Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Diseased

Diseased.

a part of “Diseased”, a fictional universe by Childish Fantasy.

Welcome to Chalortown. Now that you are here, you should know about the pain we live with..

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Diseased”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Diseased.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Childish Fantasy on Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:45 pm

Heylo all!

You have found the ooc for my roleplay, Diseased. First, welcome! Feel free to read around and enjoy yourself. Any questions can be either posted here, or PM'd.

-Aph

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Childish Fantasy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Diseased.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:08 am

I'd like to join. I haven't done an RP like this in a while. :)
"Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest." Larry Lorenzoni

my photography blog

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lavender
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Superzorro on Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:35 pm

This looks very interesting. I'm making a character at this moment.

Superzorro
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avey on Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:28 pm

This role play looks very interesting indeed. I shall think about making a character :)

Avey
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SimplisticLove on Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:30 pm

This looks like it could be very fun. I will have a character sheet up sometime tomorrow hopefully. Going to take some time to sort out all of those details. :P

SimplisticLove
Member for 14 years
Promethean Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SimplisticLove on Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:09 pm

Name/Nickname: Suria Callow
Sex: Female
Birthdate: November 17 Year 780 (24)
Birthplace: Unknown. Can not remember.
Height: 5’6
Weight: 135lbs
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Black
Marital Status: Widow

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Physical Condition/Disabilities: Good physical condition in terms of body tone. Has contracted the disease. Though she appears normal, beneath her clothes she has various cuts and burns in different states of healing. Some are self inflicted.
Intelligence: Quick thinker, good at persuasion, excellent Liar.
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Biggest Accomplishment/Best Known For: Has been the lead midwife in Chalortown for 4 years. Also is a renowned herb gatherer.
Talents: Has the voice of an angel.
Hobbies/Pastimes: Does not get much time for herself, but before the disease she did enjoy reading and writing.
Clothes/Accessories: Often wears garb suitable for herb gathering. Her favorite is a pant outfit made of doe skin, a gift from her husband. Does not generally wear many accessories, as they can get in the way of her work.
Personal Possessions/Toys: Often carries a small wooden case filled with various herbs and clean clothes.

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION

Hair: Black
Eyes: Blue
Build: Slender but toned.
Complexion/Skin Tone: Golden tan.
Distinguishing Marks: Freckle in her right eye.
Posture: Straight.
Appearance: attractive?
Predominant Feature/What Noticed First: Eyes
Anything else:

BACKGROUND

Residence: Small temple in the city.
Profession: Midwife/herb gatherer
Date of arrival in Chalor: Year 785
Any family: One younger sister still alive. Parents DECEASED. Husband DECEASED. Currently expecting.

CHARACTER TRAITS

Character Flaws/Weaknesses: Must take a special medicine twice a day or she becomes unstable. Has a soft heart for children.
Character Strengths: Strong will and quick thinker.
Attitude Toward the Disease: Feels that it could be cured with the right herbs, but since contracting the disease she finds herself less concerned with curing it and more concerned with hunting people.
Worst Habit: Staring.
Highest Hope: Finding a cure for herself before the disease makes her kill someone else or herself.
Preoccupations, Worries: Getting caught.
Attitude Toward Opposite Sex: Annoyance at their lack of caring.
Memories, Dreams: Remembers growing up in Chalortown, and the day she became apprenticed to the king’s midwife.
How They Protect Themselves: Lies and deceit, as well as a few very well hidden knives on her person.
Handicaps: None.
Secrets: Was slightly schizophrenic. This is why she takes the medicine twice a day. The disease has made the partition of her mind worse, and therefore harder to control.

I hope this is good enough, there were a lot of details. :)

SimplisticLove
Member for 14 years
Promethean Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Childish Fantasy on Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:17 pm

Hi all ^^

@ SimplisticLove -- Accepted. Post it to a character profile and I will accept it.

@ Aveline & Lavender -- Great. Post your profiles here or to character profiles.

Thank you guys so much... this is going to be fun, I can tell. ^_^

Btw... I've posted my first character profile. I may add another, not sure atm.

Childish Fantasy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Knokkelmanden on Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:49 pm

So when will this roleplay start? And have you read my character? If yes what is missing for it to get accepted?

Knokkelmanden
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Knokkelmanden on Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:05 pm

Please note that i can't PM and that's why i haven't wrote the "secret" code to you Childish Fantasy.

Knokkelmanden
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Childish Fantasy on Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:00 pm

@Knokkelmanden

Yes, I have read your character, and the main reason I was waiting to accept him was because I didn't get a pm. He's been accepted now.

@Everyone

I added two things to the character sheet, and removed the things listed twice. (hair and eyes) The two I have added are Age: and History/Bio: . History/Bio is optional, but everyone needs to at least know this for themselves even if they choose not to post it.

@Knokkelmanden and Everyone

Things I have to do before the rp can start:

-Create and edit the locations. (Possibly draw a map)
-Post a Roleplayer's wanted thread.
-Make my other character.
-Get a bit of a plot integrated.*

So, if all goes well, the rp can hopefully start around Monday or Tuesday.

*Plot! No, I'm not wanting to script the roleplay or anything like it, but I have found that starting a roleplay with a bit of backstory can be a GREAT help. Backstory ideas: Having, at the beginning of the rp, two characters being siblings, teacher/student, servant/master, etc, etc. As most of my ideas, this isn't a rule, its a suggestion.
(Also, remember never to rp knowing a character without their po's permission. ;) )

Thank you guys!

-Aph

Childish Fantasy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Knokkelmanden on Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:04 pm

Cool thanks, i'm excited to see how its gonna go :)

Knokkelmanden
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Terpsichore on Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:04 pm

Sounds interesting, I'll post a character application as soon as I get the chance.
Life is about singing your own song, not being the accompaniment to someone else.

Terpsichore
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Florenai on Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:01 pm

Can't wait to start, its an interesting concept.

Florenai
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Voltanis. on Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:10 pm

This is a rather promising topic, given everyone's eagerness. I'll have a running character sheet up by tomorrow.

Voltanis.
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Childish Fantasy on Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:25 pm

A note about places:

You may have noted I am adding places now, and their descriptions. ~These are rather fluid, as in, I will take suggestions and alter them if I think it fits the roleplay~ So, if you think that something needs to be changed, tell me!

Also! If there is a location you would like to add, feel free to PM me the description and other info and I will probably post it.

LOCATIONS I AM PLANNING TO ADD (If I haven't already)

Chalor
The Town
The Lows
Marketplace
Miss Mary's Tavern
The fields
The Slums
The Boneyard
The Highs
Marketplace
Manor Row
Housing
Corvola's Inn
The Castle
The Outer Ring
Stables
Smithy
The Waltzing Swan
Cook-house
The Inner Ring
Throne Room
West Wing
East Wing
Center Garden
Ballroom

Childish Fantasy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Florenai on Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:33 pm

It's great how you take a lot of interest in your roleplay.

I had only done that previously with one of my old roleplay Seas of Paradise... sadly it died as I came back from my one-year hiatus.

Anyway, I'm excited to begin posting.

Florenai
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Childish Fantasy on Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:33 pm

Sorry about this short delay, I know the rp was supposed to start yesterday. I've been working on the locations in the (few) spare minutes I have and should have them up by tomorrow.

As well, there are several people who have shown interest in submitting characters but haven't, so this will give them extra time.

Tomorrow, hopefully?

Childish Fantasy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Terpsichore on Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:51 pm

I submitted my character but RPG doesn't always give people my characters. Did you get the application? If so, what's missing?

Terpsichore
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Childish Fantasy on Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:42 pm

Aaaand.... WE HAVE LIFTOFF!

The roleplay has now started, you may post. I'll PM everyone as well, in case some don't check the ooc very often.

As the roleplay has started, I have added some new, post-specific rules. No secret code needed, just follow them. ;)

Any questions can be PM'd.

Childish Fantasy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FlameFury on Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:43 am

hey, im still working on my CS. If it's OK with you, ill finish it off ASAP and post it here

FlameFury
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!