Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Descendants of the Keyblade (IC (Open and Accepting))

a topic in Video Games, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on video games.

Descendants of the Keyblade (IC (Open and Accepting))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodWineVampiress93 on Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:28 pm

Reii sat on the dock, swinging her legs just over the water, once in a while tipping her toes so they splashed a little. She was waiting for her brother on one of the Destiny Islands. It was where she'd lived her whole life, it was where she expected to live for the rest of her life in relative peace. She grabbed the end of one of her pigtails and twirled it around her finger. The only problem was, relative peace wasn't exactly Reii's cup of tea. She took a lighter out of her pocket and lit it, watching the flame for a short time then letting it go out.
"Laugh all you want, you won't laugh me out of my opinion." Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BloodWineVampiress93
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Descendants of the Keyblade (IC (Open and Accepting))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:40 pm

Hatori looked out at the sky, the sun was just starting to set. He was standing on the tree that his parents used to sit on and talk. He grabbed to trunk of the tree that bent upwards. He stared the sky that started to turn the clouds purple and pink and turned the blue sky orange and yellow. He sighed and looked around at the island, it was too boring for him. He hated where he lived and his father and pretty much everything and everybody except a selected few that were able to make him smile. He looked at the sky and was reminded of fire that used to come out of lighters he used to have, but were stolen or taken away.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HISS on Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:02 pm

Zuru looked up at the sky, soft colors forming as the sun started to set. The sun was half way under the sea, and would rise again tomorrow when she wakes up. She sighed, it wasn't that interesting around Destiny Islands. It was a beautiful and peaceful place, but there was nothing to do except stare at the beauty. She was in the sand, on her back as some seagulls flew by. She watched them with a smile, wondering how it was to be able to fly like that. If only she had wings. She rolled over on her stomach as she looked at a passing by baby turtle, trying to get to it's home, the sea. She grinned, waving slightly. At least she had a few friends.

HISS
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Reii lay on her back and stared at the darkening sky. She closed her eyes a little and breathed in the sea air, it smelled fresh and nice, very familiar. Her eyes flicked open but only for a moment, then she closed them again, she was fighting the urge to go after Hatori and find him. She sat up, the water was still warm from the afternoon. She slid off the dock and into the water. She nearly had forgotten to leave her lighter on the dock, but last minute she had taken it out of her pocket and laid it on the worn wooden plank.

BloodWineVampiress93
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:46 pm

Hatori looked at the ground that was on both sides of the ledge. He smiled and stepped off the tree and jumped off the ledge. He walked along the beach for no reason. The sun was almost gone and he had to get Reii home before his parents got worried that he had gotten her killed or something. He sighed and watched to waves on the beach, yet another boring day had passed on destiny islands. Hatori started to plan what to do during the night since he didn't want to stay in the house very long.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:50 pm

Luke laid ontop of a rock on one of the islands, He was restless it was true but he couldn't stop thinking about why he was here, Why he existed, what was his purpose in life. He really wanted to know, he only sighed as he sat up looking over to the horizon. He sighed softly, His friends were probably just as restless as he was or even more maybe. Their parents had brought them up here in this peaceful oasis. What a drag, he sighed some as he stood up looking around. He sighed again, "I wonder what everyone is doing...?" he asked out loud as he sat down cross-legged on the rock just looking out again. The seagulls flying over the waves, and every now and again scooping up their dinner. Once again this place was way to peaceful for him.

"Suggest that we escape by putting fish in our mouths so we can breath while under water AGAIN I will Ninja punch you so hardcore it will knock you out and when you wake up? the force of it will knock you out a second time before you wake up!"

RM:"Please promise to kill me with your pants on" BM:"I PROMISE NOTHING!"

"IN THE NAME OF MEANINGLESS BATTLE!" *Attacks*

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyro on Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:01 pm

A tall boy stumbles onto the sand. He sits back and dusts his hands of sand as he looks up at the sky.
"Wow..." He mumbles to no-one in particular. "This place looks familar. Nice but familiar...." Tyro stands, removing more sand from his jeans and stepping away quickly from the perfect, blue sea.
He looks to his side and grabs the handle of his weapon in the sand, pulling it free. The blunt blade was rested on his shoulder.
"Wonder if anyone friendly is around..."

Tyro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HISS on Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:12 pm

Zuru drew some odd patterns and designs in the sand as she smiled to herself. There were circles and squares and other odd and weird shapes surrounding her. She does act like a child, but then again, nothing comes in the way of her trying to get rid of boredom. Anyways, who's the one to judge? No one around here even knew her, so really, she didn't care. She got up and sighed, her silver hair shining in the bright sun as her Sea green eyes matched the water. She wondered where her brother was, but she guessed he was just somewhere doing his thing. Stuffing her hands in her cargo pockets, she jumped over her patterns, landing on plain sand as she started walking to who knows where. Maybe she'll find something to do.

HISS
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:23 pm

Luke yawned tiredly as he got up from his rock and began to walk, His sister seemed to get distant with each passing day, He wondered what was on her mind. He only shook his head as he began to walk towards the beach, This time he looked around searching for what he thought would be a good place to just relax when he noticed someone he never seen before on the islands, He wondered who it was and why he was carrying a weapon as he, took a deep breath and walked on towards the person "Hi...." he said outloud raising a hand in a wave "Sorry for being blunt but.. Who are you?" he asked his head tilted slightly so his right eye, the blood red one shown through his pitch black hair.

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyro on Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:11 pm

Tyro was genuinely not expecting anyone to turn up yet.
"Ah!" He shouted as he jumped backwards. Catching his breath, he answers:
"Howdy. I'm Tyro." He said, extending his hand to be shaken. "Who are you?"

Tyro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:20 pm

Luke blinked his blood red eye searched over the male "I'm Luke...welcome to destiny islands.." he said with a slight smile. As he straightened his head making it to where his eyes were hidden slightly again. "What brings you here Tyro..?" he asked softly. Though his thoughts kept wandering to where his sister had disappeared too, he didn't wanna be unfriendly towards a new face that just appeared out of the blue.

Soki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyro on Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:22 pm

Tyro just shrugged.
"I dunno. Where am I?"

Tyro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:26 pm

Luke laughed "Well like i said your on Destiny islands, well actually currently your on one of the smaller outlaying islands.." he said as he looked around "I don't think you need that though.." he said pointing to the blade on his shoulder "I doubt anyone here has your life at risk.." he said with a soft laugh, A guy with a weapon? here, what were the chances, He wondered if he had passed out and was just dreaming this entire conversation.

Soki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyro on Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:35 pm

Tyro's attention was peeked by the mention of 'Destiny Islands'.
"Destiny Islands? Really? The home world of Sora. Good, I'd want to meet spiky haired git." He leans on the weapon. "I do relatively the same job as him and I hardly get a mention just because he stopped The Organisation XIII in the full view of his adoring public."

Tyro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HISS on Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:44 pm

She yawned, blinking her eyes slowly as she walked across the soft warm sand. She was playing a game, by herself of course, since there wasn't anyone around her. The game was to count how many steps it would take to find her brother, and it seemed to give a nice time pass. Anyways, there was no one else here that she could play with, so she thought of asking her brother to play a game or something. Collecting seashells or maybe getting as many coconuts as possible, she had endless ideas on what she wanted to do. But, doing things by herself wasn't fun at all.

β€œ122, 123, 124....Ah! Found you!” She yelled as she found the dark haired boy standing there. But, there was someone else beside him, maybe a friend? She never saw that face anywhere before though.

HISS
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:48 pm

Luke turned and noticed his sister and with a laugh "Well hey little sis...." he turned to Tyro and smiled slightly "This is my little sister Zuru..And well it'll be alittle hard to meet Sora..." he said scratching the back of his neck "Or anyone for that matter..." he said as he looked to his sister "Do you remember when they disappeared...?" he asked as he began to ponder this "All we got was a note and someone who said they'd watch over us until our parents got back..."

Soki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HISS on Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:25 pm

Zuru stared at the newcomer, tilting her head. She always had a habit of observing new things, which included people. She grinned though, waving slightly in acknowledgment. Better at least be seen as a kind girl, even though she was pretty sure he was thinking something way off. She looked up at her brother, her eyes dimming along with the sun. It wouldn't be long until it was night. She shrugged, looking off as she stood beside him. β€œI don't know. Dad is dad, I'm pretty sure he's alright” She said carelessly, no emotion shown on her face. That was her problem, she couldn't feel Affection, and only her brother and father knew about it. She didn't know why, but she didn't care, even though it bothered her sometimes. She guessed she would know when the time came, or so everyone else said. Anyways, it was just a mere Emotion, emotions stand in her way. That's why she's an actress all the time.

HISS
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iowa90 on Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:49 pm

"And just a touch here.... and... perfect!! Very good if I do say so myself." Sage admired his bark drawing but when he looked around to show everyone his work of art, he noticed that no one was there. Just the same, no one was ever there. Sage let out a sigh as he tried to look through the canopy of trees above him and into the sky.

"I can't see you right now sky, but I know your there. Just like I know my parents are out there too. I wish Kairi would come back; we used to have so fun" It was rather pathetic to watch the 12 year old boy talk to his bark of wood. Sage made the wood so that he could have a companion to take around with him, and to no surprise, he made the face look just like Zuru's. He had always liked her, not really as a girlfriend but more as a sister. It was odd because they hardly spent time together yet Sage just couldn't help but follow her from a distance like a lost puppy. Sage cleared the forest and was standing on the edge of a cliff, overlooking the ocean waves. He heard noises below and looked down to see three people talking. His heart stopped when he realized one of them was Zuru and he quickly laid down and hid himself, listing to their every word.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT!!!
"Truth be told... I couldn't lay a finger on the man."

iowa90
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyro on Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:05 am

"Ummm...hi! Tyro." He said as he extended his hand in greeting to Zuru as well. Even if she was watching him like a cat watching the contents of a fish bowl. He decided to ignore it. He knew that look well.

Tyro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:10 pm

Luke watched, but he felt like he was being watched as he turned beginning to survey his surroundings. Soon he shook it off and turned back to Tyro "So again, what brings you here Tyro..?" he asked softly as he noticed no boat no nothing at all. He chuckled some and shook his head "Or did you wash up here....?" he asked as he rested a hand on his sister's shoulder knowing she was inspecting Tyro, he looked down at her giving her the look 'No staring now remember what happened last time' he gave her a smile though so Tyro wouldn't think nothing of it.

Soki
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!