25 pm

I hope not. e.e That's kind of horrifying and no good for anything but pure chaos. xD

OurLadyofSorrows
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:17 pm

Jesse should not be anywhere around. Ever. During that stage, his family might have tocollect what's left of him.

On the other hand, I think Sadie needs a few lessons on using her small size to her advantage. Not to mention, I think that she'd know when to try and get jese to quit taunting him and run.

Vestiline
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurLadyofSorrows on Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:22 pm

XD Sadie knows how to use her temper, which is a lot scarier than any physical contact.

And I'll keep that in mind. Bahah poor Jesse. xD Poor Lacross, but poor Jesse, because he was doomed from the start.

OurLadyofSorrows
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:34 pm

Sadie off her meds? Scary thought.

Not sure what to post now. Should I go back to lacross and have him wander back into the building or have Leland keep talking to Jesse. L needs to come back....

Vestiline
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurLadyofSorrows on Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:36 pm

L needs to come back and I'm dry as far as idle conversation and posting for Jesse. Bring Lacross in. Something. ENTERTAIN ME.

We will move on (as usual) until L comes back. As I've learned...as long as we don't cause any HORRIBLE plot twists (aside from internal conflict, etc. ie: Jesse against Lacross) that doesn't really affect the rest of the plot, we're free to create and continue.

OurLadyofSorrows
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:30 am

Posted! Now the links are only for those parts of the post, click them and listen while you read those parts. X3

Vestiline
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurLadyofSorrows on Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:30 pm

Daammmn.

ALSO HI L!

And that was hard. It took me like ten minutes to get Sadie's mood right. xD

Turns out all I needed was some Nightmare Before Christmas music.

OurLadyofSorrows
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:16 pm

I need to think of what's on the note....hmmm....

that and should Jesse witness this or no? Jesse might get the point Leland was trying to make. >3

Vestiline
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurLadyofSorrows on Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:25 pm

Iunno?

And he could or couldn't. Either way. Just let me know what you want and I'll shove him over there.

OurLadyofSorrows
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:40 pm

considering now that it's somehow a couple days later. >.>'

anyway, how's life been treatin' ya?

Vestiline
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurLadyofSorrows on Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:45 pm

Well yeah.

Is fine, I have a few days off work so I'm catching up on roleplay. The usual. You?

OurLadyofSorrows
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:24 pm

eh, school's been a pain. Trying to find a job, and looking for other roleplays that don't die in 4 - 8 pages. The usual here.

Vestiline
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!