Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dragon Riders: The Dawn of Domination (IC)

a topic in Movies & Film, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based on movies or other film media.

Dragon Riders: The Dawn of Domination (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:12 am

The OOC: dragon-riders-the-third-generation-t27944.html

Nyx sighed, laying down on her back, bathing in the sun's golden light of dawn.
An idea sparked within her and she rolled over onto her side, so that she was on the edge of the small patch of grass in the forest.
She always came out here to think, and the stream trickling nearby usually comforted her.
Reaching across the dirt, she found a stick, and she closed her eyes. The stick floated up with a jerk and a twist, but it stayed intact.
Good, she thought, and the stick hovered over the dirt before it began to write in it.

Dawn's light of majesty
Light and bright to me
There is more
To this golden light
Than meets the common eye
Neither day nor night
Light or dark
Winter or summer
Spring nor fall
No leaf nor tree
Nothing at all
Can explain this light
To us all
It brings forth hope
It brings forth fear
It brings to us love so dear
Nature's bounty is so fine
But nothing is so sublime
As the golden light of Dawn.

The stick settled peacefully next to the poem, and Nyx turned to do what she had came here for.
A fox lay dead beside her, a bite on it's neck being the fatal bite.
Nyx got up with a heartfelt sigh and began digging beside the poem, careful not to disturb it.
Once the grave was dug, Nyx dropped the fox into the grave, which landed with a soft thud.
Another sigh.
She quickly refilled the hole and carefully copied the poem down over the freshly disturbed earth. Once she was done, she covered her first writing of the poem with dirt, but left the one on the grave.
She approached a tree and quickly found what she was looking for. A seed. She dug a smaller hole at the head of the grave and carefully planted the seed.
"Xbeau, where are you?" she called, having been waiting to meet her sister here.
noot noot

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Dragon Riders: The Dawn of Domination (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KhaotikDream on Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:36 pm

Damian tread lightly through the woods. He knew something major was happening in the world. Ever fiber of ever plant spoke of it. He was sure if he consulted his grandmother's old dragon bones or his Tarot it would tell him the same, things were changing. His biggest query was, "How can I be a part of it?" The words not more then a mere barely audible whisper on the wind. A rustle near by clued him to be a bit quieter.

As he approached he saw a girl, a quite beautiful girl, standing from a position close to the ground. She looked off away from his position and Damian thought he could hear a soft whisper, but as to what she may have said, he couldn't fathom. A shadow moved off to his right and startled him causing him to jump just enough that-

SNAP!

A small curse escaped his lips, he hadn't felt a twig under his foot, and he had hit the tree next to him pretty hard, so he feared the worst, he feared for his bow. Not that he needed it persay, he just loved it. It had been his fathers. A gift. If he broke it, he would feel horrid. But Damian knew he didnt have time to worry about that now. He looked at the girl.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KhaotikDream
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:18 am

Iris turned, hearing a twig snap loudly, followed by a quiet curse and the shake of a tree.
"Who's there?" she called, startled, a short, brittle branch breaking off a tree and flying into her hand as she turned.
She hesitated when she saw the boy, and she barely managed to keep the branch in her hand.
The enemy of your enemy is your friend, she reminded herself.
"What brings you to this neck of the forest?" she asked, taking the few steps towards the stream on her left, she put her hand into the icy water, allowing it to numb her hand before she exchanged the stick to her now wet hand and got it wet, along with her previously dry hand.
Xbeau, get down here or I will hunt you down myself...! After I deal with this, admittedly cute, guy, of course, she thought, but she couldn't help but to smile at the last part.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KhaotikDream on Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:48 am

"I am Damian, " He said in a deep silky voice, as he stood up straight and bowed before the girl. "I was just wandering. I go where my heart takes me. It hasn't lead me astray yet." He gave her a warm smile, as he stood in a relaxed pose with one hand on the hilt of his sword, and the other on the wrist of the first. He took a deep breath and pressed on, "What brings you to this neck of the woods? A beautiful lady such as yourself shouldn't be out here all alone." Damian hadn't noticed the stick in the girls hand. Then again, he was pretty sure he had nothing to fear from a girl. He flashed her another encouraging smile.

KhaotikDream
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:01 am

"I'm Nya-Nyx," she said, not bothering to pretend to curtsy.
She noted his hands on his sword, and her dagger slid gently from her belt and hovered behind her.
"I come here to think. The stream has a calming effect, especially after training with my father.
"I'm not alone anymore, now, though. Am I?" she said, raising an eyebrow at him.
"Anyways. You can take your hand from your sword. It is very unlikely that you could kill me, and I would only hurt you if you came at me first," she said, her dagger drifting back into it's place on her belt.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KhaotikDream on Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:18 pm

Damian raised both of his hands palms facing her. "I mean you no harm m'lady." He dropped his arms to his sides and gestured. "Are you ever really alone? The trees, the plants, the birds." He flashed her a charming smile. He moved behind the nearest tree and climbed onto a branch and hung upside down from it. "See, now how can I possibly try and hurt you from here," he joked. "Besides, why would I want to hurt someone as beautiful as yourself?" He pulled himself into a sitting position on the branch and looked down at her with a chrming smile.

KhaotikDream
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamreea on Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:59 pm

Samana awakened in the forest. The first thing she saw as she opened her eyes was Kreen, facing her with his ocean-deep eyes. He watched her in silence, only the sound of a few brids, who were singing their song in a near tree was audible. She sighed and slowly streched her arms while she took a deep breath and took a look around.
A small smile appeared on the womans face as she stood up " Have you been hunting jet?" she asked in the wolfs direction. She was used to talking to him, since she had no one else to talk to. Slowly she took the things she named as her own and put them back in the bag which was thrown over her shoulder again. Another sigh escaped her lips as she threw a gaze at Kreen again "I'll have to get something eatable again" A grumbling coming from her stomach underlined the words as she spoke. It had been three days ago when all the bread had been eaten. her hand found the animals head and caressed it for a moment, as she went slowly into the woods in the direction she remembered the next town to be.
Last edited by Lamreea on Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lamreea
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:46 pm

Nyx smiled, "Thus meaning that I mean you no harm."
With a sigh she said, "There are points in time when I am truly alone."
"In ways you could harm me from there," she giggled, "and I'm pretty sure that you might dislike my sister in the slightest. Speaking of which, she was supposed to meet me here soon."

Nyx sat on a rock and smiled up at Damien. She was so going to laugh if Xbeau came and broke the branch with something or scared the man with her dragon.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KhaotikDream on Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:18 pm

Damian studied the girl as she spoke. Something she said had caught his attention, With a sigh she said, "There are points in time when I am truly alone." He didn't say anything, just held the words in his mind. "Well, I can wait here with you until she gets here if you like. I bet you got the looks, so does that mean she got the brains? What makes you think I won't like her?" He smiled down at her brilliantly, before looking to the sky. "Such a nice day. Great day, great company, something has got to happen now. Perfection like this, won't last." He smiled.

KhaotikDream
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MariasStorm on Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:37 pm

Xbeau sprinted over to her sister, "Sorry... I fell... Asleep..." She managed, attempting to catch her breath. After a secondf she noticed that they weren't alone, she straigthened up and her hand slid to the sword at her side. "May I ask who are you?" Xbeau asked, raising an eyebrow. Her eyes flickered up and she spotted her dragon circling above. Stay up there for a while... She thought to her dragon.
Xbeau smirked slightly, "I heard what you said by the way... Most of it, anyways." She nodded
"Never doubt my weaseling abilities." "Sure," said Magnus. "And Madonna wants me as a backup dancer on her next world tour."
Magnus Bane "There's no need to clarify my finger snap. The implication was clear in the snap itself."
ImageImage

MariasStorm
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KhaotikDream on Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:51 pm

"I am Damian, who might you be?" Damian smiled jumping from his seat on the branch toward the girls. He landed squarely on his feet, then bowed before the new girl. "Oh, you must be Nya-nyx's sister. Nice to meet you." He said with a smile as he stood up and realized they looked a lot a like. "I mean you lovely ladies no harm." He flashed the both of them a brilliant smile.

KhaotikDream
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:53 pm

Nyx sent a quick glare in Damian's direction, "We both got the brains, thank you very much! Anyways, we're twins."
She waved at Xbeau, "It's okay, Twin," she said, using her nickname for her sister playfully.
She followed Xbeau's eyes toward the sky and smiled at the black dragon that circled above.
Nyx got up and covered the short distance between her and Xbeau then turned to face Damian.
"You're not a simple Human are you? There's something more to you..."

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MariasStorm on Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:03 pm

Xbeau rolled her eyes at the other person, "You may not mean any harm, but I might..." She said. Shrugging when her sister said it was fine, she moved her hand slowly away from the sword.

Xandria was still circling, she of course was keeping an eye on her Rider and her twin, but kept her distance, as Xbeau had wanted her to do.

Xbeau was looking at Damian closely, trying to see what her sister saw, "Drop the compliments, by the way...." She muttered, she wasn't much for complimenting someone, unless it was about a certain thing, Xbeau knew that he was only being polite but it was begining to get on her nerves. "I'm Xbeau, by the way...." She cast another glance at her dragon but then returned her attention to Damian. "Pleasure to meet you, Damian..." Xbeau only said it because it was 'polite'.

MariasStorm
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:16 pm

Nyx brought her head close to Xbeau's ear, "I'm going to laugh if you knock him off his branch," she whispered, smiling, then brought her face away from her twin's ear.
"I agree, you're not proving anything," she said to Damian in response to her sister's statement about Damian's compliments.
"How's Xandria, by the way?" she asked, raising an eyebrow questioningly, "I haven't seen her in a while..."

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KhaotikDream on Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:01 am

"I'll stop telling you that I think you're beatiful Nya-nyx, if thats what you want. However that doesn't mean I don't think that you are. As for there being something more to me I like to think there is." Damian smiled. "I can see when I'm not wanted however, so if you like, I'll bid you ladies adue."

KhaotikDream
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MariasStorm on Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:35 am

"Too bad he didn't stay up there..." Xbeau mumbled, darkly and too quietly for anyone else to hear. She glanced back up at her dragon when Nix mentioned her. "Good." Was all she said, both to Nya-Nix and also Damian. A laugh threatened to form when Damian said he'd stop telling her sister that she was beautiful, Xbeau plucked a small silver knife out of her pocket and twirled it between her fingers a smile on her face. "Ah... Though it would be a good thing to be nice to my sister..." She said, not looking up from the knife.

MariasStorm
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:03 am

Nyx laughed, "Whomever said for you to leave?" she asked, tilting her head ever so slightly.
She pulled out her silver and gold knife at the same time as her twin, and began twirling it.
"It would also be a good thing for you to not get on my sister's nerves, though I think," she paused, "that you're amusing her."
And instead of killing you now, she'll hunt you, Nyx added silently, not looking up from the knife, like her twin.
"Where's father? Still having fun with his new hobby?" she asked, the second sentence obviously sarcastic.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamreea on Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:23 am

Samana had wandered for a long while now. Her legs became more tired every step she took and Kreen had disappeared about one hour ago, following a rabbit into the woods.
Another sigh escaped her lips as she walked on. ~Hope there 'll be a town reachable soon~ One thought which followed her for hours. She was just unwilling to hunt and maybe a bit unable too.
A few more steps and the woman passed a few trees, entering a small clearing. ~A rest would be great !~ But her stomach told her to go on walking.
When Kreen was back again, she decided, she'd go hunting - she'd at least try
Last edited by Lamreea on Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lamreea
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevyn on Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:26 pm

Iluna woke up late in the morning and looked around where Canaan was. Just at that moment the large green dragon broke through the trees and landed right besides her.
‘You’re finally awake. I thought you were going to sleep the entire day little one’ The gentle voice of Canaan filled her head.
“How long had the sun been up already?” She asked as she stretched her limbs.
‘Long enough, now get up and lets go, you promised me that you’d go with me’ Canaan pushed against Iluna with his nose.
She stroked it and got up. She put on her boots, rolled up her sleeping bag and tied everything on Canaans back. Then she jumped into the saddle and Canaan took off.
In no time they where flying high above the green forest.
Dying without achieving your goals or living on for years and realizing you will never achieve them - which is worse?"

the flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all

Be childish, be a god, be a child of a God!

Nevyn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KhaotikDream on Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:22 pm

Damian smiled pleasantly at the girls. As his intuition tended to, it had lead him right into that arms of something that was happening. Nya-nyx, the most beautiful girl he had ever met, had all but told him not to go, so he would stay, "No one told me to leave, but it seemed you might like to be alone with your sister?" He offered so softly the girls may not have heard him. So Xbeau just wants me to be nice to Nya-Nyx, Damian thought, just as he knew he wouldn't have an issue with that, a part of him already loved the girl for her beauty. Damian felt that he'd like to stay near to her, just to protect such a beauty from any harm ever coming to it. Though he was almost certain that she was well protected. Judging by the way her sister acted. When she spoke he wondered if he would ever be able to hear music and consider it beautiful again. "It would also be a good thing for you to not get on my sister's nerves, though I think," she paused, "that you're amusing her." "I'm glad I'm a source of amusement for someone." He smiled brilliantly. Some how, he had managed to forget his previous fear for his possibly broken bow.

[[No one said he had to be good because he was the grandchild of Angela. *shruggs*]]

KhaotikDream
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!