Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Death Island

Death Island

a part of “Death Island”, a fictional universe by Metalzero.

You have won a vacation to a beautiful tropical island. Everything is nice and peaceful by day, but by night, you find that the island becomes a lot more....deadly... Work together with your fellow travelers in order to survive the island...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Death Island”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Death Island

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Metalzero on Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:37 pm

http://www.theroleplaygateway.com/roleplay/death-island/
Last edited by Metalzero on Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Metalzero
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Death Island

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dig17 on Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:23 pm

Dude, no offense, but there's a 100% chance that no one will join this in its current state, no matter how many times you try to post it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

dig17
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Metalzero on Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:37 am

Sorry, I wasn't trying to spam the boards with my RP, but I'm new, so I wasn't quite sure where to post it. I just realized that it automatically created for me. My other threads can be locked or deleted or whatever. I know that it's not quite RP ready yet, but I'm still working on it.

Metalzero
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Metalzero on Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:25 pm

I'm changing the RP style. It will be held just in chat, no play-by-post.

Metalzero
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Metalzero on Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:10 pm

Metalzero wrote:I'm changing the RP style. It will be held just in chat, no play-by-post.

Nevermind this. I decided that play-by-post would be the best way to go.

Metalzero
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Metalzero on Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:01 pm

The introductory post has been made.

Metalzero
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:48 pm

...We totally need girls. :D

"Join The Corps!"

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Metalzero on Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:59 pm

I know, I'm working on it. I forgot to tell you, but can you make the posts in the "Docks" location until we reach the island and begin exploring a bit? Thanks.

Metalzero
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Metalzero on Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:04 pm

Hey JayZeroSnake, it's your turn :p

Metalzero
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Metalzero on Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:51 pm

I've decided to keep the chat posts in the RP thread since the are canon and it would be a waste of perfectly good Roleplaying xP

Metalzero
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby winged1107 on Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:05 pm

Okay, sound good to me. So now we're just waiting for Snake to post? :P

winged1107
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Metalzero on Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:14 pm

I just checked on Snake. It looks like he deactivated his profile. :(
Do you still want to continue the RP and see if anyone else wants to join?

Metalzero
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!