Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Death Note IC

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Death Note IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iSJ™ on Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:17 am

It has been 2 years since L died at the hands of Kira, and it is the 1 year anniversary since Kira has stopped killing. The world prays for Kira to return to restore his order upon the world, but there are still people who view Kira's actions as immoral and wrong. An unknown number of shinigami have come to earth in that time, there have been scattered killings by deathnotes, and many killings of kira haters by mobs. Are you a shinigami who is tied to a human, a human with a death note who can claim the title of kira, or an investigator who will stop at nothing in order to destroy the title of Kira?

Shinigamis
Mattyj1691- Sato Daiichi 1
smileythemask - Ato 3
chulance - Labont 2
Mina Blackraven - Cacy 4
Applepoisoneer - Ritsusoki 5

Kiras
</3MrEmoMuffin</3 - Shade Motosuwa 2
Mina Blackraven - Mina Blackraven 1
iSJ™ - Xavier Renolds 5
chulance - Dark Yaygome 3
Lily Evans - Lily Evans 4

Inspectors
Applepoisoneer - Fuuyutsuki Harumati AKA Moonless
AmalgamAgenda - Michael Flemming AKA Mike
iowa90 - [needs a name] AKA ZX19
Sintai - Will Sintai AKA Sin

All Kiras have a number by their name which corresponds with their shinigami. Okay with all said and done, Shall we begin to roleplay.

Note : People Who have An AKA name will be addressed with it, because if Kira knows your real name He/She can kill you. Kira has to find it out.D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

iSJ™
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Death Note IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:27 am

[dramatic Kira music, please... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pd-DDPwLmbQ Click and listen while reading... Read slowly to capture the true epicness of it.]

Shade wrote down yet another five names. He packed away the Death Note and his pen. But he wanted more... He wanted the scum of the earth gone and dead, to create the ideal world for living! He opened his drawer and reopened the Death Note and took his pen back out, twirling it in his hands. "You're next..."

[Wait for people to start singing int the music before you read here. Sorry the intro paragraph wasn't long enough.]
He wrote ten more names, each dying of stabbing themselves with sharp metal from the walls of their cells. They'd know how much each of their victims suffered. "They.... Must... Die..." He said, entranced by his power. Another three people. Then two more. They all must go... Then five people. He smiled wickedly at the names he had written.

Now they were suffering. They were all dying right now. And he laughed. He was becoming a God in this Hell of a world. Shade was bringing Light to the world... And it would last an eternity... And speaking of Gods, he had yet to see the Shinigami that was mentioned. Where was this God of Death?
imahugefaggotplsignorethis.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:52 am

Labont flew in the air laughing like a maniac "WEEEE! WHOO! He said flying the breeze in his air he swept down it was too bad the humans couldn't see him. He was so happy and he flew down to the ground. He activated his shiniganmi eyes searching for-life-spans and saw something ice cream! He walked over to it and grabbed a cone licking it and eating it scarring some people and he flew off into a room phasing through the wall he landed behind somone." Hi, I'm Labont" He said with a maniac grin.

Meanwhile
Dark laughed like crazy as he planned to become a hero to humanity he turned on the TV he had killed 13 people all bullies from high-school."I hated high-school I was treated so wrongly the world hates me I must kill those who hate me! He was a rich-kid with an anger problem, "Now than! He smiled and went on the internet a nice girl on face-book he wrote her name down and killed her! 14 people and than he turned and the news-lady she died of a heart-attack too! "Yes!
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:55 am

It was right on cue. As he wondered, the Shinigami fazed through the wall of his room. He looked slowly at the hulking demon next to him. "Shinigami... I have waited five days for you. I am Shade." He said, giving the Death God the same wicked smile. "Also known as Kira. Soon-to-be God of this world..."

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:58 am

Labont nodded listening to the human's speech crap he was talking to him again he hated when people talked to much although this guy kept it short and simple."Human.... Five days? Really? Hi Shade I'm Labont" Yeah whatever I'm bored let's have some fun so what are you doing with the death note?

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:07 pm

"Labont. You don't beat around the bush, do you?" Shade asked. "I've been killing criminals... Check out the book." He said, handing the Shinigami six page's worth of killings. "I was hoping you could tell me more about this notebook, Labont. Anything you'll tell me." He said, letting his hair fall over his eyes.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iowa90 on Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:42 pm

ZX19 sat in a wooden chair, showing no emotions as the dancer teased him. She was a beautiful girl and could be considered practically naked as she performed her routine. ZX19 just simply sat there, not so much as even blinking. The two guys standing nearby watching finally cracked and said, "HA!! You owe men 20 bucks!" The first man said to the second. The appeared to be cops of some sort.
"No, the dance isn't over yet," said the second, but his compainion was convinced he had won.
"Look at him! No emotion, not even a hard on! Nothings going to happen so you owe me 20 bucks." The second cop fianally handed over the money mumbling. ZX19 stood up and left the dancer a tip even though she wasn't through yet. He came up to the two gamblers and said,
"Can we go now? There is work to be done."
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT!!!
"Truth be told... I couldn't lay a finger on the man."

iowa90
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mattyj1691 on Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:08 pm

Sato walked along the high street Smiling broadly looking this way and that stopping at shop windows and peering in to see what other strange human objects he could find. Sato stopped outside one shop and pressed he oddly shaped nose against the glass
"Poop-a-scoop" Read Sato his smile fading slightly
"The human's scoop up poo" Sato looked puzzled
"Strange creatures" Sato turned around slowly as he saw the reflection of a young girl in the window glass, Sato had the unnerving feeling that she was looking straight at him he casual pointed to fingers at her eyes turned himself around and pushed his fingers against the glass, Simulating the girls eye line he was pointing straight at the Poop-a-scoop he turned with a silly grin,
"She must be one of those poo collectors" His grin spread stupidly across his face.

As Sato began walking up the street he took 2 steps before turning his head back to the girl who he could have sworn was staring at him straight in the eyes, Sato began running backward and forward moving his head in all manor of ways, The girls stare did not waver, He began shouting loudly mostly gibberish, Still the girl did not look away he stopped finally breathing quite heavily
"What's the deal with you, Human" Sato said loudly to the girl.

((OOC: Hope that's good Mina? I personally think i controlled your character a bit to much but i hope it's OK =3))

Mattyj1691
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:11 pm

Labont starred at him" beat bush? What? He said confused not understanding human expressions. " Killing criminals" He starred at him seeing his true name and holding his death note. He saw his life-span this would be a long time filled with fun he hoped. " So you murder them? The Death note it's the shinigami's tool we kill people so we can their life-span. It can be used for any logical method of death and the cover is black.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:18 pm

"Yes, obviously. I read the rules. But it mentions things... Things about eyes, and no Heaven or Hell, and things like that. I don't understand it..." Shade explained his request further. "Help a human out?" He asked. "Please."

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:25 pm

Labont looked the human he talked to him as though he did not fear him even though he was more dangerous than any human." Oh Shinigami eyes and the things about heaven and hell? You wish to know this let's make a deal I like ice cream can you buy my a vanilla ice cream cone than I'll tell you." I can help you understand Shade" He said to him smiling he would love ice-cream!

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:41 pm

Shade chuckled. "Vanilla ice cream? Sounds like a fair trade. I think I have some sundae stuff in the freezer. You're lucky that my parents aren't home. They'd freak if they saw you." He said, making his way to the kitchen.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:48 pm

Labont saw Shade chuckle whoo he thought he was going to get mad and just make him tell him and not give him any ice-cream. "Yes place or strawberry I'm in the mood for either preferably vanilla" He said and smiled"Thanks" He said and opened up his wings levitating after Shade following him to the kitchen and he phased his hand through the freezer taking out some ice-cream. "So is the ice cream already made can I have some in bowl than I'll start telling you what you want to know Shade"

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:30 pm

"Yeah. It's neapolitan. It has chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla." Shade said, scooping it into a bowl and putting hot fudge, whipped cream, nuts, bananas, and a cherry on top. "Enjoy, Shinigami."

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:01 pm

Labont nodded and took a spoon out from his pocket and sniffed." It smells delicious" He said and began eating it like crazy. "So whoever uses the death note dosen't go to heaven or hell and as for eyes shinigami can see humans lifespans and names if they see their face.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:11 pm

"Really? Shinigami eyes do that? How do I get them? I'm really interested in that!" Shade said, excited. He could kill anyone with such eyes. "I want them as soon as possible!"

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:21 pm

Labont looked down at Shade yawning." Well let me explain Shin-I-Gam-I meaning me you are human meaning no shinigami eyes. I could give them to you but it's illegal and I don't feel like dieing. Besides why would you even need them to destroy mankind?: If your only killing criminals you won't require the eyes.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:32 pm

"There's no need for sarcasm, Labont. And as for the eyes, there are two sides to this situation. The Kira followers and the people trying to bring him down. If I could get their names, then getting rid of them would be simple." He said, preparing his own banana split. "How is it, O mighty God of Death?" He joked.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mina Blackraven on Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:48 pm

((No, the post is great! Thanks and sorry it took so long to reply!!!!))

Mina blinked her golden eyes for a second as she stared at the Shinigami. It was doing odd things and she gave a puzzled look for a second, wondering if a Shinigami could be retarded.....
"What's the deal with you, Human" Sato said loudly to the girl. She blinked a few times, looking around at no one,since there weren't any people around. "Whats the deal with you, Shinigami?" she asked looking back to him.

================================================================================
((I forgot who was supposed to post first soooo, lol I went ahead and posted. So if you don't like it, I will edit and take it out. Thanks Lily ♥))

Cacy sighed, bored out of her mind. Grabbing her death note, she appeared in the human realm apparently at a school. Looking around she saw a bunch of girls jumping and skipping and dancing. Her red eyes nearly light up as she watched them, floating a little above the ground. "It looks soooo exciting!" she cheered, her pale cheeks turning rosy. As she looked at the girls, she noticed one in particular. Lily was her name. A smirk came to Cacy's face as she watched the girls take a brake, each going their own way. She then moved, closer to keep an eye on Lily.
Image Image Image Image

Mina Blackraven
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:07 pm

Labont sighed, I'm not being sarcastic you didn't seem to understand if you could have them we would call them human eyes" He said " To the situation kira supporters so your going to murder those who don't support you. Some other person with a death note murdered a bunch of innocent people a news lady and a man now wha? Hmm I might kill some if you give me,,,,, butter peacan ice cream!

Dark starts killing tons of teenagers on facebooks and know has killed 100 innocent teenagers."MUHAHAH! I Shall be a hero!

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!