Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Deities of Rumble

Deities of Rumble {hindu mythology/fighting/high school rp}

a part of “Deities of Rumble”, a fictional universe by That One Guy.

"We here at karma High do not stop fights, we grade them. And yes, under our school lies the dark godess Kali, she might break out and eat us this year! That would be exciting wouldn't it?"

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Deities of Rumble”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Deities of Rumble {hindu mythology/fighting/high school

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sun May 15, 2011 4:05 pm

I have two questions! One, when will we be starting--when everyone else gets their characters in? I'm eager, x3

Two, IF you like, I wouldn't mind playing the part of the Hall Monitor as well as my other character if you gave me his details (other than the description I read on him, of course).

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Sun May 15, 2011 6:00 pm

yep, we will start soon as we all finish making characters!
(°□°)┻━┻
FUCK TABLES

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

That One Guy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flickery on Sun May 15, 2011 7:33 pm

Alrite! If you don't mind can I start posting a little later than the others?

I want to have my character appear later (since he will probably be someone met in the school, being a second year), also gives me a little more time to flesh his sheet out without holding back the start.

A smilie costs nothing, but in the internet, it is EVERYTHING.

flickery
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Sun May 15, 2011 9:07 pm

sure flickery :) that means I'm waiting on Kenzi, and hanasasaki, hana I know IRL, so I'll go bust her butt right now XD

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Sun May 15, 2011 9:21 pm

I can make my character up but I just didn't know what you wanted for a character sheet to fill out. I found my picture for her and know what she's going to be like. \

Kenzi
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Sun May 15, 2011 10:10 pm

Well, there are at least four examples in the tab of profiles that are completed, and the requirements are all listed in the sign-up thread in the first paragraph you see. Do you mean how to design it? Because I can give you a layout if you like, it'll be pretty generic though.

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Thu May 19, 2011 12:07 am

good grief, are people still here?

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Thu May 19, 2011 1:58 am

I sure am... XD
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Thu May 19, 2011 8:07 pm

I am! I wish people would make their characters though. T^T

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Thu May 19, 2011 9:53 pm

Posted the queen.

Kenzi
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flickery on Mon May 23, 2011 7:58 am

w00t! Also, I have posted my character. I actually wanted to wait till the story progressed but to heck with it, I'm too enthusiastic to let it happen like this.

Let us revive this thread! Clearly TOG has put alot of effort into this. :D

flickery
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Mon May 23, 2011 6:18 pm

Thank you!

I would like to not see this die I8) theres my freaky smilie for you. I will be writing up the ic post, expect it today or tomorrow

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flickery on Mon May 23, 2011 9:18 pm

>8) Boy, what big eyes.

Nah don't need to tnk us, it's the hardwork you put into this RP that made me want to join. :]

flickery
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Mon May 23, 2011 9:34 pm

I wish we had a King and the Spaniard :(

Kenzi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Mon May 23, 2011 9:55 pm

Ladies and Gents, I have just attempted to sit down and write for this rp, and bad news, I have lost my drive for this. Frankly it has been a long while since I set this up, and I worked damn hard, expecting a lot of takers. None showed unless I invited and begged for people to be interested, one or two others discovered this after broqaing themselves, needless to say I've been heavily disheartened by the outcome. Such great characters, but so few. I suggest that we step back from this rp and re-visit it at a later time. I don't want to lose sight of any of you, but I don't feel that I can do this with gusto anymore. So please, keep in touch with me, and don't become a stranger, I will say one thing, on another note:

Realistic (mostly) Pirates interest check Marionette, my dearest and most talented madame, is trying to put together a Pirate rp, but one that invovles Pirates with realistic limitations and accurate settings, such as having a ship that was one of the actualy models, having characters with rough outlooks on life and flaws, and all around rough-tumbling adventure.......with mermaids. Yes, I said with mermaids. Yes, this is a mania stemming off from Pirates of The Carribean 4. So THOSE sorts of mermaids. The plot has yet to be established fully, but I can tell you that between the two of us and anyone else interested, one can be hashed out and become wonderful! Plus I will be making the forum set-up, so expect the same quality in forum navigation and appearance. We don't know if we wish to do this seventeenth century style, or something more medevial(not sure I spelled that right?). I will be playing a swashbuckler myself, a rather dashing young man, and I'm sure you all may find a place yourselves! This will have realistic pictures Kenzi! So you will probably like that, the rest of you come join us! I'll be sure to make it worth your while.

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Mon May 23, 2011 10:55 pm

Heck yes, That one guy, I am 100% game for that. I just saw the new POTC and am dying to do some pirate roleplaying so you can absolutely count me in. I would be more than happy to help generate some plot ideas with you two as well. :)

Kenzi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flickery on Tue May 24, 2011 5:01 am

Now I'm a SAD PANDA.

I jest. Let's keep in contact. :] I would definitely revisit this RP again but if you've decided that the time for it isn't now, I thread on to greener pastures till the time comes ...FOR G-G-GLORY!!

But you really can't write anything? D:

flickery
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Tue May 24, 2011 5:52 am

This makes me sad as well, :/. I was betting this to be one of my more favorited RPs, but I completely understand what you mean when you've lost your interest for it. I've done the same before. Especially so since you didn't get the characters you wanted or expected to have, which, well, blows.

This blooows.

But, like I said, I understand and it's fine! I'm going to be checking out that Pirate RP, as well. I've always wanted to do one, but I've never found one interesting enough to do. This one seems like it just might do it for me though, xD

We will definitely keep in touch!

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Tue May 24, 2011 8:24 am

I call BS!

Ok, not really, but I am, indeed very disappointed. Or sad, which you prefer. A sad tale that this RP didn't get the attention it should have gotten.

Anyhow, I do hope you'll be remaking something like this and I'll be sure to be joining then. Haha :P Well, be seeing you then. And I seriously hope that somehow this will make en epic Spartanic comeback. [Insert Sparta battlecry in here.]

Cheers,
Archlkan

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Tue May 24, 2011 10:51 am

*sniff sniff* I tearful farewell, I really am sorry that this did not rocket off like it should have, I had such high hopes, but this is quite likely to show up again, maybe next time with more participators. Chao!

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!