Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Diplomacy

Diplomacy

a part of “Diplomacy”, a fictional universe by Gemini.

A school for the elite, a battle ground for the nation, a political arena for heirs. Who will win the tournament of Ithilia?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Diplomacy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Diplomacy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gemini on Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:36 am

Lol :P Cassandra and Rosetta are like twins XD~ history wise anyways :3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gemini
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:40 am

Gemini wrote:Lol :P Cassandra and Rosetta are like twins XD~ history wise anyways :3

Oh sorry. I didn't read the characters first >< Oh well, makes it more traditional knighthood custom-y? xD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Donated! Contributor Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gemini on Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:42 am

its okay :3 they could become very sisters-y with their similar backgrounds >3 girl power...we have to stick together when there are so many guys

Gemini
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:48 am

true true :D uhm i'm not able to post yet.. has my character been accepted or is something wrong? D:

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Donated! Contributor Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gemini on Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:07 am

sorry :x i went to take a quick shower ^^;

Gemini
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:42 am

Its alright. Was just checking :)

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante1313 on Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:44 pm

As i minor explanation Galian and Shadows shared deity takes a few forms. Though it is a wolf his separate parts (the wise man, the war lord, the innocent child) can take another shape. while in these shapes there representing portion of the wolf is gone. The one with Galian at the moment is represented by the swirls on the wolfs fur. It becomes the innocent boy or chickadee. Since Shadow is hunting Galian he doesn't use his full name simply mister sylkaw and is only seen with the one part of the deity as to not tip of shadow. Galian and shadow will both be shown with seperate parts of the deity. This has been our colaberate effort to create the deity and for the moment he is nameless.The rest of this info will be explained through RP XD.

Dante1313
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SasoriRinku on Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:40 pm

I don't know if I should be honored or worried that Gemi has chosen to be my knight. To say the least, it doesn't give me much confidence. Here's hoping I live up to expectations.
'Mekaku City Actors anime coming soon! Brace yourselves!'

SasoriRinku
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Taylor711 on Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:35 pm

hey mind telling me what happened so far I didnt know we were starting already.
Have you ever noticed that the word 'bed' actually looks like a bed?

Taylor711
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SasoriRinku on Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:39 pm

It's just started Taylor, so everyone is arriving to Ithilia in their own fashion. You can refer to my post: some are entering like celebrities, some are sneaking in, and some others are...doing other things. Basically, just have your charry enter the city and head towards the school or interact with another's char.

SasoriRinku
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gemini on Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:32 pm

SasoriRinku wrote:I don't know if I should be honored or worried that Gemi has chosen to be my knight. To say the least, it doesn't give me much confidence. Here's hoping I live up to expectations.

Lawl :3 you know my style~always cooking up trouble >.o but don't worry you're already doing great <3

Gemini
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gemini on Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:01 pm

sorry if i made it unclear :3
Marcus is part of the Royal Four
the only one that isn't in the Royal four is Central Nation's Prince. He was dennouced by the other four nations ~

Gemini
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghost on Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:44 pm

I know he is.
It's just that the events happened before he even got a chance to post or enter the school, so I was confused by which four were being attacked... <_<

Ghost
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gemini on Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:56 pm

sorry :x~ just making sure no one is confused ^^ sometimes i confuse myself

Gemini
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gemini on Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:24 am

Everyone's gona have to make a little detour before class actually starts >.o~
hehe...as always there will be a hidden plot. Get ready to be marked >3

Gemini
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gemini on Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:53 pm

The tiger's sword and Hawk's arrows still needs to be discovered :3 only their family knwo where they are

Gemini
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:01 am

I'm so lost now Dx Can someone please summarise? Would read it all but don't have much time :S

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gemini on Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:11 am

Valkyrieknight wrote:I'm so lost now Dx Can someone please summarise? Would read it all but don't have much time :S

Kay ^^ i'll update summaries in a seperate forum :3

Gemini
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gemini on Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:51 am

β€œThe five who saved the great lands from Misery, the evil that gives woes to all of the lands. The Tiger who held the Sword of Strength, the Snake who held the Scepter of Intelligence, The Wolf who held the Dagger of Loyalty, the Hawk who held the Arrow of Bravery and the Rabbit who held the Mace of Harmony, together they traveled beyond the Seven Gates to find the hiding place of Misery. After an epic battle they sealed the Evil at the center of the Lands only could be opened with the weapons they held and their blood, thus trapping Misery for eternity to repent for what he has done.”

~Aerobella from the History of the Great Lands :3

Gemini
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gemini on Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:09 am

OH btw :3 the weapons aren't something you have to use. You can if chu want, but keeping the weapon close to you will give you greater power. Your deity can keep it for you too, itll do the same.
And... if im going too fast just say so ^^~ cause i was thinking of moving to the more exciting stuff :P this is only an intro~

Gemini
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!