Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dragon: The sexy Demotivator

a topic in Main Lobby, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

The general community forum — the Main Lobby is where announcements can be made, games can be played, and stories you can trade!

Dragon: The sexy Demotivator

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragon on Thu May 21, 2009 8:31 pm

As you all know, I am sexy... Where was I going with this? OH YEAH. Across the span of countless... minutes, I have taken up the craft of demotivating. They are mostly just for quick lulz in the chat, but eh, I will continue my work. So, if you'd like for me to make one, just ask. ^__^ *snuggles* Anywho, I'll be posting my creations here... starting wiiiiiiith...

Inside joke between me and my cousin [Blues]. It's the Poster that started my career ^__^. And no, it doesn't make sense...

Had to do one for myself ^__^

Thar be a lot o' dis goin' on in ye chat... argh

CriminalMinds new nickname deserved to get one.

Esma. She is preggie with a sexy baby and is lookin forward to being a sexy mommy ^__^ One I'd like to... yeah x]

Sonusai. This one was kinda hard seeing as I didn't know what to put. Then, a few moments later in chat, Gold.

DatGuy. I don't think I've ever seen better Barrel Rolls or Pelvic thrusts XD

Moniker. I personally don't get the Pump the stumps deal, but I always think about it in a perverted way. Annnnywaaaay <__< Yeah

This one was dedicated to my buddy Calnot's lost against my other buddy Rion in a fight. It always gets me xD

And this one. RPG Chat, where the magic happens. I have to say, It's one the greatest places on the webz. There's always fun to be had

So, I hope you've enjoyed what I have so far, and know that I will continue!!! ^__^ WOOHOO!! TEEHEE!!

"They Claim I Am Mad, When They Are All Mad Themselves"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dragon
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Re: Dragon: The sexy Demotivator

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Thu May 21, 2009 8:36 pm

Heh...not all are working, but from what I see, not bad! Keep it up! If I need a good one, I'll know who to ask, yes?
ImageImage ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragon on Thu May 21, 2009 8:50 pm

Yes ^__^ And which ones aren't working?

Dragon
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Redd on Thu May 21, 2009 8:54 pm

XD! Yeah, yeah. My Pelvic Thrusts and Barrel Rolls are almost as great as your sexiness. Awesome works. We need to think of more random and idiotic crap. <<;
And so with winning the fight and everything over, Deadpool began to dance. Image

Redd
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Thu May 21, 2009 8:57 pm

nvm, they work now....they merely said "image" before...

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby knock on Thu May 21, 2009 8:58 pm

Can you do one for me?
Those who think they know everything do not know that they do not know what they do not
know-Knock

98% of teens would die if Myspace died, if you are one of the 2% that would be laughing in their face, put this in your signature.

95% of teens listen to rap. If you are one of the 5% that listen to ROCK or METAL add this to your sig.

If Aeropastle told teens that it was cool to hold your breath and die 85% of teens would if you are one of the 2% that would be laughing in their faces add this to your sig

knock
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragon on Thu May 21, 2009 8:58 pm

Well, I'm always open to new ideas. You can also PM me pics if you want and I'll posters of those. ^__^

Dragon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Thu May 21, 2009 9:05 pm

Could you do one of the Team Fortress 2 Engineer, with the captions
Spy sappin' mah layser?
(And in the small)
It's more likely than you think!

Please? It's a Halolz thing....

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragon on Thu May 21, 2009 9:17 pm

@Knock Sure ^__^ Just tell me what you want, or send me a picture if you want me to come up with something on my own. It's up to you ^__^

@Xiphoniii: That you want? x]

Dragon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby knock on Thu May 21, 2009 9:32 pm

Can you do a picture of a Japanese kid (real not anime) screaming and under it the type says "IT'S OVER 9,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

knock
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragon on Thu May 21, 2009 9:45 pm

I'm not too happy with this one. I couldn't find a better pic of an asian kid screaming. Hope it's good enough for you

Dragon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedHeadSamurai23 on Thu May 21, 2009 9:47 pm

Dragon you are my hero...this is the greatest thread of all time...better than /b/

RedHeadSamurai23
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragon on Thu May 21, 2009 9:48 pm

Thank you Red, but better than /b/? Let's not get crazy >___>;;;

Dragon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedHeadSamurai23 on Thu May 21, 2009 10:03 pm

here i made one as well.

RedHeadSamurai23
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragon on Thu May 21, 2009 10:12 pm

XD okay, okay... I see how it is...

Dragon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Esma on Thu May 21, 2009 11:53 pm

Some of your picture links aren't working, the one for Xiphoniii, the one for Knock and the one you said you made for yourself in your original post. I think they're awesome! ^_^ <3

Esma
Member for 15 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saken on Thu May 21, 2009 11:56 pm

MAke me one? >>
Join in on my Mentoring Rp!
It's a chance to everyone to improve their skills.
Targeted at Newbies, but for everyone!
roleplay/mentoring-classification-zombies#introduction

I see you...

Saken
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Friendly Beginnings Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Fri May 22, 2009 3:57 am

Hmmm.....two of them say "Don't link our images like that!" Or something.....have you tried photobucket? It doesn't do that.....

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby knock on Fri May 22, 2009 2:23 pm

I've just finished rewatching Donnie Darko and I was wondering if you could have a picture of the earth blowing up and under it it says
28 days 6 hours 42 minutes 12 seconds (You'll get the joke if you've watched Donnie Darko)

knock
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Discipline on Mon May 25, 2009 12:27 pm

x_ForgetMe_x wrote:MAke me one? >>

I demand one as well, dammit!

Discipline
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Tipworthy Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!