Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Digimon Data Squad Academy(Sign-Up)

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Digimon Data Squad Academy(Sign-Up)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:25 pm

Story

Thirty year's after the battle DAT'S has gather a new team to stop the digimon from making a mess in are world.The new DATS member range in age from 10 to 18 and they get there digimon parther by the age of 8.They train under Thomas,H,Norstein,Yoshi Fujieda,Marcus Damon and Keenan Crier.Now the new leader of DAT'S Commander Damon marcus father will give you a team to join and who you shall work under.You shall live at DATS and train there with your team.Your team will only have three member's but you will be put in a team were you and your digimon can work well.But something is going wrong there are more digimon coming into are world and you need to find out why before it's to late.

Team's

Thomas-Team Wolf.Team uniform-They wear a blue and white jacket with a black wolf howling on the back and black jean's and a long or short sleeve shirt.
(Two spot's left)
Marcus-Team Dragon.Team uniform-They wear a orange and sliver jacket with a white Dragon on the back and short's and a plain shirt.
(Three spot's left)
Yoshi-Team Lion.Team uniform-This team color's go from pink for the girl's and a brown for the boy's jacket with a lion roaring on the back and they wear whatever jean and shirt they want.
(Three spot's left)
Keenan-Team Owl.Team uniform-Black and purple with an owl on the back and wear whatever they want to.
(Two spot's left)

I will need people to play Marcus,Keenan,Thomas and Yoshi.

Name-
Age-If you play someone who is 10,11 or 12 then commander damon will have to put them in team's so you don't start out in a team yet.
Gender-
Appearance-
Personalty-
Trainer and team-I really don't want sibling's to be on the same team or you to be on the same team has a parent so if your parent is anyone of them pick a different team please unless a team is full then you may join with a parent or sibling.If you are 10,11 or 12 still put a team here.
Partner-I will allow two
Crush-
Are you relate to someone-Meaning thomas yoshi like them.But keep it to two siblings.

Rule's
1.No sex but if it get's that far use PMS
2.No cursing that much.
3.No Beating someone up without a reason.
4.This will not be a fast paced roleplay i now people have school and it get's hard when they can't keep up but try and post three or two time's a day.

Name-Morgen Norstein
Age-16
Gender-Female
Appearance-Image
Personalty-She very queit person alike her digimon which love to talk.She like her dad she does not like to rush into thing's without a plan.She is a very funny person and will take care of the younger maybe of the team if hurt.She will hit her digimon on the top of the head if they talk to much about her.
Trainer and team-Team Owl,Trainer,Keenan.
Partner-ImpmonImageand ImageTerriormon.
Crush-No one yet
Are you relate to someone-Thomas.

Name-Jace Keller
Age-18
Gender-Male
Appearance-Image
Personalty-Cold heart rarely talk's if you get him to talk it will be something rude.He thinks his the best and can be cocky.
Trainer and team-Team Wolf,Thomas
Partner-DemiDevimon and Black Gatomon
Crush-No one yet
Are you relate to someone-Nope
ImageImageImageImageImage
CLICK CLICK CLICK D8

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Digimon Data Squad Academy(Sign-Up)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby trungo on Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:28 pm

Name-Kato Kamaru
Age-18
Gender-Male
Appearance-Image
Personalty-He is a silent type... He doesnt like people who makes a fool out of themself.
He in team wolf..
Partner-Patamon And Dark Garumon
Crush-No one yet
Are you relate to someone-Nope

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

trungo
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iminmiamitrick2233 on Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:24 am

Name-Destrey loren
Age-17
Gender-female
Appearance-Image
Personalty-silent and cold towards most people and hates it when people are arrogent.
Trainer and team-Team wolf (if its alright, if theres already to many people ill be in team owl)
Partner-lopmonImage and dorumon Image
Crush-none yet

iminmiamitrick2233
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rollietyler on Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:43 pm

Name- MacGyver Kamiya
Age-10
Gender- male
Appearance-
Personalty- Generous, good with things (technology odd tings) doesn’t like guns or any sort of weapon, modest, loves to be on the go. Passionate about social causes, persistence and the improvisational nature of his plans make him difficult to thwart.
Trainer and team- Marcus, Team Dragon
Partner-
Guilmon
Dragnmon
Crush- available
Are you relate to someone- Yoshi
Image Image ImageImage Image

rollietyler
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x3AlexSaysRawr on Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:36 am

Wait! I'm making my character now! I'll join in a few minutes, just hold my spot please.
"I'm Gene Parameson."
"AHHHHHHHHHHH GENE!"

x3AlexSaysRawr
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!