Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Disturbed [ooc]

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Disturbed [ooc]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridges on Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:56 pm

ic: disturbed-t29357.html

Disturbed

They think we're disturbed, so we'll show them disturbed.

Safe Haven Mental Institution for the Youth is hidden away in the vast deserts of New Mexico. Surrounded by sand and the brutal sun, many patients, even in severe mental states, can tell that they want to stay in the hopsital rather than escape. It's not like they could anyway. The hospital is equipped with the latest techonology and equiptment to provide a safe and enjoyable experience for all of it's patients. Of couse, not everyone of the residents look at it that way.

It's a place where young people are sent once they have reached breaking points. Some come with cases of severe depression, post traumatic syndrome, schizophrenia, etc. Each patient is treated depending on their status and stability around themselves and others. Some are treated like normal teenagers, while others are kept under a close eye.

We welcome you to Safe Haven and can only hope you come back alive!

RULES!- Be literate. If your profile isn't lengthy and detailed, you won't get in. Posts in the IC need to be atleast two paragraphs.
-Seriously, you aren't going to be attacking everyone and killing people. That isn't how I roleplay or let my roleplays turn out, because it is the opposite of realistic.
-Please post atleast once every two or three days.

Code: Select all
[center][b]Profile[/b]
Name :
Personality :
Reason you are here :
Appearence : Photograph or description[/center]
Last edited by BurningBridges on Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BurningBridges
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Disturbed [ooc]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:12 pm

I would like to reserve a spot, if that is necessary. I will be spending more time working on my profile, because I will be creating a completely new character for this one.

I'll be sure to post it before tonight is over (Current time: 10:12 pm)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EDIT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here is my characters profile. I hope it is to your liking. I also hope that you don't mind that I added in some extra things and altered a bit of stuff~ haha :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aria Joelle D'Entremont

Fact Sheet

Worker or Patient:
Patient

Affliction:
Severe Schizophrenia and Bipolar Disorder

Information about Afflictions:
Schizophrenia - Schizophrenia is a chronic, severe, and disabling brain disease. People with schizophrenia often suffer terrifying symptoms such as hearing internal voices not heard by others, or believing that other people are reading their minds, controlling their thoughts, or plotting to harm them. These symptoms may leave them fearful and withdrawn. Their speech and behavior can be so disorganized that they may be incomprehensible or frightening to others. Available treatments can relieve many symptoms, but most people with schizophrenia continue to suffer some symptoms throughout their lives.

Bipolar Disorder - Bipolar disorder, also known as manic-depressive illness, is a brain disorder that causes unusual shifts in a person's mood, energy, and ability to function. Manic-depression distorts moods and thoughts, incites dreadful behaviors, destroys the basis of rational thought, and too often erodes the desire and will to live. It is an illness that is biological in its origins, yet one that feels psychological in the experience of it; an illness that is unique in conferring advantage and pleasure, yet one that brings in its wake almost unendurable suffering and, not infrequently, suicide.

Onsets of this Affliction:
When Aria was thirteen years old, she began to see people who weren't really there. She talked to them as if they were there, which confused her parents; who was she talking to? But they all had names, and to her, they were real people. At first, her parents believed that maybe she had come up with imaginary friends later in her life, but this theory was disproved when she began to accuse her friends of reading her mind. She then turned on her parents, convinced that they were out to get her. The voices confirmed her thoughts; they told her how terrible her parents were (though, this was not true). But to Aria, this was reality. Her doctors were never quite sure what had caused the Schizophrenia to develop in her...

Her bipolar disorder came crashing down on her after she was diagnosed with schizophrenia. Not only was she convinced that the world was out to get her by people no one else could see, but she had terrible mood swings to go with it. Her parents then decided that she needed some serious help; they couldn't deal with this on their own.

Personality:
What can you say about a girl with Schizophrenia and Bipolar Disorder? Well, for starters, she do not like to interact with new people. Philip, Ioh (Eye-oh), and Marie (the people she sees) tell her about new people; how they want to control her mind. How they are only out for themselves. Though, sometimes she will talk to someone she doesn't know freely. This happens when she's in a "happy mode" because of her Bipolar Disorder. Most of the time, she lurks in the shadows; always watching. There are few people she feels like she can trust, mostly because Philip, Ioh, and Marie tell her who she can't trust. They usually end up being others who suffer from the same condition that she does.

She has a bitter personality most of the time, and a rude tongue to add to it.

Appearance:
Aria stands at a small 5'1'' (157 cm). She is rather skinny, weighing only 103 pounds, but had a relatively "okay" figure. Her hair is long and black, cut in a curtain fringe across her forehead. She does not do anything with it, other than brush it. She tends to not really care about how she looks, though she usually ends up looking okay with out really trying to. To the right, you shall see a picture; remove the snakebites, and that's Aria down to a T.

Recent History
Aria was sent to Safe Haven when she turned 15. Her parents decided it was best for her; she did not argue that matter, because she wanted to get away from the people who were trying to control her mind (as she believed). Upon arrival to Safe Haven, she immideatly began to lash out at the staff on a regular basis.

After two years of being in the facility, she has gotten used to the idea of being in a "mental hospital", though she believes that there is nothing wrong with her. She has been going through therapy, but she usually just teases the therapist, or yells. Sometimes, she just stays silent for weeks on end, talking to no one but Philip, Ioh, and Marie. The therapist there has also tried to get her to take pills, but they don't seem to have any effect on the girl, other than making her more irritable.

Philip, Ioh, and Marie have begun to blame more things on more people, and put dangerous thoughts in the girls head. Her therapist is aware of this, but they aren't really sure what to do about it. All they can hope to do as of now, is keep her calm. They don't want her to do anything that she might regret.

In her spare time, Aria has taught herself various languages, at an alarmingly quick rate. Philip, Ioh, and Marie all help her with learning these languages so quickly. Her therapist is quite intrigued by her mental abilities, but also sort of worried about how unstable she has become. There have been a couple incidents where she had to be put in solitary confinement because of her actions...
Last edited by SithFaced on Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
y do i have a ƒεεℓเɳɠ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵃ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅʟʏ ᴇʟᴀʙᴏʀᴀᴛᴇ ՏℍⅈtℙᝪՏt

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:40 pm

Name : Kazuya Kuro.

Worker or Patient : Patient.

Personality : He seems to act cool and collected around new people, but he is actually easily scared and startled. He is a little jumpy sometimes and is known to jump three feet up into the air like a mouse if you startle him. He is quiet, cold, emotionless and blank around people or he tries to be so that he can be called cool. He is really kind to new people if they are younge children or people who are mentally unstable. He is very violent when he is scared and will bite someone sometimes when he is scared. He fidgets around and sometimes he cant hold still or stop moving. Other times he is really lazy and has no motivation to do anything and his reflexes are slow when he is lazy.

He is a little smart and he does like to read books but he is not allowed to read certain books. He likes to draw and will get absorbed into the drawing and wont stop until he is done completely. He is a little childish sometimes and he will act immature and silly when he feels like it. He likes sweets and candy and he is a little to friendly when he wants them.

Reason you are here : He was born in New York and was raised on Long Island. He lived a good life until the age of fourteen and then moved to Indiana with his family and went to a new school. His mother and father were not very good parents and they did not care what their son did as long as he was "alive". His relationship with his mother and father was never something normal. He would always have bruises somewhere on his body or cuts and he said that he had fallen down the stairs or gotten into a fight. Apparantly his parents had abused him for a while and moved when people on Long Island found out. He stayed with them until the age of sixteen and when he came home from school one day he found his father and mother fighting in the kitchen.

He tried to ignore them but they soon starting arguing with him and his mother slapped him and then slapped his father. His father got pissed off while Kazuya just took it and then his father pulled out a knife and killed Kazuya's mother right in front of his eyes. When his father was done he then attempted to kill Kazuya but he fought back and accidentally killed his father. He called the police and they arrived and took him to the hospital because he was injuried. His father died and so did his mother and he was sent to a foster home for a few months. He was choosen by a married couple and he lived with them in New Mexico for a while. He went insane after a while and was sent to Safe Haven Mental Institution.

They found out he had a severe case of schizophrenia and had horrible illusions and dreams. Some people belief it has to do with his parents dieing in front of his eyes and being attacked by his own father and getting hurt.

Appearence : He is 6'3 and weights around 145 lbs. He has light tan skin and dark blue eyes that are almost black. He has short blonde hair with a black fringe over one of his eyes. He has three piercings in each ear and he always wears black nail polish on his nails. He wears black fingerless gloves and a armband on one of his arms. He wears a long sleeve top with dark gray and black stripes across it. He also wears a sleeve-less vest and his black belt can be seen when he stretches.

He has a slim body with slight muscles and a few scars across his chest and arms that look like defensive wounds. He wears black shorts and black and white socks that go up to his knees. He wears black and white converse shoes.

Kazuya Kuro [click on this to see a very large picture]
Last edited by VastoLordeWolf on Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexandraAdaire on Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:43 pm

Name : Ebony

Worker or Patient : Patient

Personality : Ebony isn't always very trusting. At any time she can think that someone is trying to hurt her, even if they're not. She will sometimes have delusions and strike out. Most of the time Ebony is happy.

She will talk with the other patients, as long as they want to talk to her. The workers there, though, she won't always talk to. If a worker is older than her, she won't want to be anywhere near them. She thinks that they are trying to hurt her or take her somewhere she doesn't want to be. She will also, at different times, think that the worker is one of the men who kidnapped her.

At first when she was brought to the hospital, she was upset. But now, she actually likes it there. She feels safe in her room and in the hospital itself. At least, most of the time she does. There may be others who want to leave, but she doesn't. She feels like the outside world is more dangerous than the hospital.

Reason you are here: Ebony was kidnapped when she was 13 years old. She was away from her home for two years and many unspeakable things were done to her. She was eventually found by the police and brought home. When she got home, though, she didn't talk to anyone.

Eventually she did talk, but she thought that everyone was against her and also didn't recognize her family at first. Eventually, she did recognize her parents, but she would at various times strike out and think people were trying to hurt her. No one ever knew when it would happen or what would trigger it. At different times also she would blame herself for the kidnapping and what was done to her. Sometimes she'd think she deserved it, other times, she didn't.

Her parents decided to send her away to see if someone else could help her. The day she was sent away, she didn't say anything to anyone. She thought she was being punished for being away from home for so long.

Appearence : Ebony has black hair and light blue eyes. She used to be a happy girl, until she had been kidnapped and hurt in many ways for two years. When she was first brought in, she was wearing a dark blue dress and matching heels. She is still wearing that dress. She is 5 foot 6 and weighs 160 pounds.
Last edited by AlexandraAdaire on Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AlexandraAdaire
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridges on Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:59 pm

Sure, GoriexGorie. Take your time.

Vasto, if he was covered in bloody bandages and bruises when he arrived at school some days, the police would be called and that would be over. If you could just edit that, and make it so that the abuse wasn't that noticeable, or he was taken away after the abuse was first noticeable, that would be great.

AlexandraAdaire, can you add more to the personality. I'd like to know more about your character; is she friendly, does she talk to the other patients, is she happy most of the time, does she like anything about the hospital, etc.

BurningBridges
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:37 pm

Burning, I edited that part.

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Melodic Salvation on Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:46 pm

May I reserve a spot please? =]
ImageImageImageImageImage

Melodic Salvation
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexandraAdaire on Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:48 pm

Ok. I edited my profile and added more for the personality. Let me know is it's enough.
Last edited by AlexandraAdaire on Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AlexandraAdaire
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:01 am

I just edited my post, and submitted my profile there. I hope it is to your liking. If there is anything I need to improve on, feel free to let me know. I'll probably pick it apart later, but right now, its 2:01 am, and I'm tired.

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridges on Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:27 pm

So far everyone is in =D. Thanks for editing guys.

GoriexGorie, your's looks great too. The more the better.

BurningBridges
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonRider on Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:52 pm

Edit: It seems I am finished sooner then I thought, so, without further adieu, my profile.

Profile:

Name: Andrew (Ender) Larenzo.
Worker or Patient: Patient
Personality: Ender is a mixed up person, and at some times seems to have multiple personalities
fighting to surface. He is normally quiet and serene, and often talks to himself; sometimes even
singing. He can seem distant and ignorant of his surrounding, even uncaring what is happening
around him, and even doesn't seem to notice what happens to himself. He can be slightly
unpredictable at times, seeming lucid one moment, but deranged the next, but despite appearances,
he is rather clever, and is also very light-fingered, so he is almost regularly searched for snitched item's he managed to
get a hold of.

Description: Ender is of moderate height, standing at 5'7'', and has a rather slight build,
messy, light brown hair, and pale blue eyes. His facial features are rather refined in nature, with high cheekbones,
an elongated jaw, and a straight, rather small, nose. He wears a simple brown shirt, a pair of faded camo pants,
and dark brown sneakers.

Reason you are here: Ender has been in no less then six Mental Institutes, having escaped from
four, and made so much trouble in the other two, that he was sent to Safe Haven Mental Institution
for the Youth, in the hope that, with all their security precautions, he would find it impossible to
escape.

Bio: Nobody really knows why Ender was originally sent to a mental institute, though it is rumored
that he stalked several people, and even made threatening phone calls, telling those people that
they'd better watch their back, or they'll find a knife in it. And though many psychologists have tried
to get him to tell, he absolutely refuses to. It is also rumored that he was trained by a cat burglar,
(that is how he became so good at pick-pocketing), and that during an attempted robbery, he
was smashed over the head with a baseball bat, and the traumatic damage to his brain left him quite deranged.
Last edited by DragonRider on Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Wanna see my dragon? clicky there --> Dragon
<><><><><><><><><><> ahh, brilliant. Lost in a book. Or rather, the places a book can take you. It doesn't matter if it's fiction, non-fiction, history, philosophy, science or religion. Mere words on a page, written with great care and much thought have the marvelous ability to impart ideas, ideals, information and emotions that can expand your mind and broaden your horizons in a way that no other medium can match.
I read, therefore I am.

DragonRider
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Natsurra on Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:57 pm

Hey, I'd like to reserve a spot.. I haven't been on this site for awhile so I have no premade characters.. so I'm making this from scratch. I really look forward to joining though. :)

Edit: (I hope nobody minds, but I'm going to be taking a few ideas for my character from a character in a book I read, but I will not be using the exact character.)
Name : Selina "Lina" Cabanaro
Worker or Patient : Patient
Personality : Selina, known by her friends and family as "Lina" has always been a nervous girl who kept to herself most of the time. It was apparent even when she was a young girl that she wasn't fond of talking with other people or making friends. Those facts aside, she is kind-hearted, gentle, and shockingly beautiful. Though she is very shy, she tries her best to act politely and answer those who address her, but it is rare for her to start a conversation. Lina spends most of her free time drawing aimlessly in her little note-pad or listening to music.
Reason you are here : Lina suffers from severe depression as well as post-tramatic stress disorder (PTSD) It all began when she started high school at age 14. It was her first time attending a boy-girl school and she noticed right away that many of the boys were attracted to her. Due to her shy personality, she did not enjoy the attention, but instead was overcome with anxiety and fear every time a boy approached her. This was nothing compared to what happened in late Fall of her Sophmore year. Lina's Chemistry teacher, Mr. Norberg always seemed to be interested in her, but she thought it was just because she was a good student. One day, on her walk home to her parents' New York apartment from a late-night school event, Mr. Norberg stalked and raped Lina. He made her swear not to tell anyone what had happened, threatening to kill her and her parents if she said anything. So Lina lived in silence for a year, fearing every day that her teacher would bring her harm. This is when her PTSD began. (People with PTSD have persistent frightening thoughts and memories of their ordeal and feel emotionally numb, especially with people they were once close to. They may experience sleep problems, feel detached or numb, or be easily startled.) One night, after a particularly bad nightmare, Lina woke up in a cold sweat, took a knife from the kitchen and cut up her beautiful face. She knew this was the only way to be safe, no one would think she was beautiful ever again. Her mother found her bleeding on the kitchen floor soon afterwards and sent her to the hospital. While in the hospital, Lina told her parents everything that had happened to her. She was given three weeks in the hospital for her cuts to heal but she wasn't told whether Mr. Norberg was arrested or not before she was sent away to New Haven.
Appearence : Selina is 5'2", short for her age, and 110 lbs. She has shoulder length pale blonde, wavy hair and wide blueish green eyes. Her face is child-like and round, adding to her charm. When she was moved to Safe Haven, her parents gave her several outfits, mostly jeans and t-shirts, she wears and washes these consistently. She has two scars on her face from the cuts, one pale pink line stretching from her left cheek to her jaw and the other line from right above her right eyebrow to the bottom of her right eye.
"A hero is no braver than an ordinary man, but he is brave five minutes longer."

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Natsurra
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridges on Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:35 pm

DragonRider, would you mind fixing up the grammar in there [upper case and correct punctuation]?

Natsurra, you are accepted.

BurningBridges
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Melodic Salvation on Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:49 pm

Name
Maura [No last name known]

Worker or Patient
Patient

Personality
Maura tends to attach herself to one other person (usually the first person she meets, but not always) and become hostile to all others. Her thinking process is skewed, caused by her severe mania, a diagnosis made by a few doctors who were too baffled to clarify it any further. Many people would call her demented, since she seems constantly happy, but over depressing or non-existent factors. She often speaks or sings to herself, and performs strange, neurotic actions that could place her under the category as OCD. She often spends her time walking aimlessly, starring at fellow residents and expressing disturbing thoughts to them.

Reason you are here
Maura has lived in an orphanage since the age of twelve, no one has seen her old parents, and it is rumored that Maura had murdered them. The orphanage dealt with Maura for two years before she began scaring away potential foster parents, and eventually the staff as well. Although Maura has never been violent, the directer at her orphanage found her as a hazard and sent her to Safe Haven. She then adapted to the new setting, though has been avoided by many of the other patients and has been kept under close eye by the staff.

Appearence
Maura reaches a height of a mere 5'3 with a weight of 100 pounds. She is lanky and pale, but usually wears long sleeves and pants to cover her skin. Her face is a small, circular shape that retains a small childish air. Her eyes are large and bright green, with a purple smear under each from her insomnia. Her lips are thin, and her ears are small. Her hair reaches to her elbows and is a dark brown, black color. Her hair is flat and straight, having no bangs or shape to it.

Melodic Salvation
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonRider on Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:28 pm

I have edited my profile as you requested, should you find any more mistakes, please, feel free to point them out.

I also must apologize for my lack of Grammar, as I was in a rush when I typed the post, and didn't pay much attention to details, like; Grammar, punctuation, etc. It also didn't really help that I type in Notepad, as I don't have any other writing program.

DragonRider
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridges on Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:10 pm

Melodic, you are accepted. Thank you for joining =D.

DragonRider, yeah, the profile looks good now. Thanks for editing, and no problem; my grammar isn't the best either. I don't have Microsoft or anything on my laptop either, so I'm normally just typing it all on the website, with no spelling check thing. So, I understand.

BurningBridges
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Natsurra on Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:09 pm

Hey, I was just wondering when we will be starting this roleplay, I'm looking forward to it. :)

Natsurra
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Melodic Salvation on Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:55 pm

Hehehe agreed! When shall the IC be up? =D

Melodic Salvation
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:30 pm

Bridges, I don't mean to be a nudge but...

When are we going to start the IC for this? All of us have been waiting >.<;;

SithFaced
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaurenAFI on Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:13 pm

Name : Honor Collins

Worker or Patient : Owner / Doctor of Safe Haven

Personality : Honor is a good-hearted person, who tends to be a bit immature sometimes, but can jump back to seriousness in a second. She's very intelligent, and is a certified doctor. She kept Safe Haven after her father passed away because she didn't want the patients to be scattered. Besides looking out for them as a doctor, Honor is also friends with some of them. She grew up in the hospital as her parents owned it, so she knows many of the patients. She knows that they do have problems though, and she is strict with them when she needs to be. Not all of them like her as well, but she tries to keep a smile on her face and blame it on their medical issues. All she wants to do is to help them, but if they don't behave Honor knows when to become the enemy over a friend.

Reason you are here : Honor is the new owner of Safe Haven. Her father recently psased away, leaving the place to her but she had always grown up here with the patients. Honor wants to help everyone that she can and is keeping the hospital open to do so. She works as a doctor here.

Appearence: Image

LaurenAFI
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!