Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Diabolic Lovers

Diabolic Lovers

a part of “Diabolic Lovers”, a fictional universe by Slendyman.

Four Foolish Girls stepping into the clutches of Four Mysterious Boys. [ In need of male roles.]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Diabolic Lovers”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Diabolic Lovers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slendyman on Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:03 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Diabolic Lovers"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Slendyman
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Diabolic Lovers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:09 pm

Hey hey hey! Can I please reserve the youngest sister?
Resident Evil 4 :P

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slendyman on Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:13 pm

@_@ Oh wow, fast reply. Sure thing! Nice game btw!

Slendyman
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:14 pm

I'm fast like that ;D
And yes, it is an extremely "nice" game XD

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slendyman on Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:16 pm

Quick Info! The town is more on the country side, no big city stuff. You have a couple neighboring towns. * Awaits spots to be filled, well hoping they will be.*

Slendyman
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fruity_Loopsxx on Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:34 pm

hey can i reserve the eldest brother
Assassins Creed : Revelations
"With great party comes great cleaning responsibilities." - Luke Gallagher, SLiDE.

Fruity_Loopsxx
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slendyman on Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:38 pm

Reserved for you~

Slendyman
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheTragicHeroine on Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:42 pm

May I reserve the spot for 2nd eldest sister? :3

TheTragicHeroine
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slendyman on Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:47 pm

Sure thing! I advise though you look at the rules ;) You need to answer something.

Slendyman
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheTragicHeroine on Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:10 pm

Oh, My apologies. I was using my iPod to read the intro and I wanted to reserve the spot immediately and was planning to read the rules when I got the chance to get on the computer. D: I'm sorry.

But um....Final Fantasy X :D

TheTragicHeroine
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slendyman on Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:22 pm

No problem, just making sure everyone knows. :)

Slendyman
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:53 pm

Finished my character!!

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slendyman on Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:02 pm

I forgot to mention, reservations will last for 2 days. Also I like your character ReaperGirl! I think Miyuki and her may get into some small bickering at some given point. ^_^;

Slendyman
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:07 pm

Haha so do I... Can't wait lol

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TsuruyaSan on Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:24 pm

May I please reserve the eldest sister? Thank you. ^^

TsuruyaSan
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slendyman on Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:27 pm

I will Reserve you the spot, but I suggest reading the rules. You will need to answer a question.

Slendyman
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleera Cain on Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:28 pm

This looks interesting and I was going to ask if I could reserve the eldest sister. Could I still submit my charrie.

Persona 3 portable
Image Image Image LoveHurtsbut then againso does living

Eleera Cain
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TsuruyaSan on Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:32 pm

Oh, I forgot, sorry ^^;;;

Chutes n' Ladder~

TsuruyaSan
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slendyman on Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:36 pm

You both can submit your charies for the eldest sister, I will go ahead and accept whoms character I feel would work best. :) Though if you don't get the spot there is nothing stopping you from reserving any of the boys.

Slendyman
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleera Cain on Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:47 pm

Thank you I have started my charrie but I will not be able to submit it until tomorrow because of where I am situated at the moment it is quite late so I will finish it and submit it

Thank you again

Eleera Cain
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!