Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

DOOM the New Threat IC (Closed)

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

DOOM the New Threat IC (Closed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:55 pm

Selena sat in her office her short blonde hair was slightly messed up from running her hands through it constently. She was hoping this new guy wouldn't be much trouble for her.
"John Grimm." Selena said outloud. She knew this guys name sounded fimilair but she couldn't place where. She looked over at the picture of her and Eric. Eric had been hugging her in one of his rare shows of kindness.
"Damn you for dying." Selena said to the picture as she stood. She straightened out the hem of her t-shirt.

John was walking toward his new squad. He didn't know who Styles was but he hoped it was better than his other squads.

Megan was sitting with the rest of the boys when she looked over at Yoshi.
"Yoshi when is the new guy getting here?" Megan asked.

"Warawa iiya nou." Yoshi said to her.

"English please anybody?" Megan asked.
Image Thank you to gloomysunday for the awesome new banner. It goes to a story I'm writing.

My Photobucket

Image Thanks to Myth for the awesome signature.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: DOOM the New Threat IC (Closed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurayami-san on Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:39 pm

what translator did you use?
Image Image Image Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kurayami-san
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:46 am

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurayami-san on Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:33 pm

"........you are so sad" Kurayami said to Megan.

Kurayami-san
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:46 pm

"Why are you being mean to me?" Megan asked. Her blonde hair was pulled into a pony tail to keep it out of the way when they went to train which would be eventually...hopefully.
"I'm serious someone tell me what Yoshi said." Megan said.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurayami-san on Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:26 pm

"he said he doesn't know." Kurayami said in an irritated manner.

Kurayami-san
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:32 pm

Guys the girls don't have regular doors they have nano walls....and each girl knows the code for both sets of nano walls.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Thank you that's all I wanted to know." Megan said.
Yoshi smiled to himself. He picked up the white board by him.
"Sorry Megan." Yoshi wrote.

"It's fine, I wish I knew when John was gettin her though." Megan said.
"He seems to have Lena frustrated." Megan said.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurayami-san on Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:56 pm

"Man I hate new guys, maybe i should shoot at him." Kurayami said.

Kurayami-san
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:47 am

"Hey be nice to me." Megan said. It was one of those days she was a little scared of him and she was starting to look for Vendetta. Of course Vendetta wasn't there yet actually half the squad wasn't there yet.
"Hey anyone seen the rest of us?" Megan asked.
"I know Selena in her room." Megan said.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurayami-san on Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:03 pm

"Maybe I'll shoot you...." Kurayami said.

Kurayami-san
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:46 pm

"I'll go get Selena." Megan said. She was sitting on the new guy's bed because she didn't want to sit on one of the other guy's bed because they scared her sometimes. Today was one of those days.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurayami-san on Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:07 am

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! THIS IS GREAT!!!!" Kurayami says as he opens up a box full of guns including a chain-gun.

Kurayami-san
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:39 am

Megan got off the bed and decided she'd go hide behind Yoshi.
"Hope you don't mind." Megan said as she sat behind him.

Yoshi gave her a look but shook his head.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurayami-san on Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:08 pm

"LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!" Kurayami said as he loaded his chain gun.

Kurayami-san
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:12 pm

Megan looked terrified for a second before she ducked under Yoshi's bed.
"Nain warui Selena-san mune kichigai." Yoshi said.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurayami-san on Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:52 pm

(you need to use word lingo to translate because its don't translate the real translation)

Kurayami-san
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:00 pm

( I said No bad Selena-san will mad.)

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:03 pm

Vendetta walked into the room.
"Put the gun down before I shove it up your nose." Vendetta said. She was wearing a leather outfit with very high heels and her knives out.

John then walks into the room and looks at Vendetta.
"Are you Gunnery Sergent Styles?" John asks.
"No do I look like a Gunnery Sergent?" Vendetta asks.
"I don't do you?" John asks. Vendetta moved over to John and put the knife to his throught
"Are you being sexasit are you saying just because I'm a woman I can't lead?" Vendetta asks.
"No Ma'am." John said.
"Good." Vendetta said as she put the knife away.
"Come with me." Vendetta said as she turned around and walked away. John was on her heels. They both went up the stairs up and to the second Nano door. She puts in the code and pushes the button.
"Styles get you're butt out here you've got company and he's kinda cute." Vendetta said with a wink to John and she walked back down the stairs to make sure nobody was being killed.
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:21 pm

"Vendetta you could have..." Selena said before she noticed John.
"You're John Grimm?" Selena asked.

"Are you Gunnery Sergent Styles?" John asks.
Selena looks up at the ceiling.
"Eric if this some sick joke you're pulling I will come after you in the after life." Selena said.
"Yes I'm Selena Styles." Selena said. She closed the nano wall.

"I've never had a girl in charge before." John said.
"You've my second-in-command." Selena said.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurayami-san on Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:14 pm

"OOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! A GRENADE!!!!!!" Kurayami said as he broke the pin on it.

Kurayami-san
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!