Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dragon heart

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Dragon heart

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby knock on Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:50 pm

I want to see if this'll work

you know the myths that if you eat a dragons heart you can speak to animals,if you eat a dragon's tongue you can win every argument.But do you want to hear the truth that happens only if you eat the dragon.Who is the dragon?He is the first dragon and our last hope the forces are coming deep from the earth,they have awakened and they are intent on the complete destruction of all dragons.Why because a dragon is the epitome of justice,strength and nobility and as long as there is a single dragon on earth the master of hatred,the king of hell Lucifer himself will not be freed from his burning cold prison.For dragons are our anchors to purity and all that is good.

comment plz
Those who think they know everything do not know that they do not know what they do not
know-Knock

98% of teens would die if Myspace died, if you are one of the 2% that would be laughing in their face, put this in your signature.

95% of teens listen to rap. If you are one of the 5% that listen to ROCK or METAL add this to your sig.

If Aeropastle told teens that it was cool to hold your breath and die 85% of teens would if you are one of the 2% that would be laughing in their faces add this to your sig

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

knock
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Dragon heart

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:51 pm

Hm...I like it~ Def. interested!
Kill Them With Kindness :D

I got the great news... I'm having a little GIRL!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aika
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azuriel on Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:59 pm

seems interesting. whats the main goal and what are you looking for, character wise
Aerodynamically; The BumbleBee shouldn'y be able to fly. The Bumble Bee doesn't know that.

My First egg... Help me out

Azuriel
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby knock on Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:01 pm

You can be:Dragon
Dragon Rider
any other mythical creature
Rules:The usual BS No godmodding
No mary sueing
No Gary Louing
Plot:You and your partner human if you're a dragon dragon if you're a human have to find the ripped up pieces of the first dragon march into the abyss of hell kill the devil and celebrate with a glass of Vodka while the entire time a group of bloodthirsty monsters hunt you out sounds like fun huh

knock
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azuriel on Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:07 pm

what about a dragon\human. He was once two seperate beings, but their bond was so strong, that when the human was on the verge of death, the dragon sacrificed himself to keep the human alive. Ultimately a humanoid dragon. fights like the dragon, talks, thinks acts like a human. is that okay, or no. it doesnt matter to me either way lol... i just thought that sounded kinda cool. could be interesting >_>

Azuriel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby knock on Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:13 pm

well that could work he just needs a weakness from that...other than schizophrenia

knock
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azuriel on Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:18 pm

well... it might take me a bit to make his profile. I'll think of all that good stuff. Is there anything specific a dragon sholud be doing, powers wise. I'm not gonna give him like. all magic blah blah blah. Maybe an element, maybe just enhanced speed or strength. and with those, I can make my weaknesses.

Azuriel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arietraekos on Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:18 pm

Well since Knock hasn't announced it yet, just so people know. I'm the Co Gm for this Rp...

I'm gonna make my character on my nest post...can't find a good Pic yet >->

Arietraekos
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby knock on Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:16 pm

Dragon Breath powers
((and breath weapons are not large clouds of gas they're concentrated blasts
For Fire Dragons they breathe Fire (Obviously)
For earth Dragons, they Breath Electricity
For Ice Dragons they Breathe ice, and Freezing Air (Again Obviously)
Water Dragons breathe acid
Wind Dragons breath Toxic Vapors (Ex. Chlorine)
Sonic Dragons don't Breathe anything, They Just scream loud enough that it's considered a weapon.

They Also Can Breathe Sleeping Gas, Paralysis Gas, and certain dragons can even Breathe light bursts, but they are EXTREMELY RARE.

Burrow/Swim/Fly

Swimming: Fire Dragons cannot swim and Earth Dragons do not enjoy water very much.
Water Dragons Are capable of Breathing under water, and can run/swim/fly/eat/talk under water as well

Burrow:

Usually only Earth Dragons need to burrow, and are able to shape sand/rock/dirt at will.
Most other Dragons go searching for caves and don't need to burrow.

Fly:

The Bigger the Dragons, the Poorer the Flyer, All dragons can fly, even earth and Water Dragons. But there immense size makes it hard to navigate through air currents. So Basically the bigger they are the harder it is to fly well, or even fast.

Magical Ability

OK this is the Biggest part of the PM so have some coffee so you don't fall asleep...
These are just dragon magics that they have by default...they can learn alot more on thery're own but that list would take days (Seriously) to write

Animate Breath: Allows dragon breath to bring inanimate objects to life
Aura Of Terror:Makes all living things within 50 ft cower in fear at you
Blinding Breath: Self Description
Breath Flare: Dazzles all opponents if the dragon breathes fire or lightning
Breath Admixture: Can add a second elemental Breath Weapon to your roster for several hours
Breath weapon substitution: Can change breath type for several hours.
Burning Blood: If wounded a dragons blood becomes molten hot.
Deafening Breathe: Self explanatory
Dispel Breath: Any target it hits, loses all of it's magic untill either you or the dragon dies
Polymorph: Can change into a human/creature for 2 hours
Enervating Breath: Causes a Dragons Breath to exhaust the target
Ethereal Breath: Allows Breath weapons to Hurt, Spiritual creatures (Ghosts phantoms wraiths)
Hiss of sleep: Causes opponents to fall asleep by hissing as a snake
Imperious Glare: Strikes fear and awe into enemies you look at
Maddening Whispers: Drives enemies insane/crazy
Magic Fang: Increases Physical weapons powers (Teeth claws, fangs)
Mesmerizing glare: Causes enemies to Stop all actions and forces them to stare in awe.
Rebuking Breath: More powerful than the Ethereal breath and can also hurt Undead and Demons
Scintillating scales: Causes dragon scales to be coated in magical protection
Sharptooth: Increases bite strength
Stunning Breath:: Will knock back/stun all enemies in the area
Greater stunning Breath: Same as above but twice as powerful
Wingbind: Causes enemies to become entangled and if the enemy has wings, It immediately falls to the ground.
Wings of Air: Improves Dragons flying ability
Greater Wings of Air: Increases flying ability even further

((Riikano I owe you big time.))

knock
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wakboth on Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:22 pm

Well, you said any mythical creature. How about a griffin character?
When the end seem to justify the means, you've tried too hard to find an excuse. When 'by any means necessary' means 'violence may become necessary' you've lost sight of your goal. When people lay down and die rather than endure any more suffering, worry for the state of humanity. When people do not comment on how wrong this is, become angry at the world, because feeling that upset is too hard to bare. When people say 'you care too much' don't answer, because there is no such thing.

Wakboth
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby knock on Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:14 pm

sure but they have to be against the dragons sorry but you could use a hippogriff

knock
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wakboth on Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:25 pm

Why necessarily are griffins against dragons? And a hippogriff is the same only horse instead of lion . . .

Wakboth
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby knock on Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:36 pm

I didn't write the Dragonology books that state griffens are dragon enemies and a hippogriff is a griffin mating with a horse

knock
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azuriel on Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:20 pm

((Sorry that took so long... pics are hard to find. I'm not completely satisfied with this one, but I didn't want to keep you waiting. but here he is.))

Name~ Driscoll
Age~ Unknown
Race~Human\Dragon

Dris(Dragon)Collin(Human)~
Entering a battle together, Collin rode atop Dris' back, slashing and plowing their way through the main forces. Seemingly un-stoppable, Collin jumped off his partners back, landing amidst a dozen enemy warriors. Using his skills at full potential, he cuts down his many foe with one sight in mind; Kills the Evil Lords of this world. Drawing nearer to one such being, Collin was struck by a magic, cast from far distance. Dris, realizing was has happened, swoops down to his parter landing harshly above him. Upon hitting the ground, A shock wave is sent, violently throwing friend and foe alike into the air away from Collin. Watching as his comrades life fades, Dris sacrifices his spirit and body to the Gods to save and protect Collin. The Gods, surprised at a bond so strong, burn the bodies of the two, whirling their ashes together. After a few moments, two brights spherical lights engulf themselves into the ash, supressing the misty figure. Soon after, a new body was materialized mid-battle, revealing the likes of a dragon. However this new dragon also appeared to be human in certain ways of appearance.

Weapons~ Driscoll carries a huge buster-type sword, said to be handed down from the Royal Dragons ages ago. Many names have been given to this sword, however, the true name is known only to the dragons themselves; Bahamuts Grieve. Though a huge sword, tis not made for killing any species, rather to save the souls who have lost their way and joined with the evil forces. Bahamuts Grieve releases the trapped spirits, returning them to the royal palace of the heavens. As secondary weapons, Driscoll uses his own body parts, such as his long razor like claws, and his giant retractable wings. The claws are used for close quaters, and ripping his enemy to pieces once they are dead, so evil can no longer use the empty vessel. Discoll's wings do not allow him to fly, for unknown reason, however, when used correctly, Dris can send huge waves of air powerful enough to crumble small buildings.

Abilities\Defense~
Driscoll possesses no major powers or abilities. The only thing he really holds to his advantage is his enhanced speed. This is due to his adapt Dragon muscles and build. His scale like skin allows for a natural defense against some blades and all projectiles. The webbing in Discoll's wings allow for extremely light protection against magic, allowing him to protect his body from weaker mages.

Personality~
Drsicoll is a very quiet individual around others. Do to his minor split personality problem, Driscoll sometimes has trouble, making aquaintances. The dragon side of him tends to be very protective of those he may care about, as to his human nature allows him to veer away from some emotion, allowing him his cold slight bitterness towards others. All Driscoll really wants in life is to rid the world of evil and return the lost spirits back to their place of origin. Those who share the same vision, will get along just fine.

Azuriel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wakboth on Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:31 pm

knock wrote:I didn't write the Dragonology books that state griffens are dragon enemies and a hippogriff is a griffin mating with a horse

Well fair enough, not that you need to follow that book, but anyway. Um, how about a Sphynx?

Wakboth
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby knock on Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:51 pm

Azuriel good one you're in and wakboth it depends do you want to be on the dragons side or the Devil's since in my books a sphinx is evil and you have to have a weakness and be willing to die at the end of the roleplay if we ever get it started but you can inhabit another something to fight with the devil.

knock
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wakboth on Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:59 pm

Well Sphynx aren't evil in Egyptian mythology. They are guardians, so I would be guarding against Hell.

Wakboth
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby knock on Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:21 pm

yeah they are guardians but since they're just guardians it makes sense that they could be Guarding entrance into hell to protect their master bottom line I don't want to put to much power in the good guys hands I want them to fight to bleed and to burn before they reach hell and then fight the devil

knock
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wakboth on Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:34 pm

Sphynx are not necessarily incredibly powerful, besides: dragons are pretty damn powerful anyway, so why worry about a sphynx. You could even see it as a sub-type or off-shoot species of dragon if you wanted too.

Wakboth
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby knock on Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:05 pm

what the hell go for it and make it about Azuriel's length minimum you don't need a picture so don't count that into the length and it has to be in depth and that's about it go crazy

knock
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!