Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Diplomacy

Diplomacy

a part of “Diplomacy”, a fictional universe by Gemini.

A school for the elite, a battle ground for the nation, a political arena for heirs. Who will win the tournament of Ithilia?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Diplomacy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Diplomacy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gemini on Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:46 pm

sorry for the short post :x~ busy >>

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gemini
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SasoriRinku on Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:03 pm

Not that I'm complaining about the short posts, because I understand being busy quite well, but are you leaving it there so you can add to it later, or is it alright to go ahead and reply to them now? I'm just wondering if I should post now or not.
'Mekaku City Actors anime coming soon! Brace yourselves!'

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SasoriRinku
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gemini on Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:11 am

just post :3 dont worry about me ~ i can work my way around anything

Gemini
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gemini on Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:37 am

Oh my dear lord....i just read my post and it was horrid :/ nvm about what I said ...ill fix it up x.x~
lol...no more posting in the mornings when mom is calling me....

Gemini
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cazuki on Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:16 pm

Hey guys, sorry but from sunday to friday i'm on a school trip so i won't be able to post, try not to post too much without me and if Gemini gets stuck somewhere feel free to use my character, heh sorry
For the ones lost in the great war of RP's!
Reality is what you make it... but reality can still be a pain in the ass!

Cazuki
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SasoriRinku on Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:16 pm

Lol, it's ok Gemi. I'm like you I guess, I can work with anything. Well, almost anything, anyway. So, don't worry much about how long your posts are/blah blah unless it's for your own personal conflictions.

By the way: My posts seem to be really long for this RP...and I don't know why, I'm not meaning to make them so big, lol.

SasoriRinku
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gemini on Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:24 pm

@Cazuki Dont worry :) i'll make it work
@Sasori because we're interesting enuff said >3~
@Tigger I kissed a girl and I like it! the taste of her cherry chapstick >DDD

Joking~
Note* Im not Lesibian ><~ one of my best friends is though :o she's way cool

Gemini
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Medic on Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:36 pm

Alright Gemini you lured me here I didn't check out the intro or anything yet but I'll see what I think and maybe put up a character if you are still looking for people.

Medic
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Medic on Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:50 pm

Alright so I am actually pretty intrigued now and I would like to join up. Uh I am just kind of confused on a few things.

1. I was thinking of making a knight from the western lands. If I wanted to make my character the personal knight for the western nation princess do I have to get accepted for the role IC or what?
2. Is there a way I can get a summarized version of what has happened so far? Because 40 some posts is quite a bit to read through. I can do it but it will probably deal my posting for a while.

Err. I think thats all I was wondering about.

Medic
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gemini on Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:57 pm

yes! my shameless advertising worked >3 ...or was the lesibian kiss? =.=
You can have the westerna nation's personal knight since no one had take the role yet.
I'll make another summary in the summary thread I guess. But not much had happened yet~ its just starting :P

Gemini
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Medic on Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:02 pm

I didn't know there was a summary thread. I'll take a look at it, and also I will create a character tonight or tomorrow and have it up sometime tomorrow afternoon.

Uh is there a specific way I should introduce myself into the story since my character is sort of late?

Oh and it was both! >:3

Medic
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gemini on Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:17 pm

good good :3 welcome to the RP :D
you dont really have to say anything since the Opening Ceremonies where everyone was supposed to meet got cut short. But you could if you want. Its really up to chu.

Gemini
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Medic on Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:40 pm

Alright I've got an idea on how I will come into the story. But I'm going to go to bed now so I'll have to finish it up tomorrow. Cya until then.

Medic
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gemini on Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:47 pm

ciao amigos

Gemini
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SasoriRinku on Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:13 am

"Eastern Prince- Received his nation’s treasure while someone is teasing him?"

I freaking love my life~

SasoriRinku
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gemini on Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:06 am

haha...hmm maybe he is getting too much? >3

Gemini
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SasoriRinku on Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:54 am

No no, he's not. I plan on giving the scepter to Hebi anyway, since he has a sword and Hebi is the magical one. So, don't do somethign evil, please. Please, I beg of you.

SasoriRinku
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gemini on Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:30 am

I think Rosey would very much enjoy that power to do something evil to the prince :P just saying~

Gemini
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Medic on Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:49 am

Alright well I submitted a character and I think I got everything that I need to have in the profile. Let me know if there was anything I missed and I'll fix it. Oh I remembered a question I had as well. Do I need to have the western nation princess accept my character as her knight in the game or can I already be her knight?

Medic
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SasoriRinku on Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:19 pm

Well, you can do whatever you want Gemi, lol. However, I would like to know your deffinition of evil first...

SasoriRinku
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!