Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

DOOM the New Threat IC (Closed)

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: DOOM the New Threat IC (Closed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurayami-san on Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:53 am

" NEVEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Image Image Image Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kurayami-san
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:55 am

"Don't start with me." Selena said.
Image Thank you to gloomysunday for the awesome new banner. It goes to a story I'm writing.

My Photobucket

Image Thanks to Myth for the awesome signature.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:36 am

Player whistles and duriya stares
"wow" they say in union.
"get a life" dreamer says not even sparing selene a glance
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:06 am

"Now that I have your attention we have a mission." Selena said.
"Oh John you can sit this one out if you want." Selena said.
"Go suit up." Selena said as she walked away to go get dressed herself.

John looked at everyone else but he stood and went to go suit up as well. He wasn't going to sit anything out.
Yoshi sighed but he got up and went to go get changed as well.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:46 am

"Great, leather and metal......how much more kinki does it get?" Vendetta asked as she slipped into her suit.
(V is lonely and irritated! :( HELP HER!!!!)

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:29 pm

"Well it could be worse." Megan said with a shrug. Her uniform was was a pair of leather pants and a tank-top.
"Selena could make us wear what the guys wear." Megan said.
"That is difentatly not flattering." Megan said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Selena had gone back to her room to change. She pulled on the black and purple corset top and the leather pants. She put on the cross chocker that Eric had gotten her as well as the belt that held her weapons. She pulled on the high heeled boots and the gloves she like to wear when she did her missions. She ran her hands through her short blonde hair before she walked out of her room and into Megan and Vendetta's room.
"Ladies you ready?" Selena asked.

(Check the OOC for Selena's outfit.)

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurayami-san on Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:48 pm

"YAY!!! Do I get my guns back?!" Kurayami said happily.

Kurayami-san
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:32 am

"Not yet." Selena said.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurayami-san on Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:41 am

"....................(tear)....................." Kurayami was disappointed.

Kurayami-san
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:03 am

"I don't trust you with weapons yet." Selena said.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurayami-san on Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:00 pm

does Tamaki pout.

Kurayami-san
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:59 pm

Selena rolled her eyes. She rested her hands on her hips.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurayami-san on Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:28 pm

"...............meh"

Kurayami-san
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:30 pm

"Don't start with me." Selena said. She turned her head to see if anyone else needed her.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:52 am

"Run AWAY!!!" Vendetta yelled as the player walked out
"hey hot stuff..."
"back the fuck up" vendetta growled

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:54 am

"Who are you talking about?" Selena asked.
"Okay everyone to the copter." Selena said as she walked out toward the copter.

Megan rolled her eyes as she followed after Selena.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurayami-san on Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:55 pm

"YAY!!!!! I'm gonna shoot stuff, new guy stay out of my way!" Kurayami was exited.

Kurayami-san
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:07 am

"once again but for a different reason...RUN THE FUCK AWAY!!!" Vendetta said looking mock horrified at Kurayami and the idea of him having guns.
all the boys shuffled out with dreamer snikkering at Vendetta's smart ass comments.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:50 am

Selena got into the copter and picked up Hades and Hermes.
"Handle ID Valkyria." the guns said.
Selena smiled as she slide the guns into the holsters on her hips.
Megan climbed in after Selena and unhooked the assault rifle.
"Handle ID Princess." The gun said.
"Princess really?" Megan asked as she looked at Selena.
Selena shrugged.
"I don't come up with the Handle IDs." Selena said.

Yoshi got into the copter and picked up his sniper rifle.
"Handle ID Mark." The gun said.
Yoshi nodded and sat down in his seat.
Megan pearched on her seat.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurayami-san on Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:27 pm

"I WANT MY GUNS, GIMME!!!!!!" Kurayami said anxiously.

Kurayami-san
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!