Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dragon Age: Damnation

Dragon Age: Damnation

a part of “Dragon Age: Damnation”, a fictional universe by Fammikins.

No longer considering new characters. An alternate universe based off of the Dragon Age: Origins game with some tweaks here or there. Will not be limited to Ferelden nor the main quest. note; will include DA: 2 lore at some point!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragon Age: Damnation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Dragon Age: Damnation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Klause on Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:49 pm

Kurokiku wrote:For some reason, that thought made me laugh. I find it unreasonably hard to be a jerk even in games where I'm allowed to. I cannot allow Alistair to become a wandering drunk, I just can't. Or do anything except force that douche Zathrian to be less of a douche. It's ridiculous, but true.

That's the thing I find hilarious. I get to do whatever I want, so I can be the power mad warrior that wishes to see a proper king on the throne; the gold hungry dwarf that does whatever it takes to get his share of anything valuable, or the caring and noble person that wishes to bring a just and ethical end to anything.

Of course, when I played DA 2 I tried to stick with what I thought would have been appropriate for Hawk's personality and his background (like his sister was a mage, he is desperate to get coins to keep the family alive), so for the first ending it was very typical ; Good guy does everything that should be done to keep as many people happy and safe (Course, there were a few...Bumps here and there).
In the end I ended up *spoiler* that caused rivers of blood to flow from the *spoiler* and then I thrusted my sword into *spoiler* and *spoiler* followed by a long roar of rage!

(alright, the roar of rage was me yelling a warcry in front of my computer...Just felt like adding some drama there ;)

Now that I'm going through DA 2 for the second time...I can already see how everything is going to end XD ... Is my rivalry rising exponentially? Oh...I'm sure my new Hawk will wake up with an assassin's blade at the throat.
Could use some members for this RP, a fantasy, strategy RP.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Klause
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ara on Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:19 pm

Hmph. Stupid Isabella won't leave Hawke alone in my game. I kept her out of my party, since I made him a rogue, kept dragging Merril's useless arse along so I could get her and Hawke together. Sure I had him have casual sex with Isabella that one time, but then suddenly EVERYONE knew about it. And Merril didn't seem to because I had her get together with Hawke, and then at the end it put Hawke together with Isabella.
I was too lazy to set up Isabella's skills to use by the computer because I already use them with Hawke so I just never did and never used her unless I had to. In fact, I don't think I really set up much of anyone's skills in that game, all I did was let the computer do what it wanted, healed everyone when they needed it with potions, and generally murdered a whole bunch of things with the overpowered rogue.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ara
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:16 pm

Actually, the epilogue thing is a verified glitch. Are your game patches up to date?
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machina Ex Deus on Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:08 am

Ha, on my second playthrough, I just was so angry with everyone for being stupid (because Anders, Merrill, and to a lesser extent Fenris all did really stupid stuff), that I intentionally rivaled everyone except Varric and Aveline. It was much more satisfying for sure. xD
There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.

Machina Ex Deus
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:41 pm

LOL. Really? I should try that!

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ara on Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:55 pm

Lol, I agree. They do a lot of stupid things. I loathed Anders in this one. He was funny in the expansion and that made me excited to see he was in the sequel but meh.

I doubt my patches are up to date, I bought the game at about its release date and played it until I beat it, didn't take long. Haven't really done anything with the game since. I got Deadspace 1 and 2 after that and pretty much moved onto those. xP

Ara
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:23 pm

Yeah... the Chantry thing is definitely a wallbanger moment for sure. Then again, so is Sebastian telling you that if you don't kill Anders, he's gonna come back with troops. To avenge a pacifist priest. *headdesk*

Good call, Machina. I'm gonna try that.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:21 pm

Waugh sorry for poofing again guys. Work and family. o_e; Things have calmed down again though.

Hope those who celebrate it had a fun day with their dad for father's day!

Fammikins
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:20 am

Hello again, Fammi! (^_^)

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:04 am

Yeah sorry I let this die...Strawberry and I have dashed dreams of some day reviving it, although we won't be hosting it here. Will keep those still interested updated.

At any rate I hope all of you have been well and ily. 83

Fammikins
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:28 am

It's alright, Fammi.

I'd love to join a remake, though. :)

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:53 pm

If that ever happens, I'm in. (^_^)

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!