Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Diabolic Lovers

Diabolic Lovers

a part of “Diabolic Lovers”, a fictional universe by Slendyman.

Four Foolish Girls stepping into the clutches of Four Mysterious Boys. [ In need of male roles.]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Diabolic Lovers”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Diabolic Lovers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slendyman on Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:00 pm

I went ahead and added the appearing ages, tough I do want to inform every one that pairs are not restricted by age. The Eldest does not need t be paired with the Eldest and the Youngest does not need to be paired with the youngest.
Anivia and her passive is a life saver, EGG!

*edit*
Ah, Tom could you make it 16? Sorry. ^_^;

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Slendyman
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A u t o on Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:59 am

Hello Slendy! It's good to see you again, and thanks for messaging me! I'd be happy to take up that last male role for you :D It just so happens that the whole "mean, but not really" character type is my favorite to play.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

A u t o
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slendyman on Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:36 am

;_; Auuutooo~
I'm so glad you could participate. I had remembered you waaaay back from the other roleplay ( t escapes my mind now.) and searched for you. I'm so glad you got the spot you wanted, means a lot for you to take part with all us! I hope you have a great time.

Slendyman
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slendyman on Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:53 pm

Alrighty, I will be taking a look at both elder sister applications and choosing. No hard feelings please! Might take time though. ^_^;

Slendyman
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheTragicHeroine on Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:57 am

I'm super anxious and excited
To get this story started! ^-^

TheTragicHeroine
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slendyman on Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:05 am

As am I, we just got to wait for our males ;)

Slendyman
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheTragicHeroine on Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:07 pm

Jeez guys, Hurry up!
Just kidding!!

TheTragicHeroine
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:35 pm

Just because.

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slendyman on Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:36 pm

What bothers me about Reapergirl's, is that fact I tried to see if I could see under the girls dress. ;-; Whhhyyy Braaain...

Slendyman
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:39 pm

I didn't even notice... O.o dafuq.

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:44 pm

Have a Tenma gif:

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheTragicHeroine on Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:44 pm

S-slendyman is a....p-pervert!?!?!?!

TheTragicHeroine
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:47 pm

IMPOSSIBURU!!!!!

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slendyman on Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:56 pm

I'm so sorry! Gosh gifs are fun, though in all seriousness

In about a day or two I expect all character sheets turned in, if you're waiting for the others to do so before sending in yours. Please don't!

*Edit*

Though to help pass some of my time ( It's raining so it's a bit bland over here.) I will give out some info as to how I plan for the RP to start. It will be the day after the girls made the little deal with the boys. I don't expect the guys to be running around during the day time though, considering, well, SUNLIGHT. Also the Eldest never specified what time the girls should drop by, as long as it's once a day and them not just saying hello then good bye. Girls, you all don't have to go the same time, remember that. Guys, considering sunlight is like me with green beans, you may want to have your character venture out into the world when the sun is starting to set if you ever want to go outside. ;)

I may go ahead and add some NPCs, for killing off purposes or "victims" to a certain bite. You all are welcome to make your own NPCs, such as a friend and what not. Just be sure to specify them in the roleplay and the general looks of them. I suppose if you want to create one now you can do so in your profile under the personality section RPgateway has provided. Though be sure to remember that if an NPC is made, they may fall victim to the boys or to the girls' drama/ possible beatings. Out of boredom as well I will go ahead and find a picture that fits the girls' mother, I will be sure to take in consideration of all the girls' looks. Have a good one!

Slendyman
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheTragicHeroine on Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:11 pm

Not appropriate Slendyman.

*EDIT*
I've also got quite a lot of free time in my hands at the moment and if you need me to make an NPC to help you out or anything just ask. I'll be on for quite a while.

TheTragicHeroine
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silverclawedmouse on Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:46 pm

Im almost done with my character. Just finishing off the personality and then proofreading

silverclawedmouse
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TsuruyaSan on Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:11 pm

*eager*

Th-Thank you for picking me! I'll do my best! *salute*

Also Galaxy Angel and School Rumble and <3

Guru guru mawaru~

TsuruyaSan
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A u t o on Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:30 pm

I'll either have have my character in late tonight or early tomorrow~ I'm pretty excited for this roleplay, so I'm trying my best to hurry up :3

A u t o
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silverclawedmouse on Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:37 pm

I submitted my character. Slendy, please tell me if there is anything I need to change or go more in depth in. I plan to add to it once I see the other brothers' characters. Didnt want to step on any toes with making up a backstory.

silverclawedmouse
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slendyman on Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:51 pm

It's just fine, I can understand about the back story part. ^_^; I wasn't too sure if I just wanted to shoot up right ahead on Miyuki's history, but I figured it would give the rest of the peeps and Idea of what it was like...or atleast on Miyuki's part. Spoiled child~

It's getting late over here, so Imma hit the bed and send out PMs to Tom and Frooty to remind them about their reservations. Though do be prepared if one of them don't go through with it, I'm hoping some one will be glad to just make a second character so we can get this going. We will see. :) Thanks again everyone for participating! Also I added the mother's picture on 'The Girls' little background info, it will be the glowing blue word 'mother' click it and take a look! I tried my best to find and image that would suit the characteristics of each girl, since Asami got the green eyes from her grandmother and Yumi has green eyes as well; I wouldn't have to worry about that. So I suppose Haruhi will get her brown eyes from daddy-kins. This is also what happens when I get bored!

Slendyman
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!