Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dream Gurdians IC (I REALLY Need Mera Commanders!!!)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Dream Gurdians IC (I REALLY Need Mera Commanders!!!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ice_demon_micah on Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:30 pm

(If you want to know what the Dream Gurdians is about or want to sign up go to the OOC Thread Dream Gurdians (OOC and Interest Check) .)

Naoko was hanging out in the Dream Gurdains' HQ waiting for the other members to come in. She is always the first one here, but it's one of the parts of being Gurdians' leader. Making sure everything is where it's suppose to be; just in case a Mera desides to break from the Zero Realm and into the Real Realm.

After she looked and organized everything, Naoko walked over to the meeting table and sat her radio on it. "Hm, what am I in the mood for...... Of course some j-pop!" She said excitedly and turned the radio on her favorite j-pop station. Naoko pulled out a chair and sat down, enjoying her little alone time before the others show up.
Last edited by ice_demon_micah on Tue May 05, 2009 5:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ice_demon_micah
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Dream Gurdians (IC Thread)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valor on Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:08 am

It wasn't long till Avis came striding in, covering a yawn with one of his paw like hands and using the other to wipe the last of his sleep from his eyes. He entered the room that Naoko was in, unsurprised as the sound of J-Pop filled his ears. He looked over at her, navy blue feline ears twitching a couple of times, making the hat atop his messy hair shift from it's original position. He didn't make a greeting, it wasn't necessary in his icy blue eyes, and so he didn't usually bother. He moved over to the coffee machine in the corner of the room, making himself a well needed cup of coffee to wake himself up a little more, settling down in one of the squishy chairs with it warming his hands, occasionally taking a sip of it, blinking a few times after as he felt himself waking up already.

Thinking of you, wherever you are.
We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Valor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:42 am

Allamia bounced into the room with a wide smile on her face. "Gooood morning guys!" Her black tail waved in the air behind her as she pulled out a granola bar, nibbling on it as she glanced at Avis and Naoko. "Heya boss! Anything happen this morning?" She plopped herself down in a chair, pulling out her spiral bound notebook. "Oh I'm sorry, it's a little to early for me to be so up and at em' isn't it? Didn't mean to get on your nerves." She giggled to herself while her dark blue, boardering on violet ears that matched her hair twitched. She made herself more comfortable in the chair and began to write, trying to finish a poem that had sprang into her mind the other day.

"Another hard day, another hard night,
Just another day in my simple life.
Although at the end, I can't say I mind.
Keeping those monsters the Mera at bay,
Is surely the best way to spend my day.
Even if it's tiresome, run us to the ground,
Even if it usually turns my smile to a frown.
When the sun goes down and my work is done,
I am positively sure that noone,
Can find as much meaning in their efforts.

She pursed her lips, not really satisfied. "Gah! I hate writer's block..."
Image Image

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valor on Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:29 am

Avis soon grew bored with the coffee he had made. His cold skin had chilled the warm liquid and so now it did not taste nice at all. He found himself freezing the liquid inside the cup, sighing heavily, then going to take his cup back where he had got it from, glancing at Allamia as she bounced in, all cheers as usual. How could someone be so happy first thing? Avis didn't understand it, nor did he ask about it. It was probably better that he didn't try and figure it out. He didn't greet her, just like he didn't greet Naoko, simply putting his cup away after cleaning it and replacing himself in the seat he had taken a few moments earlier.

Valor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ice_demon_micah on Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:22 pm

Naoko watched Avis walked in and headed to the coffee machine. She didn't greet him, because it's pointless to talk to him before he actually wakes up. 'Avis will probably be done with his coffee before he actually finishes it, like always.' Then the ever so hyper Allamia bounced into the room. Naoko waved and gave her a, "Mornin' Allamia." She turned her radio off and got out some papers. "Argh, I HATE this part of the job..... Doing the damn paper work," she said like there was acid in her mouth. She glanced at the screen across from the room. That screen only is on when a Mera gets out of the Zero Realm and into the Real Realm. When it's on it also makes a extreme annoying noise. It's kinda like your alarm clock but a whole lot louder. Luckly, it's off and silence.... for now any way.

ice_demon_micah
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valor on Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:35 pm

Avis's gaze wandered to Naoko as she suddenly declared her dislike for paperwork. She always had issues with the paperwork, probably because it was the most boring part of it. He got to his feet once again, stifling another yawn as he wandered over to where Naoko was, gazing over her shoulder at the papers she had to fill in. He had done them enough times before to know what to do with them. If it stopped Naoko's whining and gave her a little time off, he didn't mind taking over for a while.
"I'll do it..." he said simply, his voice alot more soothing than expected by his appearance, gazing at Naoko with his icy blue eyes, wondering if she'd let him take over, even for enough time for her to get a cup of coffee for herself if she needed to wake up as well.

Valor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:27 pm

Allamia peeked at Avis and Naoko over her notebook, a smile back on her face. She knew that Naoko didn't like paperwork. "Bah! Who would?! I myself can't sit and do it.." This was true. Allamia would always be distracted by something, a poem or a story, or even sometimes just by her imagination running wild. She could never do paperwork. The only times she ever really calmed down was when she was doing her duty in battle, and even then, it was marginally. "I wish I could help though...."

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ice_demon_micah on Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:59 pm

Naoko looked at Avis and handed him half of the paperwork. "Sure, you'll one-half of it and I'll do the other half." It was nice to have Avis in the Gurdians, he helps to keep her sane. Without Avis to help out with all the paperwork, Naoko would've have got totally insane years ago. She noticed Allamia looking a bit troubled. Probably because she wants to help, and doesn't know what to do. "Hey, Allamia. Can you bring me a cup of coffee,please with strawberries on top?"

ice_demon_micah
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaVerbMan on Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:22 pm

getting in the room late he saw every was up and getting ready for the day. smiling to every one Toas says "good morning all sorry i am late i was up all night barely got any sleep at all." Not being a coffee person Toas lit up his morning smoke sitting in the back as to make shure he didnt bug any one wile he was smoking. "so whats on the agenda for today Naoko" seeing that she had alot of paper work he had realy wished he hadnt asked that question.

DaVerbMan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ice_demon_micah on Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:36 pm

Naoko shot a glare at Toas. "What does it look like we're doing today? I'm in over my head with paperwork! But luckly for my sanity Avis is helping me out on that." She had about 1/3 of her half done and decided to take a break. Naoko got up from her chair and streched, and yawn. "Man, when I signed up for Dream Gurdian Leader it didn't mention waking up so earily."

ice_demon_micah
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:08 pm

Allamia lept up, a large smile on her face. "Yes Ma'am!" She gave a fake salute in Naoko's direction and scurried over to the coffee maker, pondering for a minute whether or not to make herself a cup too. She thought of how awake she already was, and thought that it would be in everyone's best interest if she stayed away from caffine for a while. Allamia giggled at herself as she poured the coffee into a simple mug, and rushed over to Naoko, careful not to trip and spill it. "Here ya go!!! It's still warm and everything!!"

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaVerbMan on Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:34 pm

Finshing his morning smoke Toas put it out in the ash tray and walked closer where the group was sitting. Sitting down he pulled out a bag off metal marbles and started spining them around his head like a atom and left them there floating concentrating on them all most as if medatating on them. Seeing that Naoko and Avis where on the paper work he decided just to keep up his daily practice of his metal control.

DaVerbMan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valor on Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:25 am

Avis wasn't surprised that he wasn't given the whole workload to do, although Avis wouldn't have complained if he was. He guessed that Naoko was just glad that someone was willing to help her with the mounds of work. He took the bundle of papers that he was given, finding an empty table to sit at. He put the papers down in one pile on one side of the desk, taking his hat off and putting it on the other side of the table. He looked up at the others, checking what they were all up to, before grabbing a pen and bringing the first sheet towards him, begining to fill it in with his scrawly script. These papers weren't so hard to deal with, but it was just the amount of them, How long did Naoko leave them for this time? he thought to himself. The longer the paperwork was left, then the more there was to do in one hit.

Valor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ice_demon_micah on Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:11 am

Naoko got her much need coffee from Allamia. "Thanks, Allamia. You guys know what happens if I don't get mecaffine." She took a few drinks out of the mug, and walked over to the table to finish the evil from hell paperwork. All of them were doing their normal routians: Allamia hanging out and looking for something to distracted her from being bored, Naoko and Avis doing paper work, and Toas playing with his marbles. Naoko glanced at how much more papers they will have to sign, "Maybe I shouldn't have avoiding doing these for five months...."

ice_demon_micah
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valor on Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:17 am

Avis looked up from the papers he was signing, hearing something from Naoko about how she had avoided them for five months. No wonder there was so many to sign. He frowned slightly as he looked down at the pile he was to work through,
"Maybe, you should do paperwork a few hours a week. Then you wouldn't have nearly as much to do in one hit..." he suggested as he looked over at his leader once again. He doubted his advise was of any use, and would probably be agreed to then forgotten about, but maybe the more he reminded her of this then she had more chance of remembering. He was soon scribbling down on the papers again, moving the sheets that he had completed into the pile next to his top hat.

Valor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ice_demon_micah on Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:55 pm

(I'm back on. It turns out the news people were wrong..... again. Yeah there are some storms here, but they're small ones. So, no worryies.)

Naoko thought about Avis suggetion, if she signs papers every few days it would probably only take about 30 minutes or more. Then 3 hours work and a swore hand when she tried to avoids doing them. "Remind me every few days Avis to do some paperwork. I'm just as tired as you doing some much of this crap in one go," she said.
Last edited by ice_demon_micah on Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ice_demon_micah
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valor on Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:16 pm

Avis glanced up from his pile of paperwork again as he was told to remind Noaka to do some paperwork every few days. He nodded a couple of times, not having forgotten an order yet, and so he would keep this in mind. He stifled another yawn, in need of another coffee that would go cold in his hands after a few moments. He scribbled on a few more sheets of paperwork, glancing at the coffee machine wondering if it was worth trying again with another coffee. He'd have to get one of those special cups that kept hot drinks hot while the outside area is cold - then he wouldn't have this problem with hot drinks anymore.

Valor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demonicbluewind on Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:27 pm

Atomsk sat in his regular spot to avoid any work that the others would try to involve him with. On the roof, lounging in the sun. He was finally getting comfortable in the warm sunlight and stifled a yawn. "You would think... that they would learn not to show up on time and enjoy the morning..." He then sat upright looking around. "Well enough enjoyment... I believe its time for some drills." He then stood up and with a snap of his fingers he had flames leaping over his hands and he began to throw fireballs into the sky, only to have them sputter out and die before they touched the roof. "Hopefully something will happen out of the ordinary..."
"Who the hell do you think I am?!" - Kamina (TTGL)

demonicbluewind
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaVerbMan on Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:22 am

getting tired of the norm Toas decided to join Atomsk up on the roof with his training. walking up and seeing the fire ball fizzle before the roof he said "Still quite cant make it hu? i am still working on my metal shaping its getting a little better but i cant quite make a real circle for my halo yet!" then Toas starts shaping his metal marbles in to spikes and shooting them into the air and calling them back when they got back into reach wile Atomsk was shooting his fire balls.

DaVerbMan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ice_demon_micah on Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:46 am

While Naoko and Avis were finishing up the papers,Toas and Atomsk sat on the roof.... again, and Allamia was probably trying to write a new song; the screen that detects Mera came on and the annoying alaram started. Naoko quickly got out of her seat and looked at the screen to see where the Mera are and what type they are.

"Guys, it looks like we got 5 Doppelgangers on our hands. Two of them are running in New York City, New York; one is in Crossville, Tennessee; the other two are in Kyoto, Japan. Atomsk and Avis take the Doppelgangers in New York, Allamia take the Doppelganger in Tennessee, and Toas and I will that the last two in Japan. Now Move Out!" Naoko shouted the last part.

They all out of the HQ lobby/meeting place to the portal room. The portals is how the Dream Gurdians go from the Dream Realm into the Real Realm. Those same portals are also in the Real Realm, but humans and Mera can't see them. They are carefully hidden by a series of spells that not only hides them, but nothing besides the Dream Gurdians can use them.

Naoko turned to look at her team and warned, "I know these Mera are Doppelgangers, but be on guard. For some reason some Doppelgangers had been getter stronger. Be cautionous and make sure no human is caught in the cross fire."

ice_demon_micah
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!