Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Deities: The Story

Deities: The story

a part of “Deities: The Story”, a fictional universe by ChaosBlade.

When the old gods of myth find themselves in a modern day city they need to come together to stay hidden- any myths allowed from Norse to Egyptian

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Deities: The Story”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Deities: The story

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosBlade on Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:28 pm

char skeleton

God of:
Abilities:
current time Clothing:
Looks:
Building:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ChaosBlade
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Deity's: The story

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:14 pm

I submitted a bio for Iktomi. =D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Grahf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Greeter Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosBlade on Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:36 am

welcome to the roleplay my friend. Also to other players, you may post whenever you like.

ChaosBlade
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosBlade on Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:57 am

oh, question to you all, do you want this to have locations for each area or keep it singular locationed.

ChaosBlade
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azuma Ito on Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:02 pm

I don't know what to post i cant think of any reply to what you put...nevermind i thought harder about it

Azuma Ito
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosBlade on Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:02 am

if anyone wants il allow you to have more than one char, pretty much due to the fact that we have so few players, this is not a requirment just keeping you all up to date

ChaosBlade
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azuma Ito on Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:26 pm

I made a new char her name is diana she is the goddess of the hunt and was fathered by one of the norse gods and mothered by Aphrodite.

Azuma Ito
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:45 pm

Im just gonna kinda idle out people watchin till someone goes outside if that's cool. I don't wanna seem like I ditched the Rp or anything..

Grahf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Greeter Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:23 pm

Is your version of Diana a little kid?

Grahf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosBlade on Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:54 am

why the heck did apollo leave? if anyone wants him go ahead, im gonna have to find out though, if anyone know, please tell me in the ooc

ChaosBlade
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azuma Ito on Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:00 am

yes she is about 11

Azuma Ito
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosBlade on Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:17 am

you should probably add her age under the description of Diana, Make it easier for newcomers to find and such

ChaosBlade
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azuma Ito on Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:27 am

ok i edited her age

Azuma Ito
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosBlade on Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:29 am

thanks,

ChaosBlade
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:56 pm

Im going to have to drop this Rp, it's just not going anywhere. I don't feel like responding to the posts, it's just not worth the effort. Nothing against you guys, just bored.

Grahf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosBlade on Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:05 pm

Yup, BTW this rp's dead, sorry just didnt work, hope to see you all again.

ChaosBlade
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!