Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Don't Let Me Get Me IC

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Don't Let Me Get Me IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miserable on Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:00 pm

Alexandra rolled over, she rubbed her eyes and looked around. She was in a totally different place. The last thing she knew was that she had hung herself and now she was in a huge room decorated preppyish. She looked around and on the door it said Rylee.

She ran over to the large mirror and looked at herself. She was now much thinner, prettier and she was a blonde. She checked her wrists which were now scarless.

She had no idea who she was and where she was. She walked slowly out of her room to find herself in a huge hallway with expensive paintings and chandeliers. She slowly walked over to one of the other doors which looked like a bedroom door and knocked on it. She hoped that she wasn't the only one here that had no idea why they were here.
They would think she was insane but she didn't even know who else lived here.

When no one opened the door she sighed and walked down a set of large spiral stairs which led her to a kitchen. Inside it were two girls that looked to be 13 and 10. They both had blonde hair and she recongnized them to be two famous child actresses. She was shocked that she was in the same house as them but she tried to act as casual as possible. She decided to call herself Rylee since that was what was in her room and maybe they knew her as that.

"Hi," She said nervously as she sat down on one of the stools next to them.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Miserable
Member for 16 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Don't Let Me Get Me IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:21 pm

Grace looked up as Rylee came in, almost nervously. Glancing at Olivia, she smirked a little bit. What was up with their older sister?

"Hey, Ry," she said. "You want to make us some breakfast or something?"

Colin woke up slowly, and the first thing he realized was that he shouldn't be waking up at all. The last thing he remembered was a razor against his wrists and the feeling that finally everything was going to be alright. Sitting up, Colin looked around the room. It wasn't his room. He got up and curiously walked down the corridor. He seemed to be in a mansion of some sort, which was weird enough to begin with. Finally reaching a room with other people in it, Colin spotted a girl about his age and then two younger girls who seemed to be child stars of the TV. He wondered what the hell he was doing here. Was this Heaven or something? It was certainly different to what he'd expected.
Last edited by St.Jimmy on Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
my girlies;;
laurenn ;; larii ;; laurie ;; charlie ;; becky ;; beth ;; illy ;; sessi ;; rachael ;; kiers

Image Image Image
may i waste your time too?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Havenxxx on Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:22 pm

Olivia looked over as her older sister Rylee sat down on one of the stools next to her.
"Make me breakfast," She ordered without bothering to say goodmorning. She thought she was better than most of her older siblings since she was famous and they were not. So she thought that she had the right to order them around and treat them as her personal slaves.

[sorry for the short post. idk what else to say. writers block D:]

Havenxxx
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miserable on Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:42 pm

Rylee was totally confused. "Umm.. maybe later?" She said not wanting or knowing how to make breakfast other than cereal. She saw a boy come downstairs with a similar confused look. "I'll be right back," She said to the two younger girls as she stood up and grabbed the boy by his arm, pulling him into an empty room.

"Okay well you look confused too. I may sound insane but you seem normaller than those to famous kids so here whats happening to me. I killed myself last night. My name is Alexandra Bush and I was dead but I just woke up here and I think my name is Rylee. Those two kids, I've seen 'em on TV and they seem to be our sisters, or mine atleast. Now what the hell is this place?" She asked. If the boy didn't have a similar experience and he was her brother and acted normal like the two girls then she was sure he would think she was insane but she hoped not.

Miserable
Member for 16 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:46 pm

[woo i didn't miss much lol]

Kyree's eyes fluttered open suddenly. This isn't right. I should be dead. she thought to herself as she sat up and looked around the room. It wasn't her room. There was no black walls with red paint splatters nothing in this room was right except the band posters. The walls were dark purple and on the door it said Dakota. Kyree pulled herself out of bed and looked around. She knew she shouldn't be alive the last thing she remembered was her father yelling at her and then her slitting her throat. Suddenly her hand reached up touching her throat. No blood. No cut. Nothing. She saw the mirror and walked over and almost jumped back. She wasn't the same person she was before. She was skinnier and more beautiful. There was a couple of pictures sitting on her dresser. One of her and some boy kissing which struck her because she never remembered having a boyfriend and then another of her and a blonde girl. They were hugging and had a cigarette in their mouthes.

She looked around and sighed. She was in a new life. Kyree well now Dakota, walked out of her room and down the hall where she saw the blonde girl from the picture and a boy around her age and two younger girls who seemed to be famous or something. Dakota shook her head and walked into the room. "Morning." she said quietly not sure what to say.
Take the knife and twist it.
Where's my heart? You missed it.
And you know I don't wanna die,
But baby you insist it.
Breathing is a luxury that I just shouldn't have.
My heart just keeps on beating, and it's more then you can stand.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:49 pm

Colin gazed at her. "Heaven really is disappointing," he said, then realized that he'd said it aloud. Now he definitely sounded crazy. Something else hit him at that moment, and he drew in a sharp breath.

Colin was from northern England. He had a rough accent that most people in the world thought was scruffy, but he'd always been oddly proud of it.

That accent was gone. The voice that had just come out of his mouth was American.

He grabbed the girl's arm. "Where the hell am I?" he asked, finally twigging that he didn't seem to be dead. "I'm Colin Redworth. From England. But now I'm American. And I'm ... not dead."

Grace looked at Olivia. "What the hell is taking her so long?" she asked impatiently. "I'm hungry!" Just then, one of their other older sisters walked in and Grace smiled. "Oh good. You can make us breakfast!" she said.

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Havenxxx on Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:52 pm

"Breakfast time Dakota! Since Rylee is being stupid and won't make us something than you have to. Make sure it isn't greasy or fatty though," She said. "My perfect body can't be ruined by your lousy cooking," She said giggling.

Havenxxx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miserable on Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:54 pm

Rylee looked around.
"I have no idea what happened. It seems that we're part of a new family. I always wished to be someone else, to have a better life with friends and money and all but I never thought it would actually happen," She said quietly. She saw another girl, Dakota but she didn't know whether or not she had killed herself.

Miserable
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:54 pm

Dakota looked at her younger sisters. "Make your own breakfest you little brats." she said and then looked over at the girl and the boy before walking over. "Do you two know what the hell is going on?" she asked both of them. She was as confused as these two and she had just spouted off with the younger girls which isn't like her. She normally would do what she was told but then she remembered she wasn't herself.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:08 pm

Grace sat back in outrage. "We're the famous ones!" she jeered at her siblings' backs. "That means that you have to do whatever we say!"

Colin ignored the outburst. Part of a new family? He, too, had always wished to be someone else. But just who or what had his wishes made him? Brother to two rich brats in some mansion thousands of miles from his home? He swallowed nervously.

Of course, it was always possible that he was hallucinating in a coma. If so, he decided to just play along for now.

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Havenxxx on Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:23 pm

"Yeah!" Olivia said agreeing with Grace. "If it weren't for us we all wouldn't even be living in this house. So do what we say!" She whined. She stood up on the granite countertop and opened up one of the cabinets. She didn't want cereal. She didn't exactly know what she wanted but she wanted someone to make it for her right now.

Havenxxx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloaked_Schemer on Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:38 pm

[OOC: You guys really suck -_-]

James woke with a jolt to the sound of high pitched voices. He rolled out of bed lazily and fumbled around in the dark. Where was he? The last thing he remembered was feeling the cold steel of a gun against his temple, but now... all that was left was a throbbing pain. He dragged himself over to the mirror and squinted to see his reflection, which to his surprise, wasn't him. The boy staring back at him was actually pretty cute, much taller, and more built than he ever was. He looked over to where a window seemed to be, hidden behind layers of curtains and blinds. "Apparently the new me likes the dark," he muttered, shuffling over to a dresser. He found a wallet and looked inside, revealing what appeared to be a school ID with the name Brandon Brady on it. "Is this.. me?" he asked himself, thoroughly confused.

He threw on a plain black tee and some black jeans, almost tripping in the process. He was never the most coordinated kid, and the same was true in his new life, he supposed. Lazily, he opened his bedroom door, squinting at the sudden burst of light, and meandered down the hall. Beautiful portraits lined the walls and a crushed velvet rug lined the floors of the mansion. He wandered past a small group of kids his age and into the kitchen, where he saw two girls he recognized from television.

He grabbed a chair and threw it against the wall, plopping down onto its hard wood. He leaned his head against the wall and tried to figure the situation out, lightly tapping his fingers on his knee. He realized that the two girls might think him insane for just sitting there looking utterly clueless, so he muttered a simple, "what are you whining about?"
(12:17:45) RoxYRosE: And you did. Crim is not a liar... ask her if I said what you said I said. I bet she says what I think she'll say.

ImageImage

Cloaked_Schemer
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:01 pm

"You'll make us breakfast, right, Brandon?" Grace said earnestly. "The others won't." She examined him. Why were all their older siblings acting so strangely today? It was like they'd forgotten who was important around here.

Colin, meanwhile, was still trying to work things out. He crossed to a wide mirror and examined his appearance. He still had a similar hairstyle but he was definitely a different person. Different features, different face.

Different accent, he reminded himself.

Did that mean he had a different name?

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloaked_Schemer on Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:08 pm

Brandon couldn't help but smile. He forced himself up and stretched. "Sure, why not. What would you guys like?" he asked, feeling a lot more cheerful than he used to be. He figured there was no use in freaking out about it; he had been given a second chance at a happy life, and he wasn't about to screw it up.

He reached up and opened the nearest cabinet to find pancake mix. Grabbing the box and placing it on the counter, he turned to the girls. "Pancakes sound good?" he asked. He wasn't entirely sure if they were all related, but it certainly seemed that way to him. This was the kind of life he had always dreamed of; a big house with a big family, all up together in the morning, just being together. Much unlike his old life, in his ransacked little apartment and lack of any siblings at all. This was perfect for Brandon.

Cloaked_Schemer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:15 pm

Well, at least Brandon still remembered who mattered around here.

"Yes please," Grace said sweetly.

At that moment, Colin wandered in, confusion etched all over his face.

"What's up with you, David?" Grace asked sharply. Why was everyone behaving oddly?

David. So he did have a different name.

"I ... nothing," Colin - David - replied. He sat down, looking round with absolute shock on his face. He was still fairly certain that he was hallucinating. This couldn't be real.

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloaked_Schemer on Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:22 pm

Brandon proceeded to empty the desired amount of pancake mix into a bowl. He then wandered over to the refrigerator, picking out a few eggs and some milk. He couldn't explain it, but somehow his hands seemed to know where everything was, as if he had lived here all his life. He mixed the concoction and retrieved a frying pan out of the cupboard below the counter, setting it on the metallic stove top. Everything in this kitchen had a place, and everything was neat and tidy. He wasn't used to such higher standards of living, but he liked it.

He looked over to the kid named David. "Uhm, would you like some?" he asked timidly. He didn't know this kid, but a part of him told him that he did. This whole situation was so weird.

He emptied the contents of the mixture into the frying pan, smiling a bit as it hissed on contact. He rummaged through a nearby drawer and found a spatula, holding it firmly in his hand as he stood by the stove. In his old life, he couldn't cook to save his life; maybe this time it would be different.

Cloaked_Schemer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miserable on Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:06 pm

Rylee decided that she must be on her way to heaven or hell for that matter so she would just play along until everything was normal. She sat down in the kitchen and grabbed a pack of cigarettes. She never used to like these but now she felt a strong craving for them so she picked up the lighter and lit it not caring that she was inside this beautiful house. She breathed in some of the relaxing smoke and smiled.

Miserable
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:11 pm

Dakota followed her. She sat down next to Rylee she looked at the pack of cigarettes and then grabbed one. She pulled out a lighter and lit up. Back then she only smoked once when her dad's friend forced one on her. She hated them after that but now she seems to love them. She looked at Rylee and smiled.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:16 pm

"Uh ... yes please," Colin said quietly. But 'David' seemed more appropriate now. He had no idea why. No matter what Grace had called him, he was still Colin Redworth, right?

But he didnt seem to be. Colin Redworth smoked; David Brady couldn't stand the smell. Colin Redworth was English. David Brady was American.

Colin Redworth killed himself. David Brady was very much alive.

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloaked_Schemer on Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:15 am

Brandon placed a plate stacked with pancakes onto the counter, stifling a cough from the sudden presence of cigarette smoke. As soon as he tasted the smoke in the air, he had the strongest urge to grab a cigarette himself, but he resisted it. James never liked cigarettes, but apparently Brandon Brady did, very much.

He grabbed his chair from earlier and sat opposite the others, concealing the obvious confusion still on his face. "Let me know how they taste," he said quietly, hoping he didn't screw them up like the old him would have. The old him screwed everything up.

Cloaked_Schemer
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!