Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dragon Riders: The Dawn of Domination (IC)

a topic in Movies & Film, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based on movies or other film media.

Re: Dragon Riders: The Dawn of Domination (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MariasStorm on Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:17 pm

Xbeau raised an eyebrow, "No one told you to leave yet? Oh, I'll have to change that... Leave." She smirked slightly and slipped the knife back into her pocket. Xandria...Come down here. She thought to her dragon, she glanced up and saw Xandria coming closer to the ground. It's fine, I don't think he'll do anything- And if he does, well he'll likely be the only one getting hurt. She told Xandria when she hesitated.

Xandria landed on the ground, not too far from Xbeau and Nya-Nix, she growled at Damian her blue eyes narrowing at him. It didn't look like she'd have a problem taking a bite out of him.
"Never doubt my weaseling abilities." "Sure," said Magnus. "And Madonna wants me as a backup dancer on her next world tour."
Magnus Bane "There's no need to clarify my finger snap. The implication was clear in the snap itself."
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MariasStorm
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:17 pm

Nyx smiled at Damian at his words, then turned to face her sister.
"Xbeau, there is no need to bring Xandria into this!" she said, still managing to keep her calm somewhat.
"You know that father will be even more displeased with you now, and he might subject you to training you aren't prepared for."
She slipped her dagger back into her belt, and glared at her sister for a moment, "Why should he leave, anyways? I know that look that was on your face a few moments ago, you think he's funny."

Nya-Nyx's eyes became gentle again as her gaze settled back on Damian, and she walked slowly across the distance between them.
"Xbeau, can't you see he means us no harm?" she asked her sister without turning to face her.
"Xandria, I know you even are having doubts about my sisters judgment right now, am I right?" she asked. Nyx was standing exactly between Xandria, Xbeau and Damian.
noot noot

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KhaotikDream on Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:16 am

Damian's heart began to race and he took an involuntary step backwards as the dragon entered the clearing. The look of shock and awe one his face was pure. He had never seen a dragon before, least ways not a live one. Not this close. Damian saw Nya-Nyx moving in between him, her sister, and the dragon Xandria, and as comprehension dawned on him that she was defending him, he had to do something. "Nya-Nyx," He said, trying not to let his feelings for the girl saturate his voice, "If she does not want me here, I do not wish to cause a problem. I'll leave. Unless...." Damian paused, "Unless you want me to stay?" He said, wondering why else she would defend his right to be there.

KhaotikDream
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MariasStorm on Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:53 pm

Xbeau rolled her eyes slightly, "I wasn't bringing her in here to eat him- Not that it wouldn't be amusing, I just thought she might like to rest a little," She shrugged. "Father can do whatever he wants, it's not like I haven't 'displeased' him before." Xbeau air quoted the word displeased and then smirked.

Xandria only growled at Damian again. She didn't like him very much, taking a step back when Nya-Nix came between them she lowered her head and glanced back at her master. I do not doubt my master's judgement, I'm siding with her on this one. Xandria thought. Xbeau smiled at what he dragon said/thought to her.

MariasStorm
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyghtfang on Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:06 pm

Baramue sat and watched three humans in the shadows of the forest. The two girls were twins and the male was a random stranger. The male seemed to like one of the twins, while the other twin really didn't llike him. If he heard correctly their names were Damian, Nya Nyx, and Xbeau. Baramue liked Xbeau's sense of humor. Then a dragon came down. The dragons rider seemed to be Xbeau. So there are Other Dragon Riders! He thought. Blaze get here now. We're leaving. I don't know if they are hostile or who they are sided with. I don't really like sound of the twins father. He waited for Blaze.

I'm on my way "Nazgul". Blaze replied.

I WILL hurt you if you keep calling me that. Baramue thought in a stern tone.

And I will burn you if you try. I thought you liked that name.

I do like the way it sounds but I don't like the way its intended.

You know I never intend it that way.

I know.

Blaze flew towards Barameu fast and hard. The massive dragon sped over the clearing where Damian, Nya Nyx, Xbeau, and the dragon were. He landed next to Baramue, I'm ready to go.
ImageImage

Nyghtfang
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamreea on Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:40 am

Samana kept wandering on. She wasn't far away from the other persons in the woods, but she didn't recognize. One time she heard something which soundet strange to her, but she just kept on walking, in the want to leave the woods as fast as possible.
~There HAS to be a town in this area ~ She thought to herself, while she watched out for a path or something else which would mean any sign of human civilisation.She aprubtly gazed at the trees next to her. She'd heard something there, but she relaxed as she saw that it was just the returning Kreen
"Hey there ..." She whispered. "Heard that too ? Do you think there's danger ?" Kreen just cocked his head and gazed back with his dark eyes.
"Well... guess you'll know where to go, hm ?" She sighed. How stupid to talk to a wolf, even if it was the only one aroud her. ~It will change...Samana it has to change~ But did she really want that to be changed ?
Last edited by Lamreea on Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lamreea
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MariasStorm on Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:57 am

[[Xandria's Thoughts. Xbeau's Thoughts.]]
Xandria spun around to face Baramue and Blaze, growling.Another dragon... Xandria thought, the surprise was obvious.

Xbeau followed her dragon's gaze and snatched her sword off her belt, raising an eyebrow, she didn't trust anyone too easily. Another dragon rider... She thought, looking at Xandria. What do you think, Xandria? Xbeau thought to her dragon. Xandria shifted her weight, considering for a moment or two. I don't know, Xbeau... If they were planning on killing us, I think they would've done it by now... I'm not sure though.

MariasStorm
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:27 pm

Nya-Nyx turned to face the direction Xandria and Xbeau were looking, "A Dragon Rider," she hissed, her eyes narrowing, she turned her gaze upon a hawk as it was flying away in a panic, and it abruptly changed direction, heading to meet her father with the news that there were other Riders besides Xbeau and himself.
She pulled her sword from it's sheath with one hand, and her dagger hovered above her shoulder, while her empty hand was poised to summon Razac to her to mercilessly kill those here besides for Xbeau and her.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyghtfang on Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:24 pm

Baramue saw the twins ready themselves to fight. He smiled and moved his hand to the hilt of the Battle Knife on his back. "Would you like a fight? Because I'll give you one if you want" he said, wearing the smile of a maniac. "But if you don't want to fight I will be on my way or answer any questions you have."

Blaze let lloose a deep threatening growl. I will not let you hurt my rider! H projected his thoughts for everyone to hear.

Baramue looked at Blaze annoyed. "Thank you for making me sound like a weakling that hides behind his dragon all the time!"

I thinkthey know your not like that. now be quiet or I will bite you.

"Bite me and I'll cut you" Baramue said as if he were quareling with brother.

And if you cut me I will burn you.

"And I will heal myself and hang from your horns all day. I know that annoys the hell out of you."

Nyghtfang
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:08 am

Nya-Nyx muttered something unintelligible and water rose from the stream and quickly began to form a ball around the Dragon and Rider's heads.
"That's what you get for bickering like an old couple," she snickered, her attitude completely changing, like she was momentarily turning into her twin.
"Aww, does the big bad Dragon have to protect his little bitty Rider?" Nyx smirked.
Another unintelligible word.
The trees groaned and shook as they extended their branches towards the Dragon in an attempt to hold it's limbs and wings motionless.
"There's no way for you to win this fight," Nyx giggled, her pupils expanding, turning her eyes as black as her fathers. Possibly even darker.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyghtfang on Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:27 am

Baramue was expecting retaliation. He used a spell to make the water dispersed from around his ans Baze's heads. "More like we protect each other the way a dragon and rider should. If the rider dies, the dragon dies. If the dragon dies, the rider might as well be dead for they are just an empty shell of what they were. Your sister would know this. The bond between rider and dragon is different yet equal to the bond twins share."

That is correct. Now if you do not wish to fight just say so, but if you do, I will set the entire area ablaze. Now what say you?

Baramue waited for the twins answer. He would not draw his blade until he was sure they wanted to fight.

Nyghtfang
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChrisShick on Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:45 pm

“Ono ethgri eka, Galius
,” the malicious words fell from the being’s lips as it stood over a hunched image of what appeared to be that of a cloaked figure.
“P
 p.. please.. my lord
 I will
 complete the job
. I promise!” the cloaked figure stuttered as the fear within its voice became apparent.
An appalling silence met the air between the two figures. It seemed as if there was a slight consideration on the being’s part as to whether or not spare Galius’s life. Tears feel from Galius’s face as he bowed before the exposed being who wore nothing but cloth for his pants. Soon Galius’s whispering words were drowned out by the many sobs that passed from his vocal chords. A look of iniquity became apparent upon the standing being’s face as his lips parted, “Eldrvarya dauth.”
Those words began the crucial and long death of the man before him. A black flame had consumed the man’s entire body as an agonizing scream filled the near-empty throne room. The man could do nothing as he tried to run roll around in his feeble attempts to put out the black fire. Soon the screams and movements ceased as the flames died down. Nothing but charred ashes remained of the once living man known as Galius. A slightly laughter filled the hallway as it was perceptible who it echoed from.
Nothing pleased the man more than to hear the excruciating screams and pleas from a victim of his repulsive powers. The squeals of his victims gave him an elevated feeling of satisfaction. He enjoyed the experimentations of the words that came so easy to him. He could have easily killed the man without speaking, yet he wanted his victim to hear the words that would result in its death. The words of truth it was called, yet its meanings held deceit for those who knew the trickery of the language.
That was a unique one, Killik. Although, I should say it would do no good within battle. It takes too long. Sarcasm was certainly full within the large dragon’s voice, within Killik’s mind, as it lifted itself up from its resting place around the throne.
You mock me, my friend. You know as I do that I would never use such an imbecilic spell. When we go out to battle, a spell of much quicker and stronger power shall be executed as it has been many times before. Killik thought it all within his mind for he knew the dragon would hear it.
A nod came from the head that protruded from the colossal dragon’s neck. Killik made his way across the room and with a single thrust of his legs from the ground, was sitting with the saddle that rested atop the dragon. Killbright, let us make haste to my daughters. You know what you must do to find them.
As the dragon sudden began running, he strapped his legs to the saddle. Killbright was making a bee-line toward an apparent rocky wall. Any unknowing man would have been stupefied at what happened next as the dragon ran straight through the wall with its rider and disappeared. They were now soaring through the open air with speed that was unmatched. It would appear as if darkness followed from the dragon itself as a black blur was left in its wake.
Within a matter of minutes Killbrights thoughts echoed within his head. Killik, they are just over the horizon. With the connection of knowing your daughters’ true names I can make out a conversation between them and two others. Wait
. They have stumbled upon another rider!
Killbright, get us there now! Killik’s thoughts yelled through the dragon’s mind as the dragon pushed itself forward.
Killbright’s massive wings propelled the gargantuan body through the open air. The sound of the beat of his wings were nearly deafening to all below. Not but a few minutes passed and they were upon Nyx, Xbeau, Xandria, and three others unknown to them. Killbright did not land upon the ground, but rather held itself in the air above Killik’s daughters.
Killik’s eyes found rest upon the unknown rider and its dragon. He found a defense had been set up around the rider’s mind as well as its dragon. A malicious smirk crossed his face as he spoke toward the rider, “Shur'tugal celöbra eka orono deyja.”
"Great minds do not think alike, they think unique!"

"Their sword will become our plow, and from the tears of war the daily bread of future generations will grow." -Adolf Hitler

ChrisShick
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bugsly on Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:30 pm

Siruph stalked along the scene of commotion, just out of view. He gripped his crossbow in his hands, ready to fire at a moments notice. Three people stood in the clearing, judging from his view, it looked like the two girls were twins, and the stranger was well... a stranger. They spoke for a long time before a large dragon came landing into the clearing.

Siruph nearly lost his balance from the sheer power and amazement at seeing a dragon. The dragon appeared angry at the stranger, also apparently the dragon was in touch with one of the twins.

So.... a dragon rider, childrens stories coming to life. He thought to himself.

He drew his crossbow and pointed it at the twin Nya, when suddenly both of them tensed and another dragon appeared to his left! This dragon also appeared to be companiond by a rider! He sat confused, he wasn't sure who to point at. He probably shouldn't get involved, but it seemed like someone might need help. He watched as the twins and the new dragon rider argued, when suddenly the trees began to reach towards the new dragon rider. He pulled his crossbow towards the obivous cause of it.

He almost pulled the trigger, when suddenly a voice was heard above him. A third dragon had come to this clearing.

Siruph searched through his pack to make sure he hadn't drank any alcloholic beverages.
Zoidberg? I dont know ask the thermal nuclear bunnies...... whoopdey im random lol. :D

^That was a while ago and my nostalgic sense of childhood/teen years refuses to let me remove it. So, yay.

Bugsly
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:16 pm

"I will fight if my sister," Nya paused, "or father," she risked a glance up at the man on the Dragon above them, "wishes it."
"Anyways," she smirked, "I don't know if your precious little fire Dragon will do so well against me and two Riders?"
Nya's hand flickered in front of her and her dagger was in it's sheath again, though vibrating as if it was anxious to kill. Anxious to be covered in warm blood of either Dragon or Rider, or maybe even some other living thing.
She tossed the sword she had been holding in her hand into the air, and it stopped mid-air, then floated down into a defensive position.
"If you have any plans of burning down this beautiful forest, I will have to kill you," she remarked to the stranger's Dragon.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MariasStorm on Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:13 am

Xbeau muttered something. Great. Father's here. She thought, sarcastically to Xandria. The dragon bobbed it's head, shifting it's weight. Xandria wasn't very fond of Xbeau and Nya's father, he kind of frightened her a bit, but she tried to not let it show.

"And if you try to harm my sister, I will kill you personally." Xbeau's eyes narrowed. Her sword at her side glinted, reflecting the sky. Xandria growled at the other Rider and dragon. I don't think that it would be wise fight.... Xandria thought, she had stopped shifting her weight and was now looking at the other two people in the clearing.

Xbeau twirled her sword for a moment or two and then looked in a random direction, her left hand slipped to her pocket and she snagged a dagger and threw it in Siruph's gerneral direction to let him know he'd been spotted, it probably landed near him, and also she wasn't likely to get that back.... "Get over here before I drag you!" Xbeau snapped, harshly at the other peson. He had been searching his bag for something, and she was slightly curious as to what it had been he was looking for but was more interested in what it was he'd been doing there, how much he'd seen and how long it would take her to kill him.

MariasStorm
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_angle66 on Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:50 am

The elfen maiden held her bow in one hand by her side and with the other she rubbed the back of her neck. Her tattoo for some reason seemed to be irritating her quite a bit today. “Is there something wrong?” a husky voice spoke next to her before the man moved into the sunlight. He looked like a pole, tall and skinny, at least a head or so taller then the girl. “I’m fine,” she immediately answered with a soft smile on her face as her fingers reached back to pull out the next arrow. Her fingers gently moved across the fine wood before pulling the string back from her bow. “Now focus on the target.” Kiara stared straight ahead at the red circle; closing one eye so she was able to aim better she pulled the string further back and lined the arrow up.

She released the string and the arrow went soaring through the air like a bird. For a moment it appeared to have gone completely quiet in the field as her arrow flew through the air and then pierced through the red fabric. She had finally hit the target “YES!” She dropped her bow with excitement and embraced her uncle as they both celebrated and laughed. “I knew you could do it
.why I better get back to work before the misses gets angry are you okay with cleaning up?” “Don’t worry about me,” Kiara smiled happily as she have skipped towards the closest arrow that stuck in the dirt. She couldn’t seem to wipe the smile off her face as she collected her arrows.

Good shot. Kiara looked up to see Freedom circling above before he came down and landed right beside her. “Thank you,” she grinned pulling out the last arrow from the dirt. Before flinching and dropping it, her tattoo appeared to be stinging again. What’s wrong? She rubbed the back off her neck picking the arrow up again, “don’t worry about it. For some reason it keeps stinging me today, but nothing serious
.how was your morning flight?”
Good
.although I did see what look like a dragon landing close by but I think my eyes were playing just tricks on me.
“What another dragon?”
Freedom shook his head. No, I’m not certain like I said I think I was just imagining things.
“Where did you see it?”
Didn’t you just hear me? I just told you I didn’t

“Where Freedom?” Kiara’s eyes seemed to glow with excitement, maybe she wasn’t the only one with a dragon.

sweet_angle66
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bugsly on Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:09 pm

Siruph stared at the dagger, landing inches from him. It could've been fatal if it had hit him. He slowly stood up, taking a step from outside the forest. He was worried that he had trodden upon thier gathering, and they may kill him. He quickly loosened his daggers incase of combat. Then stuffed all of things back inside his pack.

He then stalked out of the forest, wearing his brown cloak to cover his armor and his entire body, and his weapons he replied in a raspy voice.

"Oh I'm sorry, I was just walking through here, no need to get violent. Now if you would let me be on my way."

He hoped they would let him pass, he didn't want to get involved with this. The situation could turn violent at a moments notice. He kept his hand on the trigger of his crossbow.

Bugsly
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MariasStorm on Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:47 pm

Xbeau sighed and told Xandria to follow her. She walked over to Siruph, her hand still holding the sword, "You were watching..." Xbeau said, her tone implied she was loosing her patience. Xandria stood behind her, black scaless shining in sunlight. "Don't even think about running, because if you do, that just makes it more fun." Her dark brown eyes sparkled with amusement. "Just anwser these two questions- What's you're name, and what are you doing here?" She asked, Xandria shifted her weight waiting for Siruph to run.

If he runs, can I play with him for a little while? Xandria asked her Rider.

Sure, but if he doesn't run, like a coward I get to deal with him, understood? Xbeau responded.

Goody...

Xbeau was becoming impatient, she didn't have a lot of patience when it came to things like this. She was more of a straight forward type of person, if you had something to say then you said it, if there was something you wanted to do, do it. That was just how Xbeau's mind worked.

MariasStorm
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_angle66 on Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:20 am

Freedom breathed out loudly before lifting up his right foot and pointing his claws towards the forest. Somewhere in there. A smile of curiosity appeared on her face as she made her way towards the trees. You fly up above just in case there is trouble. Freedom didn’t have to be told twice, he knew that when she had something on her mind it would be best for him just to follow then try an argue. He spread his white wings up and then started running until he had enough spend and pushed off with his feet and flapped his wings. Kiara disappeared amongst the trees and bushes as Freedom disappeared amongst a few clouds.

At first she moved pretty fast through the trees, over the rocks and roots but as she got deeper and deeper she slowed down to just a casual walk but making sure to be very quiet. All off the sudden she came to a sudden halt hearing faint voices up ahead, her tattoo stung again as she just stood there in silence for a more staring blankly up ahead. Freedom are you close by?
Right on top off you.
Can you see anything up ahead?
Let me see
..no I can’t really make out anything just a few large and small figures up ahead.

She bite her bottom lip unsure if she should continue moving or maybe turn around. For some reason there seemed to be a strange tension in the air that didn’t appeal to her. Her head wanted her to go check it out while her gut was telling her to turn around and run.

Kiara decided to go with her head put pulled out an arrow holding it so that the arrow’s end was on the string of her bow so that she would just have to lift her arm up and aim at the target. As she began to walk again she moved closer to the tree trunks to give herself a little more cover. ‘What's you're name, and what are you doing here?’ Kiara stopped dead in her tracks again, even holding her breath as she heard a female voice speak. Moving behind a tree although she was still quite far away from the group she didn’t dare to go closer and see. She would wait a bit and listen until it seemed safe for her to come out and inspect. Something about that female’s voice made her think that it wasn’t a good time for her to intrude.

sweet_angle66
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bugsly on Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:02 pm

Siruph stared at Xbeau, then pulled his cloak a little more over his crossbow. Just to make sure it was concealed, he then looked up at the dragon. It was anticipating for him to do something, or at least, thats what he thought.

"I do not feel as I should answer those questions...." He paused but then continued "But it seems I have no choice, my name is Siruph. I only just stumbled upon your meeting. Please, let me pass.

He didn't think they would let him pass, he then started slowly walking towards the red dragon and its rider. Still looking at Xbeau

"I mean no harm, to any of you....." he nodded towards the dragon." Please, I don't want to get involved, I have done nothing and will reveal nothing to anyone."

He could feel his sweat rolling down the side of his head, he didn't think they would let him live.

Bugsly
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!